TJ09

2023-06-25 - June Dragon Release

14 minutes ago, tjekan said:

Know what would be awesome? If they had a BSA that would create a paper egg.
Probably not even vaguely viable game mechanic wise, but I like the idea that a paper dragon is basically a waspdragon nest that hatched

oh this would be a really interesting concept for a hybrid tbh.

I just saw the adults. I love them! 

I am very frustrated right now, I tried so hard but never got the new yellow or white drake. I even offered on a free trade, with 3 yellow eggs, got declined, why?

Why offer 3  free dragons then decline.... ooof, I will never get the new ones if they don't show up in the market to just buy them.

Please make the initial drops longer, most people don't even look into DC every day.

(at least I managed to breed to hybrids., I am an older player so not too good on a laptop)

Edited by Samson1427

I usually don't have any problems catching them in the days after their initial release, but I've only seen one of the new eggs in all these days.

Man, those buggers are really not that common, huh?

56 minutes ago, Samson1427 said:

I am very frustrated right now, I tried so hard but never got the new yellow or white drake. I even offered on a free trade, with 3 yellow eggs, got declined, why?

Why offer 3  free dragons then decline.... ooof, I will never get the new ones if they don't show up in the market to just buy them.

They might not have had enough egg slots to accept 3 eggs.

Ok, I got some eggs gifted by 2 very nice players now. 

Please go and gift other players too!

I'm good now. Thanks again to the nice people in this game.

27 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

They might not have had enough egg slots to accept 3 eggs.

I wrote that wrong... they offered 3 eggs for free, I had the space and offered 1 egg because I don't know how to do the trades. Maybe they did not want my egg....

Edited by Samson1427

1 hour ago, Samson1427 said:

Please make the initial drops longer, most people don't even look into DC every day.

(at least I managed to breed to hybrids., I am an older player so not too good on a laptop)

Glad you got some now - but they are still showing up in e AP; that's worth a look/.

20 minutes ago, Samson1427 said:

I wrote that wrong... they offered 3 eggs for free, I had the space and offered 1 egg because I don't know how to do the trades. Maybe they did not want my egg....

Maybe someone offered them something stunning and they chose that. People offering trades often take the best thing they can get.

22 hours ago, Talisraye said:

Yeah, the new releases are getting pretty bad. Especially if you want release dates. And there’s simply too many breeds for the amount of biomes.

What's annoying me is that the former release (for the anniversary) is still flooding like crazy while this is not. I'm not even caring about release date. Honestly any CB pair would be okay for me. I'll get a pair of yellow from a friend but the white will probably stay a dream unless they come to the market for a reasonable prize. Right now I'm saving up for a pair of Golds and Staterae from the Market. This will take forever already, but chances of getting them from the cave or through trading is like zero. 

21 hours ago, Stirfry said:

Same. I'm going to chalk this up to another Staterae - I've only ever seen one in the biomes (and didn't manage to catch it; the ones I have are trades) - and just stop hunting. If I manage to randomly encounter one, great. If not, eh. 

True... I would love to have a pair of CB Stateraes but just like a CB pair of Golds that's so insanely hard to achieve. I do understand why people ask for 2g SALTs and other rare things in return for a CB Gold or Stat but that leaves "normal" players out who simply cannot offer that. 

1 hour ago, Soul-Tian said:

True... I would love to have a pair of CB Stateraes but just like a CB pair of Golds that's so insanely hard to achieve. I do understand why people ask for 2g SALTs and other rare things in return for a CB Gold or Stat but that leaves "normal" players out who simply cannot offer that. 

agreed. the ability to trade shards for eggs would mitigate this issue significantly, i think.

I thought I would let people know when breeding for the hybrid, I get the hybrid egg when I use fertility on both parents, but didn't get it when using fertility on only one parent 

3 hours ago, Samson1427 said:

Same thing happened to me with someone offering cantomais, they canceled, but i had offered a hatchie... Problem is when it's offered on public trade, there's no way to take the offered dragons without trading something, it requires you to exchange.

on another note, some these white drake traders are outrageous, asking for CBs metals and stats, which for most part if can catch CB stats, then you probably already able to catch the NR. *smh*

I also suspect some that say make an offer are expecting CB metals and stats, but don't wanna say it lol.

Checks and sees someones posted trade change from make an offer to metal CBs. 🙄

Edited by Arken

21 minutes ago, Arken said:

I also suspect some that say make an offer are expecting CB metals and stats, but don't wanna say it lol.

I offered on a trade asking for offers and it was cancelled and reposted asking for a CB Gold or a Neglected. For a single new white egg. So I think you're right.

Edit: Neglected, not Stat. My bad.

Edited by GhostMouse

No white drakes for me yet either... I've dropped several yellows into the AP already. I guess I'll just keep trying, fingers crossed!

I also need to snag two more scripts for some hybrid breeding in the future!

36 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

I offered on a trade asking for offers and it was cancelled and reposted asking for a CB Gold or a Neglected. For a single new white egg. So I think you're right.

Edit: Neglected, not Stat. My bad.

At least with the ones that post right off they want CB stat, ND, metals are being honest.... It's very misleading and deceptive to say make offers, with the expectations of getting top tier CBs or high prized lineages.

I've offered silvers, gold shimmers, vamps, gold tinsel. I don't mind being declined, I do it to it's a given (like I've been offered ubar common dragons for golds when I've specified what I want XD), but I just want to narrow my eyes and go REALLY?! When after a few days someone's changes their post to specify top tier rares, when they should have to start with so we both didn't end up wasting our time 🙄. I could have used that time to make offers on the more genuine traders.

given the comments about looks like it's being like the dorsal and ridgewing, I'm expecting the white will be able to be bred from the more common yellow. while CB be nice, I'm good with bred eggs.

Oh! I think I made offers to that same person you did as well XD

Edited by Arken

1 hour ago, Cthulhu said:

I thought I would let people know when breeding for the hybrid, I get the hybrid egg when I use fertility on both parents, but didn't get it when using fertility on only one parent 

I bred 2 pairs without fertility and got 2 hybrids 

Edited by cymry

They don't have enough values to swap for a CB silver, unless more than 1, 2G SA or stat need 4 I think. As least, a ND in hub asked for 3, but asking 1:1 2G prize is reasonable. 

So ignore the unreasonable trade. And I think some of them intend to keep them if no top tier offers and reduce willingness to accept.

But honestly, 90% trade don't have enough value to ask fo a white drake too...alot #first time meme.

Edited by Kaini

Oh, good, glad to see that I won't be needing to worry about the frustration of trying to get more of the drakes than I managed to get or trade for as-is.  I can't deal with things that look that waspy/bee-ish/hornet-y/etc.  I'm sure the sprites are very lovely, but I just can't look at them long enough to appreciate them.

The Incense dragons are so cute, though!  I'll have to collect more pairs of the parent breeds eventually, I think, those are nice and squishy looking~  I want to squeeze the tail, it looks so nice.

I’ve traded one white for neglected and now I want my white back 😅 

actually I think the white drake is much more prettier than stat or nd, so for me now it hat the highest value… 

I think people asking the highest value for white drakes are not so greedy or smth … may be now we have the top favourite dragon, like it was with stats

As for me now I’m not dreaming about cb stat as much as it was :))) 

Lovely dragons.  I'm now praying I'll be able to get the whites in the market easily, otherwise I'm in for a long wait.