TJ09

2022-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

We have our first adult!

Crypt dragon!

Man, that is one cool dragon, the lore, and the art is some of the best I've seen in this game!

Edited by Ripan

Oooh, the first adult is fascinating! I wonder if the female will look different but so far I love the Crypt dragon and think it's bio as a guardian of the dead is cool!

Edit: I love how dynamic the female's pose looks! It's a nice change since usually it's the other way around!

Edited by northxblue

I love these adults! Not only is the dragon art cool, I also love the lore about them! @Odeen, @RWyvern thank you for another awesome Halloween breed! I can certainly see myself collecting these dragons in the future!

So they are for sure two headed! Very cool adults, can't believe I speculated about Cryptid as a name and it ended up being Crypt lmao. I was...half right?

Stunning dragons with brilliant lore.  I love them. That female looks mighty ferocious!

Wow, these are beautiful adults! I love their big fluffy manes! Great work, Odeen and RWyvern! :D

Our first two-headed event dragon! Awesome! I already know what I wanna breed them with. I hope we get another two-headed or a pygmy for the holiday dragon

The dragon looks awesome.
I'm just kinda sad that I won't be able to breed it to Metallics or Prizes because they're 2-headed.

Gorgeous!

And it IS a two headed dragon! That’s so awesome!!

1 hour ago, DragonNeko said:

Our first two-headed event dragon! Awesome! I already know what I wanna breed them with. I hope we get another two-headed or a pygmy for the holiday dragon

Or a drake!!

Ii was so busy on Halloween, I missed them entirely. 😭  I really hope I can grab a pair from the APc or something.

Any chance these might go for 3 days in the future? Like the other Holidays? 🙏

YOOOOO BUFF TWO-HEADED KIRINS

How much shampoo does it take to sustain that mane?? (dregon caretaking is awesome haha)

Edited by Shadowsearcher
joke l o l

These are AMAZING. I love not only the design but the lore itself, very Halloween. I love them so much! 

Thank you spriters! 

59 minutes ago, Emerald01 said:

Ii was so busy on Halloween, I missed them entirely. 😭  I really hope I can grab a pair from the APc or something.

Any chance these might go for 3 days in the future? Like the other Holidays? 🙏

Next year they'll be popping up in the Halloween biome for 7 days! So if you can't catch or trade for any you'll still have your chance!

Oh WOW! I’m so HAPPY that I managed to get 8 Crypt Dragon eggs cause it’s such an AMAZING creature and actually makes me think of the books of the living and of the dead. Thank you for yet another seriously AWESOME halloween dragon.

Wow, the adults are gorgeous! They almost look like Christmas dragons with their beautiful golden horns. 

Thank you TJ, spriters, and everyone for the lovely treats (my favorite is the acorn squash) and all the fun games. I'm still working on the mystery game; it's loads of fun! (I haven't finished it yet, folks, so please don't mention spoilers in the thread ... there is a separate thread for people who want to discuss the game).

Those are some awesome dragons! Thanks to TJ, Odeen, and RWyvern for another great holiday dragon. Really glad to have a 2-head in the mix.

Amazing adults! I'm in love to say the least.

Also, this zombie board is still going! A few of my dragons have died (two ice on the sides and one of my magmas) but other than that it's still got its integrity.

image.png.3770e7c03706059e77c01baa2be1af26.png