TJ09

2023-06-25 - June Dragon Release

I think a glitch of some sort would make more sense, personally--it seems like it would be intentionally and needlessly confusing otherwise

NEW DERGS! I MISSED THE FIRST DAY OF RELEASE! Weh

Ugh. I was off at NYC Pride yesterday and didn't think to check until this morning. I've missed two in biomes, but haven't seen any others. Meanwhile 4/4 on the hybrids and I've offered up trades but no response yet. 🙁

I keep checking but have yet to see any of the new eggs anywhere.  I hate I missed the drop yesterday.  

9 minutes ago, RagaDal said:

Ugh. I was off at NYC Pride yesterday and didn't think to check until this morning. I've missed two in biomes, but haven't seen any others. Meanwhile 4/4 on the hybrids and I've offered up trades but no response yet. 🙁

Try searching AP pretty soon, lots of yellow new release eggs have been presumably abandoned in attempts to get a white variant.

it does feel like this one is rarer than the sonata dragon atm.

7 minutes ago, Eiren said:

Try searching AP pretty soon, lots of yellow new release eggs have been presumably abandoned in attempts to get a white variant.

it does feel like this one is rarer than the sonata dragon atm.

Yeah, I'm going to do that. I genuinely don't care what color they are. I just want a pair. 

I missed the drop. I saw a new egg drop once and was able to catch one but have been unlucky seeing any drop since. Anyone else having issues?

23 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

I missed the drop. I saw a new egg drop once and was able to catch one but have been unlucky seeing any drop since. Anyone else having issues?

When I was last hunting, i was seeing one like every 20 minutes on the 5 minute drop windows in the Coast (wanted all my eggs from the coast)

So they are sropping, but it seems to be in low quantities (and that's assuming I saw each egg when it came)

Oh boy,  I can't put in worlds how much I hate eggs that don't drop after the first day.

Edited by Alexiel-sama

Dang, I was at my friend’s kid’s first birthday party yesterday and didn’t notice that new dragons dropped until just now.  That’s the first time I’ve missed a release in years 

Out of curiosity, I started counting the new drakes in Daily Dragon..... by the time I counted 5 whites, I had counted 48 yellow. 

I clicked and counted until I ran out of eggs and the best ratio I got (rounding the yellows down) was 1:13

My total count was 13 : 93

Got bored waiting for something...  26 : 218

Edited by egwenna
counted more

Seriously, I really hope they will be in the Market, I already APed 8 yellow Drakes and have not seen a single one of the White ones yet…

5 hours ago, Niya said:

Hybrid = incense dragon? 

That would make so much sense! I am hoping they are called Incense Dragons.

13 hours ago, Jazeki said:

Wait....are the drakes based on insects? They munch on twigs like caterpillars and their stripey design reminds me of bees or wasps. 

If this is the case I'm thinking the name would be something along the lines of vespa.

9 hours ago, Tiira said:

I have seen none after the flood.

I haven't either. Granted, I haven't looked as much today because not seeing a single one after the release is disheartening.

I was very sick on the release day. I am not feeling much better today...  I did grab one white and some yellow ones the day of release, but I thought I would be able to go back and get a second white one or at least trade for one, but no luck yet. 

Unfortunately, if you miss a release and it turns out to be one like this, where it is difficult to catch them in the cave, it makes it hard to catch up later. I'm thinking maybe part of the issue with them being so rare in the cave is because so many people have abandoned the yellows, but I'm not sure whether that would have an effect or not.

Edited by missy_

I've seen loads of the new drakes - caught a couple, and also had several misclicks. :angry: They were there; someone else got them. I think people are catching more than usual to try and get the white ones.  I am aching to know if there is a way to find them - it can't be a breeding thing as a lot of people have caught CB ones.

I'm having one heck of a time just trying to FIND one of the new eggs.  I already bred the hybrid but damn the cave one is just not appearing for me! 😧

this morning I saw one pop up in Desert right at the 5 min shuffle, at least twice. I haven’t really been looking because I’m locked. but overall yeah the white eggs seem to be hard to find. I have 2 from release day, and I’m ok with that for now. 

and while I’m here I’ll throw in my useless 2 cents and say that it would be nice if NRs would at least drop for 24h to allow people in diff time zones to get a chance at them. 

Still only seen 2 of the drakes since flood end, checking on every drop I can sometimes for several hours in a row

I'm also adding my support for 24hr floods.

I grabbed 8 yellow eggs to start with and decided to keep them. Hopefully I'll find some CB white eggs eventually...

Has anyone gotten a white variant since after the flood? All the ones I've gotten and checked are all yellow post-flood. 👀

Could this be another moon-related thing ?