TJ09

2024-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

1 minute ago, BlueSkyy said:

This event is maddening. How to I go from Tea + Teapot to something I can use?

water is made with sink plus container

2 minutes ago, FuecocoBoi09 said:

water is made with sink plus container

I finally got it, thanks, the order of the items matters quite a lot!

Yeah, the game is very awkward to work out. 

But the eggies are adorable, and I'm super excited! I just hope I can catch two of last year's, which I missed altogether.

the game for this event is way more confusing than i thought.... i don't understand it

I'm loving the colour and fluffiness of the new hatchies, but my stupid eyesight can't see where the head is.

Happy valentine's everyone! 

Question re: the fruitberry, desert melon, and clusterfruit ... have these ingredients appeared elsewhere in dragcave canon? If not, it's very cool to have some elements of the world in the game!! 

(Would be fun to see dragon requests based on these fun fruits! 👀)

The sprites look cute! Are those feathers? 👀

Thanks to everyone posting mini-game instructions, I was fighting for my life in that cafe omg

This is our first Valentine wyrm. We've only had 4 total Holiday wyrms, ever, with this release. So, not sure why the frustration at a wyrm. But people will find something to be upset about every release xD 

I am very excited to see a wyrm, I have wanted one for Vday for a while 😄 

I also see a tiny bit of green in there, that's very exciting 👀

Edited by schenanigans

45 minutes ago, Quinney said:

I'm loving the colour and fluffiness of the new hatchies, but my stupid eyesight can't see where the head is.

I'm glad I am not the only one! (Is its head hiding in front of the base of the tail?) I am notoriously bad at discerning dragon anatomy -- I was seeing the Guardians all wrong for years and never quite figured out the Omens, either. But I do love these little guys anyway! So colorful. I always love the dragons that Birdz does, and Spatio, too, so I am sure these will fall among my favorites. ❤️

Edited by purplehaze

I'm often not happy about the new releases, don’t want to lie… But I didn't want to offend anyone and I respect the work of artists. Anyway the Drakes were perfect xD - for the year releases and I really hate worms 

Like others I cannot figure out where the head of the hatchy is lol, but I love that it totally looks like a growing flower ❤️

27 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I'm glad I am not the only one! (Is its head hiding in front of the base of the tail?) I am notoriously bad at discerning dragon anatomy -- I was seeing the Guardians all wrong for years and never quite figured out the Omens, either. But I do love these little guys anyway! So colorful. I always love the dragons that Birdz does, and Spatio, too, so I am sure these will fall among my favorites. ❤️

No, still can't make out the head!  And yes, same problem with the Omens, although Fuzz did point out the anatomy on those to me when they got to adulthood.  We'll have to wait and see! 🙂

I, for one, welcome our wyrm overlords. Also the egg design is stunning. Can't wait to see the adults. 

Happy Valentines day to every one ❤️

The game is giving me a headache, so Ill just give up 🫠

"Holding this warm egg rekindles your spirit."
I wish I could hold this egg omg LMAOOO
happy valentines everyone ❤️ hope y'all can get good deals on candy tomorrow (they alreayd have cadbarry creme eggs out OMG O.O)

This game is not for me. I did enough to fill one order and get the badge and I will not try any more. I'm sure there are lots of people who will love it and kudos to the creators because it is very clever, but just not my thing. Which is probably good because I really have no time to mess with it anyway! XD

36 minutes ago, Quinney said:

No, still can't make out the head!  And yes, same problem with the Omens, although Fuzz did point out the anatomy on those to me when they got to adulthood.  We'll have to wait and see! 🙂

Okay, took me a moment (as I had the same problem but it's tough to see but you can make out the eye and mouth line if you look just below the start pf the far left ploom (or look right below the green on the body)

YearF 

6 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

Okay, took me a moment (as I had the same problem but it's tough to see but you can make out the eye and mouth line if you look just below the start pf the far left ploom (or look right below the green on the body)

YearF 

Thanks for trying to help but I'm sorry, I'm hurting straining to see it.

1 minute ago, Quinney said:

Thanks for trying to help but I'm sorry, I'm hurting straining to see it.

Are you able to zoom in? The head is right at where the 3 plumes start. It's a lighter pink/peach

Edited by meeps114

Oooh! I am really hoping some of those bright yellow and softer pink tones from the eggs and s1 hatchling are also in the Adult sprite. I am loving the design so far and yay for VDay Wyrms!