TJ09

2023-06-25 - June Dragon Release

4 minutes ago, DeathKiss said:

Oh! That was probably me hahahaha, I actually needed it for a lineage, last one I needed so I figured if the flood was over, why not.

Thank you for saving me. :lol: Not that I have caught a new one - I have exactly one, but now I have a space...

12 minutes ago, Lagie said:

New release floods have been pretty consistently stopping at 4 p.m. cave time for the past year or so.

That's 10 pm my time... that's when I usually have time to go online... ^^;;

18 minutes ago, Lagie said:

New release floods have been pretty consistently stopping at 4 p.m. cave time for the past year or so.

I was just about to post the same, so will carry this over to the next page. :) 

Old eggs at 4 pm has been pretty standard for awhile.

just so you know, I dumped like 3 sets of yellows into AP trying to get white eggs. So those of you who didn't get yellows, the AP is going to be wall of them probably later this week.

I'd really like if floods could last 24 hours, at least if there's gonna be one or more varieties that are a lot harder to obtain...

Still only snagged one white, probably won't be getting a breeding pair dated for release day this time which is a shame.  I like doing that when I can

Should we still get floods on the hour, or will they still be mixed in with old eggs?

15 minutes ago, Moonbeam22 said:

Should we still get floods on the hour, or will they still be mixed in with old eggs?

They will still be mixed. There might be a few more of the NRs in the mix, but those will be quickly gone and old blockers will keep more from appearing.

aww, i missed it again! i do wish the floods would be a full 24 hours :0 i'm super excited to see the hybrids though, i'm thinking they could be potpourri dragons or some other kind of herbs and scrolls/witchy theme :D 

Edited by auroshen

Really feels like the end of the flood made the new eggs disappear tbh. I've been checking repeatedly at hourlies and 5 minute drops and haven't been able to get another one, which is usually not a problem for me. Making the flood 24h would be much less punishing and allow everyone a chance to get online and grab some eggs. 

I've seen exactly one (1) of the NR eggs since the flood ended, it's really demoralizing.

Well, I arrived late to the party. Hunted for 1 hour and saw and missed 1. Bred 1 hybrid, put it up for trade (fingers crossed) I will hunt another hour, then gotta go. I seem to be getting too busy to give DC the time it requires. Ah, well.

I did see a lot of the new NR eggs, but missed all of them. Think I see one every 3rd 5 min drop? so abt every 15 minutes. However I do think that it's also worth noticing that every one that I've missed were yellow. Haven't seen any white ones. 

Edited by Rosedamai

I was hopping from biome to biome. Maybe I should stick to one biome.

6 minutes ago, RainDear said:

I was hopping from biome to biome. Maybe I should stick to one biome.

I have 2 extra yellow NR eggs currently on cooldown that I could give to you if you want. They'll be ready to transport in about 2 and a half hours. 

Thank you for the kind offer, but I will probably be asleep then.

12 minutes ago, RainDear said:

Thank you for the kind offer, but I will probably be asleep then.

Check your DMs :3

1 minute ago, RainDear said:

KageSora 💖

You're welcome!  :3  Glad I just happened to have one off cooldown at the right time!

oh my, I dropped all my 7 yellows 🤣 hoping to catch some whites in the morning

now I’m trying to trade for at least one yellow 

Hopefully the whites will be reasonable priced on market as looks like people have fairly high expectations for them in the trade.