TJ09

2023-06-25 - June Dragon Release

Welp, all yellows. Maybe we can breed them from yellow parents. Wish everyone else luck!

New drakes and hybrids!! I'm just waiting for some prior eggs to hatch to get more drake eggs. I did check exactly 50 eggs during this recent hour drop and only 3 of them were white, two from volcano and one from forest. I'm not too optimistic I'll get a white one this first day haha

good luck hunting everyone, and thank you early hunters for compiling the info!

13 hours later & haven't caught a single one. Hopefully they won't be too rare to get later. 

I am starting to wonder if the silvery ones turn up at night....

There are heaps of us who will breed hybrids for free.. In fact I think I will go breed some to the AP.

Okay I got 3 yellow eggs! Has anyone figured out how to get the white eggs yet? I only had time to skim before grabbing some eggs myself. LOL!

7 minutes ago, Animals65 said:

Okay I got 3 yellow eggs! Has anyone figured out how to get the white eggs yet? I only had time to skim before grabbing some eggs myself. LOL!

Some of the eggs from any biome with the same description will be white. 
The ratio seems rather low at the moment, so need some luck.

Edited by Eiren

They won't be in the encyclopedia yet as we don't have names for them.

7x yellow...

Whites are really hard to get.

EDIT: 8th one is white. ❤

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

Still managed to only get yellow. Where do the white ones drop again? 

2 whites and 11 yellows, 5 of which will make an AP hunter happy later this week.

Has anyone figured if the white/yellow ratio is truly just luck based?

I just grabbed 5 yellows and 1 white, all from the Desert. I can already see this will be like the Sun/Moonstones trying to get CBs of each color. XD 

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I am starting to wonder if the silvery ones turn up at night....

There are heaps of us who will breed hybrids for free.. In fact I think I will go breed some to the AP.

I got my white one at 11 am or something like that.

Oh great. Now they are mixed up with all the other eggs. And here I thought I could get my quick 24th eggs, and surely all of them will be yellow, again...

Damn. Just logged in after a long day without internet, and just as I was getting ready to start collecting, they were gone and it's all regular eggs... >.>

Yeah - me too, and I clicked on a black egg on the hour - never occurred to me that there would be other eggs already. LUCKILY so did someone else....

And . . . the flood is over . . .

Now to wait to see just how rare the drakes prove to be. 

1st one I managed to snag a white one from the forest biome and the 2nd one I managed to snag is a gold one from the desert biome.Eventually I’ll breed my small army of Black teas and Scripts for the hybrid. Thanks TJ and spriters for yet another awesome group of new babies for us to enjoy.

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Yeah - me too, and I clicked on a black egg on the hour - never occurred to me that there would be other eggs already. LUCKILY so did someone else....

Oh! That was probably me hahahaha, I actually needed it for a lineage, last one I needed so I figured if the flood was over, why not.

Hmm...I can have another go at swapping later tonight or very early in the morning - wonder if it's worth it?

New release floods have been pretty consistently stopping at 4 p.m. cave time for the past year or so.