TJ09

2024-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

Omg flower tea dragon??? Warm and cozy :wub:

Happy Valentine's day everyone! 

High score on the minigame: 1330!!! I'm having fun lol

Edited by Safira20897

yearF Tdrgn

Year for the dragon? and I like the hatchling's face! I guess they're wyrm (not eastern because no legs)? anyway cool!

edit: oh, I guess some minigame's bugs are fixed. Can't combine the desert melon juice in the midnight but it's ok with the same recipe now.

Edited by D-wing

nevermind, figured it out lol
so far my score is 700 since i'm too slow I guess
this is really fun, how is everyone doing?

Edited by Meruru

The game is fun. There's no real penalty to getting recipes wrong, which is a relief.

A dragon is asking for iced green tea with milk, but I can't figure out how to make it in spite of trying different combinations. I'm stumped

Anyone else completely frustrated by the mini game? My very first dragon wants a simple iced tea, and I guess he will die of thirst. It makes zero sense on how to do anything. I've already wasted 15 minutes of my life on it and I don't see any reason to devote more time to it. Ridiculous. Yes, I am old and grumpy. Get off my lawn. 😆

I wonder if the dragons in the cafè know out own tastes... personally I hate coffee and love tea, and in the game till now I have been asked dozens teas, some glasses of water, a couple of juices and no coffee at all 🤣

7 minutes ago, requiesticat said:

The game is fun. There's no real penalty to getting recipes wrong, which is a relief.

A dragon is asking for iced green tea with milk, but I can't figure out how to make it in spite of trying different combinations. I'm stumped

Just prepare a normal tea, then add the milk and cool it with ice

Edited by Iside

1 hour ago, D-wing said:

yearF Tdrgn

Year for the dragon? and I like the hatchling's face! I guess they're wyrm (not eastern because no legs)? anyway cool!

year of/ the dragon - which it is!

4 hours ago, Quinney said:

Thank God I never went for a career as a barista...

XD

Happy Valentine's Day, Dragon Cave!

44 minutes ago, ealbiest said:

year of/ the dragon - which it is!

Thanks!

---

And finally I could finish a round of the game... XD It had a special fascination when it combine the materials. Love that.XD

edit: oh meet a chicken in game! XD

Edited by D-wing

So for beverages with two ingredients to add at the end (tea/coffee iced and with honey), I find I need to start with honey, do all the brewing in the middle, then end with the ice. It's like the ingredients won't combine if there are two in a row next to each other.

Minigame instructions

I've been compiling different recipes to make a guide for people to refer to in the advent they get confused. This will be updated in the future:

This is a simple activity in which you have to serve customers. Once the line ends, the day ends and your total score will be shown. Keep in mind that instructions are lower on the page, which shows how to make basic drinks. Click the dropdown options at the top of the cafe screen to choose ingredients. You'll know a part of one recipe has been successfully made when two items combine after "done" has been clicked. Use the "undo" button/press backspace liberally if you make a mistake.

51 minutes ago, requiesticat said:

Water

Cup + Sink. Add ice cubes for ice water

Juice

Fruitberry + juicer + juice cup

Desert melon + juicer + juice cup

Clusterberry + juicer + juice cup

Tea

Only one ingredient can be added to a teapot. Add more to the cup once you've selected the stove. However, people are saying ice is glitched, so trying to make iced tea with milk may not work. Honey and ice works so long as it is added in the right order.

Green tea + teapot + sink + pot + stove + cup

Black tea + teapot + sink + pot + stove + cup*

*Iced; with milk/honey = Cup + ice or Cup + milk or Cup + honey

Coffee

Some dragons may ask for "black" coffee, i.e. coffee with no sweeteners or milk.

Ground coffee + coffee maker + sink + pot + stove + cup*

*Milk and honey can be added

Hot chocolate

Pot + milk + stove + cup + cocoa

That's all the orders I got. If anyone figures out how to get iced milk tea to work, let me know.

45 minutes ago, Iside said:

I wonder if the dragons in the cafè know out own tastes... personally I hate coffee and love tea, and in the game till now I have been asked dozens teas, some glasses of water, a couple of juices and no coffee at all 🤣

Just prepare a normal tea, then add the milk and cool it with ice

Ah, I see. Thank you. That combo worked for me. I guess it really depends on the order in which ingredients are added.

Edited by requiesticat

Oooo cute hatchies! Happy Valentines everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day! Not a huge fan of the new game honestly. It's not particularly intuitive and the controls and orders of things are finicky. Cute concept, just needs polishing.

25 minutes ago, requiesticat said:

Minigame instructions

I've been compiling different recipes to make a guide for people to refer to in the advent they get confused. This will be updated in the future:

This is a simple activity in which you have to serve customers. Once the line ends, the day ends and your total score will be shown. Keep in mind that instructions are lower on the page, which shows how to make basic drinks. Click the dropdown options at the top of the cafe screen to choose ingredients. You'll know a part of one recipe has been successfully made when two items combine after "done" has been clicked. Use the "undo" button/press backspace liberally if you make a mistake.

That's all the orders I got. If anyone figures out how to get iced milk tea to work, let me know.

Ah, I see. Thank you. It didn't work for me, but the order I added things in may have caused that so I'll try it again.

Tysm for this! It really helped me get into the swing of things.

Congratulations to Spatio and Birdz on what looks like it'll be a wonderful release, and thank you to all artists involved for the cute and dainty event!

25 minutes ago, requiesticat said:

Minigame instructions

Ah, I see. Thank you. That combo worked for me. I guess it really depends on the order in which ingredients are added.

If I remember correctly, in order to make iced milk tea, you have to do it in this order.

black tea/green tea + teapot + pot + sink + stove + cup + milk + ice

hope it helps ^^

3 minutes ago, Meruru said:

If I remember correctly, in order to make iced milk tea, you have to do it in this order.

black tea/green tea + teapot + pot + sink + stove + cup + milk + ice

hope it helps ^^

I can confirm that this works! (At least for Iced Green Tea 😉).