TJ09

2024-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

Wow, these dragons look amazing! Normally I don't like sprites that have a lot going on, but these ones?

Beautiful!

these are such beautiful Valentine’s Day sprites. thanks to Znowy for the concept, and Spatio and Birdz! 🩷

I really like these dragons. Lovely warm colors and spritework.

Edited by Jazeki

39 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

If it died of sickness, the cooldown doesn't count and t doesn't take a space - but I don't know how long it takes the breed limit to kick out. The only way to find out is to try and catch/trade for one...

Okey. Thank you 😂

Beautiful dragon, thank you ❤️ They also seem to be very nice and caring guys, very cute description.

Not my favourite but they're beautiful! Curious about their breed name and their concept. : p

And just like that, the FTD code makes a lot more sense!

YearF TDrgn

Year of the Dragon - made sense already !

BEAUTIFUL - way to go Birdz and Spatio. Thank you !

FTD is also a HUGE flower delivery service here in the US

They are fabulous, next to Rosebuds and Amarignis, my new favourite valentine 😊

They're so gorgeous! I love the colors, and that they're even shaped like flowers. How cool.

Yet ANOTHER absolutely ridiculously AMAZING dragons! Got another Thwud/Dorkface breeding plan to enjoy creating. AWESOMESAUCE is the BEST way to describe this years Valentine dragon as well as the description for each stage of growth AND the spriters behind the proverbial curtain.

I love them!  I melted at the description for the hatchie, and the adult one is gorgeous.

Lovely, Spriters - well done!

Very pretty, and an interesting silhouette. 

Edited by Nerei

Such beautiful wyrms!

These are simply gorgeous!!! Gorgeous I say! Aah I love them so much, thank you!

Absolutely fantastic sprite set, I'm amazed at how well the adult reads with all those little details! Super gorgeous design. I'm a huge fan of all our valentine's dragons, and yet this one is definitely a new favorite ... Artists raising the bar, as always! :D Thank you Znowy, Birdz and Spatio for an amazing release!!