TJ09

2023-04-09 - Festival of Eggs

On 4/11/2023 at 8:46 AM, autumnbrandolyn said:

I wondered the same, but I haven't seen the artist claim it yet!

That would be mine and yes it's the dragonscale from Dragon Tales! So glad people recognize it!
Been wanting to make it for a couple years now, then having been surprise reminded about the submissions and having no other ideas, it was the perfect chance to finally do it. It fits in so well im surprised it had'nt been done before, good memories from that show. 

2 hours ago, ShadowMistaken said:

Technoblade :)

Thanks!

44 minutes ago, Crowsfold said:

That would be mine and yes it's the dragonscale from Dragon Tales! So glad people recognize it!
Been wanting to make it for a couple years now, then having been surprise reminded about the submissions and having no other ideas, it was the perfect chance to finally do it. It fits in so well im surprised it had'nt been done before, good memories from that show. 

Ooh, cool. Thank you!

I'm really dumb I didn't even realize my egg had gotten in until I saw it on the main site for me to collect just now LOL

Spoiler

1ydvssl.gif

I actually made this egg several years ago and had to make a minor adjustment in my initial submission that year, but I ended up putting it off until this year LMAO

I hope the large size doesn't bother anyone too much 🥴 Didn't realize it would stand out so much on the basket page against all the other eggs!

Happy festival of eggs everyone!!

I managed to get all the eggs this year, thank you artists! There were some real beauts this year. :wub: 

6swfao.gif.50e1f3bc4bb56222ef34c6b27fb1744e.gif OMG I just found this egg from 2021, All Might is one of my favorite characters from My Hero Academia, I love it!!! 🥰😍

FINALLY I collected all the missing eggs from the past years *^*!!

weeww.PNG.02ef3c562b159b650694b2d5d38d4e85.PNG

My favorite eggs this year are 2ut37s.pngy3z5se.giffbsgss.gifdhqo6p.gif12uwicw.gif96m9n.gif  !! ❤️

18 hours ago, Oleler said:

yes, we "walled" the discord and caused chaos 😂

Beautiful. :0

Love all the new eggs!
The progress meter is also great, although i did just discover I have many many eggs from previous years still to collect :)

13 hours ago, Crowsfold said:

ah, glad we were right. it's beautiful, fabulous work!!! 

Finally working on 2012's eggs! I am hoping I'll be able to get them all before the end of tomorrow since we only have a week to collect the eggs so fingers crossed! ❤️

I've finally done it. I've traveled back to the year 2011!

image.png.41ac011be32e14ef6103588837622816.png

btw, whoever added in the counter bars for the years, thank you, you're awesome!

Edited by Syiren

My favorites are the wren image.gif.4084319d84ad814eb33314232a768331.gif and the snail, image.gif.fd3679ad38b19d7e8f408cb7ac621cd1.gif but I don't know who created either one? Does anyone know? 

The artist for the wren posted somewhere back in this thread, but I haven't seen anyone claim the snail.

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

The artist for the wren posted somewhere back in this thread, but I haven't seen anyone claim the snail.

Sadly I don't think so. I think Magellan, who posted that it was nice that their language raised a smile, was only referring to language...

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Sadly I don't think so. I think Magellan, who posted that it was nice that their language raised a smile, was only referring to language...

I may be wrong, then. I did not feel like sifting through 10 pages. Sorry.

I just ran a search for wren and also for bird ! I am desperate to know too, see !