TJ09

2023-06-25 - June Dragon Release

6 hours ago, Laugh said:

Has anyone gotten a white variant since after the flood? All the ones I've gotten and checked are all yellow post-flood. 👀

I caught a white variant around DC time 4:35 am. It's really hard 😵💫 I'll look for one more and then take a break.

A white in hub with catching date 26/6. If they're moon-related maybe like Lumina.

Do anyone still looking for yellows? 

To be honest, I still hunting for them too because of... fun. alot I promise if I catch a white I will gift them as least this 2 weeks. I agree that people are catching more than usual because of various reasons, and they can trade nearly everything except the top-tier (Gold/stat/2G SA, but if you have more than 1, nothing is impossible.) so people are crazy about them. Not sure my calculations are correct or not.

You have 90% chance to get 1 or more white egg after 11 tries, 99% for 21 tries when 1:5 ratios , If 1/10 = double.

The chance of getting 0/8 white drake = 16.8% when ratios 1:5, 43.05% when 1/10.

It would help a lot If they appear in market.

1 hour ago, Noxenr said:

I caught a white variant around DC time 4:35 am. It's really hard 😵💫 I'll look for one more and then take a break.

Lol I missed the one you got in Forest and I thought you got the one from Alpine about 10-20ish min ago too, must have been someone else. Thought it was ironic you replied to me in thread haha

8 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Could this be another moon-related thing ?

I was wondering the same thing. In fact I said that to a friend yesterday.  Or if not moon related, then something along those lines. 

I really do hope that is the case as it should make getting the White version easier.

I doubt that it's moon or time based and probably more luck based.

Like others have commented - I think it's  just a case of one variant being rarer than the other (see Purple vs. Red Dorsal)

Geez, I guess I'll just have to wait till they appear in the market cause I've been going for hours and I've not seen 1 lick of those, white OR yellow!  I dunno if I've gotten slower or what but atleast others are seeing them?

3 minutes ago, ironmaiden66 said:

Geez, I guess I'll just have to wait till they appear in the market cause I've been going for hours and I've not seen 1 lick of those, white OR yellow!  I dunno if I've gotten slower or what but atleast others are seeing them?

I've been actively shuffling out my yellow NRs since release. I see at least 3-4 of them an hour and that's while I'm cycling through all 6 biomes, so it's higher than that. 

Tip: While hunting if you see 2 lines of text you already know it's not the NR, it'll fit all on one line of text. 

Tip2: Read backwards, if you see 1 line of text and also see "dark markings" for the last two words it's the new release.

Forgot what dragon it was, but I think it was one of the 2023 anniversary dragons that made me misclick a couple of times because the NR and it starts with: "This smooth egg". 

I'm also 2 white, 28 yellows in. If you're not having luck with cave check the AP in a couple days, a lot of people are dumping yellows.

4 minutes ago, LostinEcho said:

Guys, are the white nr still dropping? 

Yes, I missed 3 from midnight cave time until now.

If you still looking for yellows, also try to hatch a cb hatchs in AP and asked for yellow eggs. I think people are not very care about them and don't mind to gift them if they just enough to have it. 

3 hours ago, Laugh said:

I've been actively shuffling out my yellow NRs since release. I see at least 3-4 of them an hour and that's while I'm cycling through all 6 biomes, so it's higher than that. 

Tip: While hunting if you see 2 lines of text you already know it's not the NR, it'll fit all on one line of text. 

Tip2: Read backwards, if you see 1 line of text and also see "dark markings" for the last two words it's the new release.

Forgot what dragon it was, but I think it was one of the 2023 anniversary dragons that made me misclick a couple of times because the NR and it starts with: "This smooth egg". 

I'm also 2 white, 28 yellows in. If you're not having luck with cave check the AP in a couple days, a lot of people are dumping yellows.

I'm not even seeing the yellows ppl keep claiming they're dumping in the AP.  I'm guessing I'm just incredibly unlucky this time around.

Edit:  I'm also posting in hopes to jinx myself since any time I've seen ppl post over something 7 times out of 10 they instantly get what they wanted 😂

Edited by ironmaiden66

I only managed to get one pair of yellow drakes, and I haven't seen them at all in the cave since the flood ended. Hopefully the white ones aren't too much when they appear in the market since it seems that may be my only opportunity to get a pair. The hatchlings look adorable for both breeds, I'm excited to see the adult sprites!

I can't believe how psspoor the 5min drop rate is. I think it's a combination of them being in all biomes instead of a specific one AND how many yellows got dumped into the AP in order to hunt for white.

Part of the frustration may be that a lot of users are either keeping slots free to try and snag as many NRs as they can in the hopes of one of them being white, or simply being full up so people are reluctant or unable to cycle the cave and grab blockers to see what's behind them

Dammit!!!  I kept checking the cave until this weekend.  

Sigh, got to go on the hunt.  

Many thanks to those who posted the description of the egg on the first page.

I finally bred for the hybrids and got them from both of the CB pairs I have :D

Edit: Also managed to breed 8 higher gen hybrids to the AP. Tbh I didn't even know I've got that many Scripts and Black Teas, but good, I hope whoever finds their babies enjoys them ^^

Edited by Gwathgor

It's been 24+ hours since I found out about the new release, and have seen maybe 4 all together which I totally missed. I managed to trade some hybrids for 4 CB yellows so I'm not completely complaining, but I still would have liked to catch my own. Plus I'm just not seeing them drop. 

I missed the start and the 'flood'...  I have bred three of the 'smoke Eggs',  no problem there, but trying at many , MANY '5 min' and 'hourly drops' I have never even seen any of the 'smooth' Eggs...  I know that their Egg description is "This Smooth Egg has dark markings"...  But I have seen a LARGE AMOUNT of Eggs drooped with the 'key' words of 'smooth'; 'dark' and 'marking' in their descriptions.  After mis-clicking one of them, I finally wised up, but like I said, I haven't even seen any of the Smooth Eggs...  

I gifted all the NRs I managed to catch. I personally don't like drakes that much, but that's just me. 

I have caught a couple yellow Drakes but no whites so far. I saw and missed two earlier today (not sure what color). Looks like I am going to have to work at this one for a while. Perhaps it will be easier after the hype goes down.

I can't wait to see the adult sprites tomorrow morning!

1 hour ago, Husky51 said:

I missed the start and the 'flood'...  I have bred three of the 'smoke Eggs',  no problem there, but trying at many , MANY '5 min' and 'hourly drops' I have never even seen any of the 'smooth' Eggs...  I know that their Egg description is "This Smooth Egg has dark markings"...  But I have seen a LARGE AMOUNT of Eggs drooped with the 'key' words of 'smooth'; 'dark' and 'marking' in their descriptions.  After mis-clicking one of them, I finally wised up, but like I said, I haven't even seen any of the Smooth Eggs...  

Are you still needing some drakes? I got a few yellows up on a 2-way to gift to people without one or a pair. If you happen to miss this message just send me a PM here and I'll make sure to help you out :) 

On 6/26/2023 at 4:11 AM, Laugh said:

Keep an eye out on the AP in the next few days. Yellow NR should be popping in there, tons of people abandoning them trying to get white CBs. I dropped off 14 of them so far. 

I hope so. I haven’t seen any so far.

I could have filled my scroll many times over with birthday release eggs, or even sonatas just today. These newest release eggs are conspicuous in their absence.

13 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I could have filled my scroll many times over with birthday release eggs, or even sonatas just today. These newest release eggs are conspicuous in their absence.

Yep.  It makes me think they'll be rare, awful release rate - once the flood stop it was only regular eggs.  Worse than the last release.  I just wish I didn't  like them, but so far they are very appealing.  I have seen only 2 new ones, which I couldn't get, and my 2 friends that weren't here say they aren't going to bother to try.

On another note, the hubby decided that if he can't catch any new ones, he'd try to breeding.  He ended up releasing at least one and maybe 2 or 3 to the cave because they looked so much like the Script eggs.  I managed to stop him before he did it to al of them, LOL, so he ended up with 4.  So that's cool.

Edited by daba555
spelling/typo