TJ09

2023-04-09 - Festival of Eggs

4 minutes ago, Zephrana said:

Happy egg hunting to all! Was super surprised for my egg to be the first one I found!

Hide contents

Furby egg! Furby_Egg_.png

lucky! (and i love yours so much!) it took me until egg #47 to find mine :')

Spoiler

VLMMcrd.png verac's helm! mostly based on the old school runescape design but with some elements from the runescape 3 design as well. since verac is my favorite character. (hi wiki editors! :D)

4 minutes ago, Limanya said:

lucky! (and i love yours so much!) it took me until egg #47 to find mine :')

Hide contents

VLMMcrd.png verac's helm! mostly based on the old school runescape design but with some elements from the runescape 3 design as well. since verac is my favorite character. (hi wiki editors! :D)

I knew I recognised it! I absolutely love OSRS - sitting here playing rounds of Tempoross between eggs.

Finally got my egg!

image.png.4ded5b0c0a0142536548baa8bcc3fc61.png

A Tribute to Technoblade - for those who don't know him, he was a Minecraft creator who passed away last year at age 23 from Sarcoma. Before and after his death he has raised a huge amount of money for sarcoma and cancer research, as well as contributing to other fantastic causes like LGBTQ charities. Absolutely incredible player and person. o7 king.

Happy egg time, everyone! ^^

My favourite one from this year so far gotta be the Behelit one, but they're all cool, I'm excited to see all of the other designs :D

Just now, BlitzTheZeraora said:

I've only found one so far. Is there a wait for each egg to appear?

5-15 minutes. 

It runs all week????

I've been... so dumb....

I thought it was a one-day only event, so I've been devoting my life to this. 

To whomever made the Stringbean egg, you're amazing. Especially given that the final Owl House episode went live last night.

I found my egg!

Spoiler

https://s.dcave.net/cache/images/y/y3z5se.gif strabby my beloved..

This is my first Fest of Eggs and this event is really fun so far! I really like seeing all the different eggs ppl made :] These two so far are my favorite,

Spoiler

https://s.dcave.net/cache/images/1/1ydvssl.gifhttps://s.dcave.net/cache/images/1/13bj3ds.png they give me tamagotchi vibes, I love em!!

Whoever created the egg that looks like a

Spoiler

Furby 

You are brilliant, but why would you summon such a horrifying demon to Dragon Cave?

21 hours ago, CuteDragons said:

Awesome! Does anyone know if the eggs from past years will be shown in this year's basket or in previous year's?

I didn't see that anybody answered your first question.

Eggs from previous years appear under the banner for the year they were released. But you won't see any of those until you collect all of this year's. Then you'll see eggs from the most recent year that you're missing eggs from. It will continue to go backwards until you get all the way through the 2010 set.

I love most of the eggs, but a couple seem better suited to Halloween :blink: and seem too scary, at least for me.

My favorites so far are:

image.gif.ae11db8521f27aba82d3edc890ed85e0.gif and image.gif.a25f79eba3fd7d4a604ee96c8377cc52.gif

Edited by missy_

I've found my favorite egg of the festival already, thank you to the artist because I know darn well who it is ;) :

Spoiler

Quintesson

Is this egg a reference to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? One of my favorite books!

Ph1Zv4P.png

Spoiler

uDQjbAR.jpg

1 hour ago, Fyrebird said:

I didn't see that anybody answered your first question.

Eggs from previous years appear under the banner for the year they were released. But you won't see any of those until you collect all of this year's. Then you'll see eggs from the most recent year that you're missing eggs from. It will continue to go backwards until you get all the way through the 2010 set.

Thank you! I realized that after finished collecting this year's eggs ☺️ Somehow I also got 2 single eggs from two previous years before completing this year's, not sure why lol

5 hours ago, Amal said:

To whomever made the Stringbean egg, you're amazing. Especially given that the final Owl House episode went live last night.

( Trying this reply again, hid my other one cause I wanted to spoiler-hide my egg image but couldn't on mobile D; )

It were me! ;u;

Spoiler

1sp325m.gif

For anyone that doesn't know the show, my egg is from The Owl House, and is of the magical "palisman" the main character makes. She hatches from the wood-carved egg, and her name is Stringbean and she's perfect.

Whoever made the Shenron egg thank you for including the anime theme, appreciated hehe! 🤗

8 hours ago, Amal said:

Seriously!! I just found it and I literally gasped! I love it so much!

2 hours ago, Kennon said:

( Trying this reply again, hid my other one cause I wanted to spoiler-hide my egg image but couldn't on mobile D; )

It were me! ;u;

Hide contents

1sp325m.gif

For anyone that doesn't know the show, my egg is from The Owl House, and is of the magical "palisman" the main character makes. She hatches from the wood-carved egg, and her name is Stringbean and she's perfect.

Thank you!!! I watched the finale an hour ago and was shocked to find Stringbean here!! She is so perfect!

Good luck egg hunting everyone!!!

Spoiler

c4jrkg.png

Woohoo Little Buddy from Splatoon 3 (also known as a Smallfry Salmonoid ;D)

Edited by DubstepKittenYT

Lovely eggs, well done to all the creators!

I'm of an age where I don't have a clue as to where what is from, so forgive my ignorance describing the ones I love!  There's one that's white with an even whiter circle that really looks like glass set in stone to me.  Then there's the one that looks like a neglected egg with a white rose on top of it (maybe I'm too much of a neglected fan! 😄) and finally the snail!

My apologies if I've got everything wrong but it doesn't stop me being really impressed with them! 🥰