TJ09

2024-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

2024-02-14.png
YearF TDrgn

These new Valentine’s Day eggs have just hit the cave. You have three full days to grab them, so make sure to get your fill (the limit is 2) before they leave on February 16 at 23:59 ET.

For this year’s event, serve customers in a Dragon Cafe. Put ingredients together to make their orders as fast as you can to achieve a high score.

Happy Valentine's!!!

Sorts in between Fell and Fever

Is biteable! So a standard!

Edited by 04uni

Your late! Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Years TDrgn- Love it.

Edited by FuecocoBoi09

Happy Heart Day! :wub:
I was so clever to get me almost scroll logged, but I can catch at least one lol, the other will have to wait a bit longer^^

Edit: YearF TDrgn = Year of the Dragon!? (TJ eggs' code) - wonder if it will look chinese dragon like^^
Edited by Su_Halcon

U1JbRyI.png

Happy Valentine's Day & Lunar New Year!

Thank you to spatio and XDLugia for the opportunity to collaborate on the Fenghuo, as well as all the kind comments here in the thread. Looking forward to seeing all of the lovely lineages made with these dragons, and I wish everyone a wonderful new year filled with good fortune and happiness. May your beautiful flowers never wilt!

Edited by birdzgoboom

Eee, Happy Valentine's Day everyoneee! 🥺💗

Happy Valentine's day!

So, looking at the names of the eggs on display, its female breed? And Tea related (also mini game and description helps with that a lot) 

Edited by TheDML