TJ09

2022-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Loved the Halloween Event!  Can't wait to see the new dragons.  Thanks to all involved! :D

i went with my gut and accused the butler, but i got booted out because i didn't have proof XD

Is this a 2-headed dragon?

Re: Zombies - 

Of 11 attempts, I had 2 turn and 2 revived. 

Edited by Library_gremlin

honestly i just went through every room in order on the list. search the rooms thoroughly first, then question each dragon. with false drake "toast" and the red dragon, talk to toast first. time gives you pressure, but even when doing all that you definitely have enough time and honestly have no reason to return. the "timer" is more of action points. the only room where it cuts super close is with the gem dragon looking for jewelry.

most of the grand descriptions are useless except on evidence pieces you find or when talking to dragons. so you can save yourself a lot of reading and note taking on descriptions.

Happy Halloween!

Spoiler

The killer was the butler! Amazing event! I'm playing to check different endings too :3

Spoiler

I'm obsessed with the Silver's crush. It's so cute! Help me. lol

I got it wrong the first time, but I'm obsessed with this event. The puns are killing me. 

28 minutes ago, -Rinikka- said:

Happy Halloween!

Reveal hidden contents

The killer was the butler! Amazing event! I'm playing to check different endings too :3

How was I supposed to present my evidence?  I guessed correctly, based on the items I picked up, but it never gave me any kind of option to show those things.  :( 

Finally got time to play the murder mystery and got really into it, it was very engaging! 🔎 

Lots of different rich people drama  character plotlines and the trick is to figure out which one is the motive for murder, then you pin down who the the killer is with the method of murder. After that it just makes sense why this is the one character who could have done it, based both on their movements and the other characters' attitude to the suspect.

spoiler covering some of my deductions

Spoiler

No-one would think twice about a butler moving around everywhere in the mansion, he knows all about the murder mystery game setup, and of course these rich snobs wouldn't pay any attention at all what he's up to. 

I also vaguely recall that the butler and the chef gave different testimonies of each others' whereabouts, so one of them was lying, and I didn't think it was the Cheese.

And the nail in the coffin - the evidence, was the notes. The note asking the niece to bring the death spell to the mansion was obviously not written by King, but instead in the same style as the note next to the vandalized bust, written by the butler.

At first I thought the murderer had to use a death spell because Gold dragon's scales are known to be very tough and wouldn't be pierced with just a regular knife, right? But then it dawned on me that this is someone who could not naturally use magic, and the stab wound was not actually very deep - suggesting someone who is not very physically strong either and needed that extra push of magic to get the deed done.

How do you do a spoiler tag? I did a thing and its great XD 

This game is good fun for sure, new dragons will be interesting too

Thanks @Ripan! I cant see this on Mobile, so have logged onto my PC.

Spoiler

If you talk to Sabrina with the death scroll, and let her try life magic, Joe comes back as a zombie XD 

People probs already know but I thought it was funny!

Edited by Ruffledfeathers

9 minutes ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

How do you do a spoiler tag? I did a thing and its great XD 

This game is good fun for sure, new dragons will be interesting too

It's this eye in the bar, next to the smilies:

image.png.622c34077d45d26a126b5f4cb8a88a79.png

Happy Halloween everyone!

(hahah oh wow, out of the five dragons I killed I only got one zombie. Rip me lol, Oh well, at least I got a new sprite.)

Such cute little creepy things! Happy Halloween, everyone. 👻 🎃

Got a Wyvern zombie this year! ...and somehow all 3 of my zombies are female so far xD

I plan to eventually have 2 of each which. Yeah wish me luck on that. I think I'll be 90 years old by then.

In case no one else has posted it, the description of the new eggs is  "This cool, weathered egg is a heavy burden to bear."

So for all those who didn't check the site in the first few hours to see the eggs, now you know what to look for to make sure you are going after the right eggs.

Looking back, big Thank You to Ripan for posting the egg description on page 4

Edited by Cthulhu

I'm at level 1019 now, still intact. I know I picked a solid group of dragons - I'm going for the record high score....

It's hapPENING!

I've always thought it would be neat to have holiday two-headeds or pygmies or drakes. Now that there's so many, I guess it's a good time?! I'm here for it!

The halloween event was so fun! SPOILERS AHEAD

Spoiler

I figured out that you can bring joe back to life if you talk to Sabrina after finding the death scroll... oh my god he changed his name to JOE-KING. jesus. Its cool that theres extra dialogue at the end if you bring him back! Anyone find any other 'secrets'?

New hatchlings look great! Name prediction: I wonder if it will be a Crested something?

e: haha nevermind I swear I know the alphabet

Edited by Googs

Yayy Halloween! The hatchlings look very cool, excited to see the adults!

I won't have time to participate in the event, though :(