TJ09

2022-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

YAY!

Also, if you’re wondering about the end of the egg wall, I bred some halloweens right at the very end of the breeding period on the 31st, and they’re still 12 hrs out. 

Wow they're absolutely stunning... how typical of me to miss out completely. I've tried the AP, but even though I've seen 5-6 of them, they've buzzed right past me to somebody who's faster. I'll have to hope for next year.

Thank you to the spriter for the awesome work, so beautiful! And thank you to all the artists contributing to the halloween treats. Much love from here.

7 minutes ago, Immaling said:

Wow they're absolutely stunning... how typical of me to miss out completely. I've tried the AP, but even though I've seen 5-6 of them, they've buzzed right past me to somebody who's faster. I'll have to hope for next year.

Thank you to the spriter for the awesome work, so beautiful! And thank you to all the artists contributing to the halloween treats. Much love from here.

Oh, the AP is FLYING right now!  It's crazy!!

32 minutes ago, Immaling said:

Keep an eye on the DC Community Notice Board. People are pulling from the AP and dumping the better things there. 

Hope you all had a SAFE and Happy Halloween!!!! 😊 The new eggs and dragons are AMAZING as always. Now I am just trying to catch up on the Trick-or-treating of years past. If anyone can give me an idea what year it started that would be great. I just started getting from 2013. LOL.

11 minutes ago, BlackMagicRose said:

If anyone can give me an idea what year it started that would be great.

The first few banners I have don't have the year on them, but counting back it looks like it was 2011.

This zombie match has not ended since I first pressed "start" at the beginning of the event. I guess it'll never end, hah.

On 11/4/2022 at 7:56 AM, casprrr said:

I am rather embarrassed to admit that I failed a second time in the mystery game, and I was so sure that I had picked the right culprit. After restarting the game yet again, do I need to conduct another complete investigation, or can I skip investigating and go directly to picking another suspect?

I replayed the murder mystery yet again, but cheated and checked the forum before making another accusation. Turns out that my second attempt was correct but apparently I missed a clue. I don't know what it was, but I apparently found it as this time my accusation stuck and the suspect confessed.

6 hours ago, BlackMagicRose said:

Hope you all had a SAFE and Happy Halloween!!!! 😊 The new eggs and dragons are AMAZING as always. Now I am just trying to catch up on the Trick-or-treating of years past. If anyone can give me an idea what year it started that would be great. I just started getting from 2013. LOL.

Trick or treat wiki page says 2010 - you can check them all there!

2F51B4E7-141A-4F95-A5F5-3620AE9B6054.thumb.jpeg.76cd5ebd563095c24325c0ae3e40f65e.jpeg

Anyone else getting this strange visual glitch XD Shadow walkers look like grown stratoses?? It right confused me this morning

YA! Congratulations that they are breedable!XD

Edited by D-wing

A general reminder that rudeness toward other members will not be tolerated; the first rule of the forum is to respect others. This includes volunteer staff, volunteer artists, and TJ. All people who have dedicated their valuable free time to producing these awesome events for all of you. 

We/They are all people, who have lives and day jobs. Please be patient. Being demanding is simply rude, and not necessary.

Also, when you see abusive behavior please report it to a moderator rather than feeding it/ fighting it. Being rude to people being rude is... still being rude, and still violates the rules.

Thank you.

How long do people think the Halloween eggs are gonna last? 

I really am pleased that we have a Halloween Two head! And pretty, cool lore with them too! Awesome.

@SkyWolf25 Thanks! It actually disappeared on its own it seems.

Edited by Ruffledfeathers

11 hours ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

Anyone else getting this strange visual glitch XD Shadow walkers look like grown stratoses?? It right confused me this morning

Have you tried clearing your cache? It typically fixes the issue. :) 

On 11/1/2022 at 12:27 PM, PlatinumDream said:

Here's the book resolution:

Hide contents

You need to check behind the portrait/painting in one of the upstairs rooms, then head back downstairs with the "book" you've found! Make sure you have enough action points to keep talking to the Thundersnow afterwards.

How do you do that? I don't get an option to do that when I go into that room.

13 minutes ago, Moondragon007 said:

How do you do that? I don't get an option to do that when I go into that room.

Spoiler

Its one of the the guest bedrooms you need, and easier to check this one off at the start than have to go back to it. you have two options. investigate or talk to the dragon.   Investigate first and do all the things apart from talk to other dragons (sorry, ask about other dragons).  They sort of grey out a bit on my screen once they are complete and clicking on them again once greyed out does not take your 'time' down.  Then go and talk to the dragon in there.  After that you need to go back to investigate the room, bit and a new option will have appeared, check behind the picture frame, et voila. 

Edited by nerys

Thanks!

Question for everyone: Just out of curiosity, did you picture yourself as a human or a dragon in the story? I figured, if I'm a copper's assistant, I'm also a copper, probably a young one; maybe even a fledgling.

Well I failed the murder mystery, thanks to posts here I know I accused the correct dragon but I guess I didn't have enough proof or didn't talk to everyone enough or something. Not interested in going back through everything to get it right (it would be great if there were options to just skip the unnecessary/redundant stuff, like the entering description for every room repeating when you do certain actions and having to go back to the foyer and talk to the Copper between every single room...) but I got the badge and some of the dialogue was interesting. 

1 hour ago, Moondragon007 said:

Thanks!

Question for everyone: Just out of curiosity, did you picture yourself as a human or a dragon in the story? I figured, if I'm a copper's assistant, I'm also a copper, probably a young one; maybe even a fledgling.

I thought it said we were human. And that’s why half the dragons call us dinner.

I personally pictured myself as a human. Frankly, I think it would have given us clues about our identity if we were a dragon ourselves. LOL!

On 11/5/2022 at 7:32 PM, purplehaze said:

The first few banners I have don't have the year on them, but counting back it looks like it was 2011.

Nope.  It was 2010.  2011 did not have trick n treats.  Then the treats resumed as of 2012 and every year thereafter!

Hey, quick question - how many hours are there for the murder mystery event? The news post says the 8th as the end date, but I neither know whether it is the start or end of the 8th, nor what the date is on DC right now... -_-

6 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

Hey, quick question - how many hours are there for the murder mystery event? The news post says the 8th as the end date, but I neither know whether it is the start or end of the 8th, nor what the date is on DC right now... -_-

It will end at 11:59p as the 7th becomes the 8th