TJ09

2024-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

happy valentines!!!

Yay, exciting! Thanks, and happy year of the Dragon!

:wub: Happy Valentin's Day :wub:

Pretty new egg! My daughter pointed out that it looks like Jupiter. 

I got two new eggs and successfully made a cup of coffee.

Happy valentines day!!!

Happy Valentines! the new event is super cool too!! tho i must admit im super stumped on the iced coffee with milk recipe lmao

9 minutes ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

going for the event right away, and I gotta ask, how do you get coffee with ice?

Yeah, I'm stuck on how to do any of the drinks that are iced or come with ice; simply adding ice into the mix doesn't seem to do anything and combining the ingredients without the stove to make them cold doesn't seem to work either (I gave up on 'iced coffee with milk').

I also can't find the right order (after the cup? Before the coffee maker? 🤷🏻‍♀️) to get a drink to be iced lol.  It's early enough in the event that maybe this is unintentional? I played for a bit but maybe in the morning (it's still the 13th for me) it'll be fixed? The minigame is still cute and fun though! 

Got 1 egg so far and bred all my old Valentines to the AP, so just checking the game between drops. 💖💞💕💗💓

I just grabbed my two Valentine's eggs! I can't wait to dive into the barista event tomorrow. Best of luck to those still hunting!

G u y s I T h I n k I ' m A G e n I u s!

Alright, for the iced coffee, I did:

Pot+sink+stove+coffee grounds+coffee maker+cup+ice!

(Got it!)

In that order, I'mma test it again to see! 😌💗

Edited by QueenAquariusDragon

You know it’s always happy and a SAD day for me because I’m always missing an alt sweetling 😕 Every year since I got them and caught another two fresh eggs… 

1 minute ago, LostinEcho said:

You know it’s always happy and a SAD day for me because I’m always missing an alt sweetling 😕 Every year since I got them and caught another two fresh eggs… 

You can't catch alt sweetlings! They were limited time wise and are impossible to get now

Seems there was a bug (and now is fixed) so you can just add ice into [Cup of Coffee] and then you'll get Iced Coffee

9 minutes ago, QueenAquariusDragon said:

G u y s I T h I n k I ' m A G e n I u s!

Alright, for the iced coffee, I did:

Cup+Sink+stove+coffee+coffee maker+ice!

(I'll edit it if I did it wrong, because I did get the ice to work, just gotta remember the order sjdvd)

In that order, I'mma test it again to see! 😌💗

That one didn't work for me. I have tried so many combos and can't figure out iced coffee

Just now, RoseRedAus said:

That one didn't work for me. I have tried so many combos and can't figure out iced coffee

Really? 😭

I'm so sorry about that ahdvge

If I find another combo, I'll let you know! 🥺💗

Happy Valentine's Day! 

Time to get eggs and try out the new game!