TJ09

2024-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Edit: I figured it out. I think. ^^;

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

Firstly absolutely GORGEOUS egg and hatchie design 

Secondly I CAN’T wait to see what the adults will look like. AMAZING work spriters and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to everyone and every dragon. 

I came back just now and caught my two eggs so easily.  This was an absolute pleasure. I just know I will love them no matter what they grow up to look like. ❤️  Have a  great day everyone!  :D

Curious what these little ones will grow in to. Loving the more coral color as opposed to the usual pinks, reds, and purples

my coherent non 11 PM thoughts!

1: THE DRAGONS LOOK LOVELY. Sad that it is yet another release without a Drake, Pygmy or Two Headed, but Spacio and Birdz are 2 of the best spriters on the site. Seeing it sorts between Fell and Fever, this should be a fun unique Dragon name that we can’t guess like the Abyss.

2. The mini game needs work. I feel like it would work better with 2 modes, endless and high score. We have high score, but an endless where the goal is to serve as many as possible without failing and a time limit would be fun. And perenthises. Let me make sure they go where they need!

8 minutes ago, FuecocoBoi09 said:

1: THE DRAGONS LOOK LOVELY. Sad that it is yet another release without a Drake, Pygmy or Two Headed, but Spacio and Birdz are 2 of the best spriters on the site.

How do you know who are the spriters?

24 minutes ago, Cinnamonear said:

How do you know who are the spriters?

The hatchlings have artists credits to them. Typically, when an artist appears for the hatchling, there's a good chance they will appear for the adult sprite credit as well.

Oh! I love these hatchies! Do they have fluffy chests or is that just wishful thinking on my part? 

2 hours ago, requiesticat said:

Minigame instructions

I've been compiling different recipes to make a guide for people to refer to in the advent they get confused. This will be updated in the future:

This is a simple activity in which you have to serve customers. Once the line ends, the day ends and your total score will be shown. Keep in mind that instructions are lower on the page, which shows how to make basic drinks. Click the dropdown options at the top of the cafe screen to choose ingredients. You'll know a part of one recipe has been successfully made when two items combine after "done" has been clicked. Use the "undo" button/press backspace liberally if you make a mistake.

That's all the orders I got. If anyone figures out how to get iced milk tea to work, let me know.

Ah, I see. Thank you. That combo worked for me. I guess it really depends on the order in which ingredients are added.

2 hours ago, Meruru said:

If I remember correctly, in order to make iced milk tea, you have to do it in this order.

black tea/green tea + teapot + pot + sink + stove + cup + milk + ice

hope it helps ^^

These helped me so much, I wasn't getting anywhere without them. Thank you both!

Cute new Valentine's hatchlings, can't wait to see the adults! Now I'm just impatiently waiting for my current eggs to hatch so I can grab some of my own.

An interesting concept, but horribly frustrating in execution. The dialogue is slow and no matter how many times I duplicate the recipe below, I can't make coffee with milk or iced tea or anything more complex than juice; more information on the order of operations would be helpful. The egg and S1 hatchie look nice though.

OMG! Super floofy tail!

Where did your head go little Wyrm?

Know your name is somewhere between Fell and Fever - but I am choosing to call you Floof-Plumes

Im sure it will be pretty, just... wyrm again?

Well, going back to hunt on last year cb coz' I oversleept last year ;-;

I, for one, welcome the wyrmolution. Now that they've gendered, I see that they are not fluffy...just more like koi or the dancing dragons from lunar new year parades. 

It may look like a wyrm, but I would be surprised if it is not an Eastern Dragon.