TJ09

2023-04-09 - Festival of Eggs

Spoiler

1lb728o.gif

My egg: A villain from Transformers Generation One Movie & Seasons3/4 Known as a Quintesson. They have 5 Faces, and each face has a distinct personality or emotion attached to it; so when they are speaking, they will switch between each face.   This is also my first animation attempt now, In order of the sequence: We have Death (speaks for itself), Wrath (rage), War (laughter), Judgement (Doubt) and Wisdom (bitterness).

I know, so very friendly-like :P

Edited by Starscream

1 hour ago, Quinney said:

Lovely eggs, well done to all the creators!

I'm of an age where I don't have a clue as to where what is from, so forgive my ignorance 

I'm with you - I have NO idea what anything is (though I am checking the fan art thread - and I would probably recognise anything from Dr Who - haven't seen one yet. !) but I love them all.

On 4/9/2023 at 12:02 PM, Bambi said:

eg

for anyone unsure on previous years:
2010 - 38
2011 - 53
2012 - 42
2013 - 51
2014 - 55
2015 - 62
2016 - 60
2017 - 56
2018 - 54
2019 - 62
2020 - 60
2021 - 60
2022 - 49
2023 - 57

Thank you! I at least know now I only have to catch this years eggs ❤️ thought for sure I still had tonnes from previous years

OH but that snail.....! LOVE it.

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

OH but that snail.....! LOVE it.

I think a lot of us have fallen in love with the snail!

Spoiler

image.png.3d906fb2fe23e6daa282b5d5a6814ad6.png

This flamey egg is my submission, inspired by the purple flame of one of my characters. :D

Edited by Inutsume

4 hours ago, Quinney said:

I'm of an age where I don't have a clue as to where what is from, so forgive my ignorance describing the ones I love!  There's one that's white with an even whiter circle that really looks like glass set in stone to me.  Then there's the one that looks like a neglected egg with a white rose on top of it (maybe I'm too much of a neglected fan! 😄) and finally the snail!

My apologies if I've got everything wrong but it doesn't stop me being really impressed with them! 🥰

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I'm with you - I have NO idea what anything is (though I am checking the fan art thread - and I would probably recognise anything from Dr Who - haven't seen one yet. !) but I love them all.

I'm under 30 but I can definitely join this club (as well as the Love the Snail Club)!

I can't recognise anything, but they are beautiful, nevertheless.

50 minutes ago, Inutsume said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.3d906fb2fe23e6daa282b5d5a6814ad6.png

This flamey egg is my submission, inspired by the purple flame of one of my characters. :D

I really like that one!

Not quite done yet, but getting there!

And... I just got @Starscream's. ;)

Edited by Lagie
Updating

Hey, cool! I found a Digimon egg and Stringbean! I think those are my favorites so far! Sending virtual hugs to the sprite artists 

The happy little apple tree is mine. No deep lore or nothing, just wanted to do a lil tree friend ❤️ 

Spoiler

treesyweesy.gif.43956b78ecb7cd4245baef5418cd9811.gif

Whoever made this egg in particular has my eternal love and gratitude..... 

Spoiler

dhqo6p.gif
AHHH JACK FROST!! SMT is ... just the best!!!

So far I don't have a favorite but I'm sure I'll figure that out eventually once I get them all! I think I'm also on the same boat of I have no idea on most of the references for most of the eggs. But I do recognize some at the very least. Same for the eggs from previous years. So forgive me if I seem stupid. LOL!

5 hours ago, Estellux said:

The happy little apple tree is mine. No deep lore or nothing, just wanted to do a lil tree friend ❤️ 

Hide contents

treesyweesy.gif.43956b78ecb7cd4245baef5418cd9811.gif

It was the very first I found this year :D Reminds me of Leetle Tree, very cute ^^

5 hours ago, Slavic said:

Whoever made this egg in particular has my eternal love and gratitude..... 

Reveal hidden contents

dhqo6p.gif
AHHH JACK FROST!! SMT is ... just the best!!!

That was me, glad you like it! I had to do it given that my username comes from there too :)

I love the cute little pastry, it's so pretty and clever use of the egg shape! 

i've only seen the first season of The Dragon Prince, but i'm pretty sure this egg is Azymondias!

13yrkcs.gif

15 hours ago, Quinney said:

I'm of an age where I don't have a clue as to where what is from, so forgive my ignorance describing the ones I love!  There's one that's white with an even whiter circle that really looks like glass set in stone to me.  Then there's the one that looks like a neglected egg with a white rose on top of it (maybe I'm too much of a neglected fan! 😄) and finally the snail!

My apologies if I've got everything wrong but it doesn't stop me being really impressed with them! 🥰

The white egg is mine, and an Exalted TTRPG refrence! It was meant to be animated, but there was a compatibility issue with my host that i didn't catch in time--it should shift from the starting full moon frame on-site to a purple egg with a crescent moon, then to a blue starry egg with a black circle outlined in silver to represent a new moon, then back to the full moon. The colors and shapes are all ones associated with the Lunar Exalted.

6 hours ago, Ripan said:

Is that a little Nisse I see?

Reveal hidden contents

image.gif.7f4f67b740740f6f126f32def789c39d.gif

image.thumb.png.b533ab3b193daee2f8b7d0e3cffe6b30.png

Indeed it is! Or just your classic garden gnome!

2 hours ago, rabbithaver said:

i've only seen the first season of The Dragon Prince, but i'm pretty sure this egg is Azymondias!

Spoiler

13yrkcs.gif

I just found this one too, he's gorgeous! I've been watching The Dragon Prince,  and can't wait for season 5 this summer!

This lil one is adorable! If there's a reference, I don't know it-- I just like it

Spoiler

image.png.e4cb332cd75b7080f6fd7f6d01fc47fb.png

Edited by brevi

Omg there is a LoTR egg! Most of the egg references I, like always, didn't get. However there have been a handful this year that I have and the LoTR one is my fave. :)