TJ09

2023-06-25 - June Dragon Release

how long will they be available? Can`t find them at te biomes...

1 minute ago, Nexu said:

how long will they be available? Can`t find them at te biomes...

They are here to stay. It’s just rather rare at the moment.

Oh and the pink Incense dragon is a hybird, so must be bred!

Edited by Eiren

No luck in trade. used a dino to ask for a specific lineage 2G white since yesterday but no offer. Not sure it's because only a few people have it even if yellow, or just because everyone had breed their vispines and try to get a white or because no one want an unbreedable. Could anyone give some suggestion/share experience about what would you prefer to get in trade if you have a 2G white vispine with specific lineage? Or what should I do, wait or try to get more valuable things? 🤔

Hmmm.... unfortunately I don't have CB prize. I think my last instrument would be use a CB to exchange for 2G, but that action seem so... ridicule to people who don't have any CB. 

Fyr my ratio 41:6.

19 minutes ago, D-wing said:

No luck in trade. used a dino to ask for a specific lineage 2G white since yesterday but no offer. Not sure it's because only a few people have it even if yellow, or just because everyone had breed their vispines and try to get a white or because no one want an unbreedable. Could anyone give some suggestion/share experience about what would you prefer to get in trade if you have a 2G white vispine with specific lineage? Or what should I do, wait or try to get more valuable things? 🤔

Hmmm.... unfortunately I don't have CB prize. I think my last instrument would be use a CB to exchange for 2G, but that action seem so... ridicule to people who don't have any CB. 

Trading in cave trade page depends somewhat in luck, I think. The person who has what you exactly want must see your offer at the right moment to make it happen. Especially when it’s very hard to get CB white and those bought in market still need time to grow up, it’s rather hard to get what you want. More so when everyone is trying to get one….(think someone even offered cb stat?! How will i beat that offer 🙄

If the pair you want for lineage project gave what you want instead of downright refusal, I think the best option is to wait till this rush for white Vespine to cool down. More people with more bred white Vespines are in the future, since you can buy one albeit the ratio being low.

Edited by Eiren

2 hours ago, D-wing said:

Hmm... you could also try requesting the 2g lineage you want in Breeding, Gifting. The new breeds have been added to the list already and there are many people who keep an eye out for new requests that they can help with. 

On 6/30/2023 at 1:19 PM, Leidarendi said:

In the market, the only egg shown is the yellow one.  But I bought 8 of them and 1 turned out white after I bought it.  Hope this helps!

I bought 2 more Vespine eggs from the Market this morning.  Got 1 yellow and 1 white.  Hope this helps!

Well I'm expecting Deja vu in a couple of days.  I'll have to see people posting that the whites are prolific in the market before spending my shards there, so I've been spending the last couple of days grabbing a scroll full of yellows in the AP.  (Thanks so much to the ones who have dumped them!)

So, When I can eventually breed them, I hope for the white variety.  The only problem is I remember trying to breed every Xeno on my scroll (and there were plenty) in the hope of a Stat that I never got.  Please God, when I breed this time, at least one white.  I bought Stats in the market, at least I knew what I was getting then.

Not sure how long the thread will remain open, but thank you, TJ and Artists, for another awesome release. These dragons are beautiful as always. 

On 6/28/2023 at 6:46 AM, Infinis said:

@MoonShark is the concept artist for the drakes :3 they are based on yellowjackets; the white one is based on the bald-faced hornet.

DC Yellowjacket by Infinis

this is the original version of the drakes! there were several years between this version and the much better version that was released ~

I thought they looked/seemed familiar!

Managed to catch one of each on release night and bred a couple of Incenses the other day. All the adults are amazing ^^

4 hours ago, Syiren said:

Not sure how long the thread will remain open, but thank you, TJ and Artists, for another awesome release. These dragons are beautiful as always. 

I think this sums it up! Closing as we have adults :)