TJ09

2023-04-09 - Festival of Eggs

3 hours ago, missy_ said:

You can collect them back to 2010.

Yes, but look how many I still need *cries* lol. 🥲

Screenshot_105.png.ca46800b7cf97a0dae575af5f46d9772.png

I lost it when I recognized the egg that's a reference to Obey Me. Its amazing. Makes me with there was an egg for my fav boy from that game :P

13 hours ago, Oleler said:

Screenshot_20200413-021609_Discord.jpg

😁

Is this the true beginning of The eg? :0

Yay!

According to the stats bar (so awesome!) I'll soonish get my first 2012 egg. I didn't even know which year I'm missing. 

Also, I just got the 2013 paddling truck. It's sooo awesome.

Loving the addition of the tracker (and feeling strangely proud to see all my previous year's bars totally filled) but I feel like it might be better placed at the bottom? Or maybe under a drop-down or something? It's just a bit of a letdown that our 'egg basket' now shows absolutely no eggs without scrolling down past the tracker, the tracker (plus the top navigation, et) takes up the entire screen.

nice to see how many I can still collect over all the years, thank you so much 

The tracker is a good idea. I just wish it wasn't so intrusive. As someone else suggested, maybe it could be a drop-down?

Love, love, love the tracker!!!  Such a great idea!  I hope we get a similar one during trick-or-treating!!

Here's my progress!!  Not too shabby!  :)

image.png.cf80d0e56e4641708de5c99e5518cf34.png

Thank you for the list of which year's eggs you still need. Really useful!

I hope the tracker goes away when the event ends, as the page looks much prettier without it !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

To whomever made the Behelit egg. From one fan to another. Thank you! It's amazing!

6 hours ago, inghelene said:

Is this the true beginning of The eg? :0

yes, we "walled" the discord and caused chaos 😂

The tracker will only appear when events are active, according to TJ. So ToT will have one once that rolls around, and it will vanish from FoE until next easter.

16 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

The tracker will only appear when events are active, according to TJ. So ToT will have one once that rolls around, and it will vanish from FoE until next easter.

do you know if there will be a tracker for halloween too?

EDIT: I just asked the bossman meself

Edited by Impulsive_Egg

On 4/11/2023 at 7:17 AM, brevi said:

This lil one is adorable! If there's a reference, I don't know it-- I just like it

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.e4cb332cd75b7080f6fd7f6d01fc47fb.png

Thanks 🥰 It was mine. There's not a reference. It just a pink creature looks like a rabbit 😆

I also wish the tracker wasn't at the very top of the page. I like to see my eggs. It is a great idea, though, although I kinda preferred the mystery of not knowing for certain if we collected the last egg. :lol:

2 hours ago, Naeril said:

To whomever made the Behelit egg. From one fan to another. Thank you! It's amazing!

I am the artist of this egg! I'm really happy that you liked it, thank you so much for the comment!!! :)

Happy EGG!!!

This is my first ever time actually catching the event so my tracker is empty and laughing at me 😂😭

As for my favourite grab so far:

Spoiler

c4jrkg.png  whoever is responsible for Little Buddy, I am in love. Look at that little bag o' beans.

Thanks for the tracker!  I think it's a great idea.

I think that it should be integrated into the Account page after the event ends, instead of disappearing.  There should be links for both FoE and ToT trackers, or maybe one page for both?