TJ09

2024-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

17 hours ago, D-wing said:

Welcome to the last breed that able to join the party. XD

image.png.2b4ef93d9a18ee74cb93c1242371a402.png

I guess we could saw enraged pitfire and corporeal celestial because we could saw both Metachrosis and normal painted ray.

Edit: okay I can confirm about celestial. He is the only male celestial in my scroll. After I saw it, I take a screenshot and corporeal it, and that's what he look like when I meet him again. XD

image.png.dad5de4944973f719922b1fde0a74208.pngimage.png.3beb42527131f185b9edb9b718a850ac.png

Also the reborn pitfire

image.png.9899ef746193ca9362f3bbf7036a26c6.pngimage.png.8c3dc7373275d3dcd20d553d21aefe77.png

ps. seem like paper are afraid of fire but not water. XD

image.png.089ff3cb45721c81c5e6a2a81694e514.png

That is cool!

Anyone can calculate when were they born? I feel like they didn't have any progress yesterday. :ph34r:

Edit: ok last 3.5H to clean I guess

Edited by D-wing

I just saw that the three 2024 babies of TJ's Flamingo x Valentine Thuwed pair are all grown up Wild Dragons - does that mean nobody found them in the AP (which would be real sad) and TJ somehow cared for them to not die or do those never enter the AP at all out of any reason?

That's because some people added them on hatcheries, so the dragons grew up wild and no one even had the chance to catch them in the AP. They simply didn't show because the AP times were too low.

Seeing all the Fenghuos not abandoned have grown, may I ask the spriters to share their salts?

Oh I'm sorry...

3 minutes ago, schenanigans said:

I understand the excitement @Cinnamonear but dragons you don't own should not be shared - spatio could have shared them here herself. 

Edited by Cinnamonear

I understand the excitement @Cinnamonear but dragons you don't own should not be shared - spatio could have shared them here herself. 

Lovely adults, cannot wait for next year to hoard these floofy children. Thank you to everyone involved with the new dragon (and congrats!) And thank you for the fun event, as well! 

Edited by schenanigans

4+7=11, seem like the ap wall is reach the last 1-2 hour(?) 

Edited by D-wing

New release eggs in the AP:

IMG_0256.thumb.jpeg.6ff4cacdf6244b102396ef4247f81a95.jpeg

IMG_0257.thumb.jpeg.3c6efcdc4086ca86c80a4a8bccccc892.jpeg

ETA: And now:

IMG_0258.thumb.jpeg.46d22dab9cbc1b7e405f5797f1e6eaf5.jpeg

Edited by missy_

Looks like the site's angry right now. I'm getting errors when trying to do anything. Can navigate but grabbing an egg is a no-go.

Edited by Mika

It's working again! Yay. :) 

I'm glad I was able to pick up my last eggs a little while ago while bred ones were still dropping.  Luckily, they turned out to be nice ones too.   

Well, it's been another great holiday here at DC. and I want to take this opportunity to thank TJ, the artists, and everyone else who contributed their work to make it happen.   :wub:

The All-You-Can-Catch hatchies are here. Got scroll locked so none for me.

Oooooooohhh it's over. We had a good run! Got some really nice lineages (and sent some out too).

8 am here and it's all over, bar the counting, the sorting and the naming. Thanks for another fun Valentine fortnight, everyone.  💖

So all hatchling gone in 4H? fast!

But, seem like this year the wall end in 9pm and I guess we will start to have died walls in next holidays. Better breed the popular one first.

Edited by D-wing

I missed the hatchie wall but it was a lovely event, thank you TJ, spriters and anyone else who contributed to it!

Since the hatchie wall is gone and the event ended, I'm going to close this thread down. Thanks to TJ and spriters for another great dragon and event (I will be tipping my baristas more for a bit). ;)

We've already got a Fenghuo Breeding Plans thread for discussion on breeding pairs for these lovelies!