TJ09

2024-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

Egss look very nice :) Can't wait for them to show their full colors !

I really enjoy the game! No visible timer ticking down, a detailed tutorial with symbols below and with a sneak peak into this thread even drawing water worked.
Very logical set up.

Never been a highscore person so I'm just happy to mix everything and watch the pretty art and animations all come together ❤️

(Feb 15th is the "chocolates at half the price" -day if you're lucky. I look forward to that every year xD)

Edited by Magellan

I can't believe how much I'm struggling to make ice tea with honey! xD

7 minutes ago, Twyro said:

I can't believe how much I'm struggling to make ice tea with honey! xD

It took me a while to figure out that the ice always has to go last and that water isn’t an ingredient. 😂

I can’t make out the head either on the hatchie sprite but I really like those colours and the fluffy, flowy plumes. Can’t wait to see the adult!

2 minutes ago, blah said:

It took me a while to figure out that the ice always has to go last and that water isn’t an ingredient. 😂

I can’t make out the head either on the hatchie sprite but I really like those colours and the fluffy, flowy plumes. Can’t wait to see the adult!

Yes, exactly! I barely figured it out, but once I did I successfully served every dragon that came to order. ❤️ 

Wow, after yesterday's total failure at being a Barista, I actually earned 10 speed points today!

For anyone needing help like I did, requiesticat has posted everything in order on page 4.

6 hours ago, Iveolra said:

Never thought of that... 

I haven't served any dragon that I didn't have from my own scroll... If they are visiting from our own scrolls, that is so cool!

interesting. Just curious if anyone saw a same breed(+same colour/gender) more then one in the same round? Me never because I only have one of each. Maybe it's ture if XX collecters saw a lot of breed which they are collected in the minigame. :3

The interesting breed I've meet: chicken(so cute) & ND(oops) & Metachrosis painted ray(Yeah!), not sure paper/cheese/dinos/undead/upside down mint would come or not.XD

Edited by D-wing

Do the points actually achieve anything ?

14 hours ago, purplehaze said:

This game is not for me. I did enough to fill one order and get the badge and I will not try any more. I'm sure there are lots of people who will love it and kudos to the creators because it is very clever, but just not my thing. Which is probably good because I really have no time to mess with it anyway! XD

Same but too much like work I've done in the past (worked in a coffee shop). I did not enjoy that job, or the rush of people who'd complain and insult. I do have some anxiety/trauma that the line of patrons starts reminding me of, and it sort of gives me that awful sick knot in my gut. I remember, at a fry joint, leaving the front, and hiding in the back, jammed under the sink crying. I couldn't get away, and the people coming at me was non stop..... I had such horrible anxiety back then- I left that job shortly after. So yeah, not for me. It's well done, innovative, and perhaps cute.

I am enjoying the event now that I know what sequence things have to go in; now my only trouble seems to be getting the order wrong. "Green tea with honey" needs honey, not milk! 😆

Edited by casprrr

Can confirm the dragons showing up at your cafe are from your scroll, we've seen spriters alts show up for those that have them :) Very cool

3 hours ago, Murkydepths said:

Can confirm the dragons showing up at your cafe are from your scroll, we've seen spriters alts show up for those that have them :) Very cool

wow cool! That means I actually know who had come because they're the only one. :P

ps. oh dino! XD

image.png.fb2f7db054fd458147779eabc7b424d7.png

ND again!

image.png.8c39b2bed53b7acbaee17ca4d2044619.png

Edited by D-wing

3 hours ago, Su_Halcon said:

About me and others not seeing the hatchie's head -  I just looked here https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Current_release at both S stages and suddenly it occured to me: could it be the hatchie is laying on its back and we see tummy and face?

I don't think so, I see the eye on top of the head, above the mouth. 

23 minutes ago, Cinnamonear said:

image.png.8b0586befd7416362c75897cdff4f12c.png 

I think this picture is clear enough

Aha! Thank you!

Ever since I got the hang of this game I started to quite enjoy it! Realizing that my guests are the dragons I raised on my own scroll makes it all even cuter! :wub: 

The dragons are from our scroll?

No screenshot but no wonder I got 5 horse dragons in a row (I have 660 on my scroll XD)

4 hours ago, Cinnamonear said:

I think this picture is clear enough

Ah, thanks! That was what I thought I was seeing, but your shot makes it clearer.

I was really hoping for another super interactive and shareable event like the one(s) where we grew flowers and gave them away, maybe next year!

A gigantic pot of water to make tea or coffee when you have a teapot is super non-intuitive ... but once you get over that hump, it's easy.

Day Complete

Customer Served: 100

Time Bonus: 480

Total: 580

Edited by Talisraye

19 hours ago, Cinnamonear said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b7773dcaf00e8ce9ae9861e229dabafa.png

Ahhh ... The competition is ON!!! 😁

Screenshot_20240215-221854_kindlephoto-180015017.png.59949cc546418ac9b83f5b3a4b6d3e45.png

Do the points actually mean ANYTHING ?