TJ09

2022-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I'm glad people liked the event!

We enjoyed putting references to different things into it

Heck my dumb but even learned blender as a meme to make backrounds

Thanks drawfee

Huh? Why haven't I received a badge for this event yet? Awff I played it non-stop! I love that game :(

Screenshot_20221108-095357_Chrome.jpg

15 minutes ago, --Seven-- said:

Huh? Why haven't I received a badge for this event yet? Awff I played it non-stop! I love that game :(

Screenshot_20221108-095357_Chrome.jpg

I dont have it either. I guess if you didnt play it the year it came out you dont get it.

Retroactive badges were given for events where they act as a link to display your work. So you get a badge for the Haunted Harvest to show off your farm, or Hatchling Dress-up to show off your costume, but Rise of the Zombies doesn't end with something to "show off" 🤷‍♀️

Just came so I could take a picture of the last round I had in the zombie game. The link was shown but then ended up leading to a broken page, and after going back the link is now gone... Has the event just ended? I just wanted a screenshot of the round I made it to :(

Thanks for all the games this year and the great new dragon. I had a lot of fun 😊❤️

Edited by Elery.

10 minutes ago, Eggy0 said:

Just came so I could take a picture of the last round I had in the zombie game. The link was shown but then ended up leading to a broken page, and after going back the link is now gone... Has the event just ended? I just wanted a screenshot of the round I made it to :(

Yep, I had the same problem.  Ah, well…I had gotten to 1200 when last I checked and got a screenshot of that one.  I’m going to try my setup next year as soon as the game launches to see how far it will go! A great DC Halloween!

It was a great halloween indeed. I am just mildly upset that I can't even see how far I made it and I forgot to take a screenshot last night. I at least wish that the relevant badge would actually show you what the board looked like before the event ended.