Fran27

Ever had an influence fail?

I got my first influence failure a little while ago...it was a Vamp egg that I influenced to be female and turned out male. I named him: Impervious to Influence. wink.gif

I use it quite a lot. Only 2 fails, while trying to get more influencing pinks, as it happens.

I had my first failed Influence about 3 days ago, with a CB Magma I influenced Male. She decided she wanted to be a girl instead. So now I'm hunting for 2 Magma males. dry.gif

I use it a lot, and this is my first fail, and not on a vital dragon, so I'm still very pleased. happy.gif

Only one stupid frill wanted to be male although I influenced it female. I wouldn't care, but I named him >.<

No.Yet.My Pygmy egg I influenced to be female will hatch soon,so I'll check.All my attempts before have succeeded,though.

I have only tried it once on my first Thunder, and it gendered male, as I had wished, but I can't extrapolate the success rate from one try xd.png.

Which randomly reminded me that I should get more pinks.

I influenced my white female, then regretted it later. Lo and behold, he gendered male! biggrin.gif

So far I haven't had a failed influence. smile.gif

I don't believe I have ever failed one either.

Which I am glad of, because thanks to being able to influence I finally got a male split xd.png

So far never had an influence fail. I never knew that there actually was a chance that an influence could fail... blink.gif

Influence has got to be my best friend out of the BSAs so far. I've never had it fail on me yet, though I do now have two new eggs that got influenced, so they may or may not break the streak.

So far all of mine have been successful, though I don't use it often enough for my stats to be reliable

I too had wondered whether there was a chance of failure for influencing because I used it often and it had always worked -- until an important lineage hatchling (SLP autumn) gendered opposite what I had influenced. dry.gif I had to scramble to get 2 replacement dragons in the middle of the holiday/winter eggs rush, and hope that these two had successful influences.

They did.

Now I know not to take influence success for granted.

Never had it fail. BTW, everyone complaining that their influence failed after they traded it -- dropping to the AP breaks influence and incubate. You can't influence a dragon for someone else (unless you wait for it to gender and trade then).

Lol twice on my pumpkins I influenced boy and girl and obviously yea. Of course I still got the genders I wanted xd.png

My Pinks have never failed me. <3 (And let's hope they don't anytime soon!)

Strangely enough, eggs that have been influenced and gifted to me had gendered the way they were influenced, even though it's supposed to wear off. blink.gif Not that I'm complaining. <3

My first failure was with a bluna when they were first released. I wanted both a male and a female, and influenced them to be that way. However, I got two males instead.