TJ09

2023-06-25 - June Dragon Release

abandoned 6 yellows, get 4 yellows 2 white with an unexpected surprise... okay I'll fog them before sleep. :ph34r:

Edited by D-wing

I went to bed like an hour before this 😭

But I love drakes, so I can't wait to see what they look like when they grow up!

Dang the white ones are super hard to get...

Grabbed 4 drakes so far, 3 yellows and a white. I'm glad I managed to get that one white :D Got one more free slot, gonna try on the next drop.

I'm not trying for the hybrid for now (don't wanna be egglocked), but I'm really happy about Black Tea dragons getting a hybrid, I really like that breed ^^

Edit: And another drake caught, and another yellow... Well, not gonna complain, at least I've already got my CB scroll goal for those yellow ones met.

Edited by Gwathgor

54 minutes ago, KageSora said:

Dang the white ones are super hard to get...

Oh my, it's hard to get white drake!

My ratio is about 8:1, 1 being a white egg....Trying hard not to imagine what'll happen when the flood stops 🙃

Edited by Eiren

11 eggs on NR and only got 2 white on initial catch on my end. Well good news, we can hunt a bunch of yellows in the AP lol. 

Edit: 14 now, only 2. 

Edited by Laugh

I wonder if white ones are rare in the summer and yellow ones will be rare in the winter, or something like that.

Just now, tjekan said:

I wonder if white ones are rare in the summer and yellow ones will be rare in the winter, or something like that.

That would be a neat drop mechanic 

I made it Released two yellow ones and got two white ones. Unfortunately, hybrid breeding only worked with one egg.
 I have to try again in a week. Traded the one egg for a blood swap :)

I have 6 yellows and I am now egg-locked until I can gift them to those who need one.  

yeah there's no way I would've figured the hybrid on my own so I went through the posts to find the spoilers.

and grabbed a regular yellow drake, but I need to get at least two white ones in the next day or so, so I might be dropping a yellow or two in the AP

also gonna need a couple more script dragons since I only have two, and they're parent/offspring of a Neverending Song lineage branch lmao. I do have quite a few black tea dragons, gonna want another male though since they're mostly female

Edited by bord

I got lucky with the "drop three yellows to the AP, grab random ones" game. One yellow in one drop, then two whites in another. I think I'll stop now and be happy with any yellow that comes my way from now on.

Edited by Darth Krande

I was of course egg locked because I had forgotten to dump eggs into the ER... but I managed to get two of the drakes now at least (yellow).

Thrilled about the Black Tea hybrid :wub:

I only just noticed the new release message because I went to bed super early yesterday. I did fill my egg slots but they are all Yellow 😂

7/8 of them are yellow, gotta wait until the next drop to get a forest one. Hope I get one then.

Oof, and I'm still sorting out Sonatas and the Anniversary breeds from last month lol.

Thankfully I only had one CB Neb egg so I was able to get 2 hybrids, a full set of the yellows, and 1 white. Now to let it all hatch out and do it again. xD

12 hours ago, gallopinthunder said:

The hybrid has got to be part black tea dragon. Fits the look and the description. 

I’ve just bred 2 Black Tea Dragons to Black Truffle Dragons. Only got 2 Black Tea eggs……

1 hour ago, Aurora-Silver said:

All 8 yellows abandoned just to snatch another 8 yellows...

The same with me 🤣🤝

14 minutes ago, CaityG said:

Oof, and I'm still sorting out Sonatas and the Anniversary breeds from last month lol.

Yeah. I hear you! I still have to shift mine, too.

I managed to get two white, so I'm happy.

11 minutes ago, draogn said:

I’ve just bred 2 Black Tea Dragons to Black Truffle Dragons. Only got 2 Black Tea eggs……

You need to breed them with scripts.

Wow, people are fast! I managed to breed the new hybrid, but I haven't even seen one of the new drake eggs! Time for a stake out in the Cave 😆