Fran27

Ever had an influence fail?

I didnt even know they could fail. I always have so much luck. blink.gif

I influence my dragon eggs a lot and for the longest time I haven't had a fail, but recently I had my first one fail on me.

I figure, though, for the amount that worked and have helped my scroll, the one failure wasn't too bad. biggrin.gif

Yes. Electric Percival on my scroll was influenced to be male. By the time she gendered I'd already named her.

If I understand correctly it is possible but not probable. I have done at least 20 influences and they all have worked out.

it's only failed me once and then i ended up releasing that dragon into the wild for a mispelled name anyways LOL

As of right now I haven't had a fail, I'll see what happens with my silver egg I influenced it to be female.

Edit: I have not had an influence fail my silver dragon gendered female.

Edited by Nuwame

Not yet, but as I understand it works better the younger the egg is. Though I could be mistaken.

I think I may have had a fail, though I'm not sure. I could have swore I influenced my second Bluna to be the opposite gender of the first one...maybe i wasn't paying attention. Or maybe the influence failed? Either way, it's still a fail :3

At least twice, if not more, actually. Not entirely certain because I don't keep records or anything but I'm pretty good about remembering to Influence.

Never happened to me. I didn't know it was possible. Guess I'll have to watch out for that D:

I was wondering about that, too, especially since it has always worked for me, and I used that BSA quite a few times already. I always got the gender I wanted. Good to know that it might not work every time.

So far, out of 81 influences, none have failed. Go pinks! I love this.

I've had one fail - influenced a gold to be male & it gendered female

I have had influence fail, once. Ended up abandoning the resulting female (i think it was a frill, but I truly don't remember for certain).

I should have kept better track, but I'm certain I influenced an egg to be female. It gendered male a few hours ago. I was needing them to breed with my yulebucks. I've had a great track record until now. This is the first questionable fail.

I'd say out of every 10 influences I have about 3 failures. Not overwhelming failure, but enough to peeve me slightly.