TJ09

2024-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

PSA- now that eggs are hatching this is a good time to start visiting hatcheries to get those needed views for the encyclopedia

My favorite customer - the Canopy dragon who wanted "just water, no ice."

My least favorite customers - the ones whose orders require every slot to be used

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Do the points actually mean ANYTHING ?

I don't think so. 

I think it's just a score for how fast you do it.

Oh good - because I truly don't care enough to compete or try for a special badge !

Do you need a certain score to unlock juice? Noone has ordered it yet.

Also, are we working towards anything? Can we go up levels/unlock new things?

16 minutes ago, Charity322 said:

Do you need a certain score to unlock juice? Noone has ordered it yet.

Also, are we working towards anything? Can we go up levels/unlock new things?

I don't think things unlock, I think it's all just random. I got a juice order the first time I played when I was trying to figure the game out. When I finally played a full round I only got coffee, tea, and water orders.

No, nothing to unlock/upgrade. Not even need to make a successful order to get the badge, press "serve next" x1 is enough.:P But they're your dragon and I feel it's something like story making machine. I've found that my Lightstreak teached my Misfit how to run faster then light. lol

image.png.982147fce544a922ae8c7d640d824132.png

ps. Academic discussion

image.png.e8c79095c41e65c9b7d406b87886d6f9.png

Edited by D-wing

There's nothing to unlock. If nobody has ordered it - bad luck; it's the EASIEST.

1 hour ago, D-wing said:

No, nothing to unlock/upgrade. Not even need to make a successful order to get the badge, press "serve next" x1 is enough.:P But they're your dragon and I feel it's something like story making machine. I've found that my Lightstreak teached my Misfit how to run faster then light. lol

image.png.982147fce544a922ae8c7d640d824132.png

ps. Academic discussion

image.png.e8c79095c41e65c9b7d406b87886d6f9.png

One of my chickens hitched a ride on a Tinsel:

Screenshot_20240216_112208_Samsung Internet.jpg

The chicken also ordered water...and I discovered that these customers are picky about their glasses (accidentally chose the juice cup instead of the cup and was told that's not what they wanted for water XD)

Edited by ShorahNagi

I am not a Valentine's Day lover, but when it comes to this site and chocolate, I am all game. :)

The new eggy looks pretty. Definitely excited to see what it looks like when it hatches. ❤️ 

The mini-game is also incredibly cute. Was being an idiot for at least half an hour trying to make green tea with honey for a lovely Rosebud Dragon before I noticed the instructions at the bottom of the page, but I am finally becoming a pro. 😂

I'm loving the hatchies. I can't wait to see their adult form!

On 2/13/2024 at 11:52 PM, Rosedamai said:

Actually while Japan does have celebrations around Lunar New Year it's actually not recognized as an official holiday there so no, I do think they are mutually exclusive 

Ah, ok,  I was unaware of that.  (late reply is late...but my birthday was yesterday, so I was a bit distracted, heh)

11 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Do the points actually mean ANYTHING ?

Not really, but my competitive side is always trying to top my last score in games like this.  My latest score (1570) is no more important than a score of 150. We all the get the badge regardless. I'm more into the game than I am the Valentine dragons, to be honest. We all have our quirks ...😁

I still want to know where the microwave is ...

Edited by laevsk

Just when I thought I'd figure out how to make water with ice, I got kicked back to the drawing board after putting it into the cup. 😵

Just scored 1080. Yes!

And now I got 1170.

Edited by Asharah
adjust

Absolutely LOVE the designs, a favorite for sure, thank you artists 🥰
and I had a blast with the mini game, I love restaurant games

They are so pretty! Thank you so much to everyone who worked to bring them to life, they may have become my favorite Valentine's so far.

Very handsome addition to the cave!  

Am I mistaken or is there a sliver of inspiration from the fènghuáng in there?

Is there anyone know: if NR has died of sickness, could a player trade for another NR right away? Or he will be blocked by Breed Limits? Dose dead egg use a breed space? My friend is asking but I'm not sure 😰

Edited by a101401014

If it died of sickness, the cooldown doesn't count and t doesn't take a space - but I don't know how long it takes the breed limit to kick out. The only way to find out is to try and catch/trade for one...

Oh my goodness these are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you spriters! I can't wait to play with some lineage ideas ❤️