TJ09

2021-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays, everyone! I hope you're all having a great time!

I've tried out the mini games and I like them :D It's fun to see my old fort again. I might change a bit here or there :D

One thing I noticed, no matter how many games I played, I got no new candy.... Does anyone else have the same issue?

38 minutes ago, Sheriziya said:

Happy holidays, everyone! I hope you're all having a great time!

I've tried out the mini games and I like them :D It's fun to see my old fort again. I might change a bit here or there :D

One thing I noticed, no matter how many games I played, I got no new candy.... Does anyone else have the same issue?

Yeah, it seems no one is getting candy right now. It might be a glitch or it might just be that the games available right now don't give candy? Not sure. 

I found alternate control schemes!

• Delivery Race: you can press A and D instead of the arrow keys and Enter instead of Space.
  • Cocoa Rush: you can press W adn S instead of the arrow keys and Enter instead of Space.

And here's my highest score in Cocoa Rush yet, 6125. Whew!

Score: 6125

Edited by 0x08

I wish there was a way to just 'clear' our fort (and tree/wreath/etc) when we want to redecorate. My snow fort has so many tiny decorations from last time I did it and destroying them one by one is getting very annoying. I want to start over, make a completely new design, but so many things to remove!

Question to anyone who has a Pseudo-wyvern Drake and one of the new eggs: in breed sort, does the egg sit before or after the drake? :)

Is any one able to open even 1 advent calendar door?  I think that that is where we earn the candy.

4 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

Question to anyone who has a Pseudo-wyvern Drake and one of the new eggs: in breed sort, does the egg sit before or after the drake? :)

It sits after Prize Dragon (Western) and before Pseudo-Wyvern Drakes! So it must start with Pr or Ps! 

At first I thought it may be something like Present but it sorts after Pri, and honestly now I've got nothing! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

After Prize - Western but before Pseudo

I'm still keeping my name guess of Pryanik (Russian Gingerbread) but if you've another idea, neat.

@Hawaiianbabidoll  Daaaaang!!! How the heck? You must be a ninja!

41 minutes ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

Is any one able to open even 1 advent calendar door?  I think that that is where we earn the candy.

One door opens each day, today's door is the snow wars game, which doesn't seem to give candy.

3 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

@Hawaiianbabidoll  Daaaaang!!! How the heck? You must be a ninja!

One door opens each day, today's door is the snow wars game, which doesn't seem to give candy.

Ooh, gingerbread-themed dragons! How cute!! I'm a little disappointed that the minigames don't have mobile support, since that's my only working computer at the moment. But I'm super excited to see the new holiday dragons all grown up!

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

But, didn't it say somewhere that we would be able to open any door at any time? In case we were busy or something?

1 hour ago, Alskasaur said:

It sits after Prize Dragon (Western) and before Pseudo-Wyvern Drakes! So it must start with Pr or Ps! 

1 hour ago, ShorahNagi said:

After Prize - Western but before Pseudo

Thank you both for checking for me. ^_^

24 minutes ago, HawktalonOfRiverClan said:

Ooh, gingerbread-themed dragons! How cute!! I'm a little disappointed that the minigames don't have mobile support, since that's my only working computer at the moment. But I'm super excited to see the new holiday dragons all grown up!

I'm on mobile and have been able to play all but Snow Wars with minor difficulties

What helped with Cocoa Rush was turning my phone into landscape mode (as I was then able to click on the left hand side and move up/down)

With the delivery game, I got results dragging and tapping [though you can finish this game with an okay score even without moving once you start]

I have no issues with the snowball one (save difficulty reading the numbers on the balls)

@KegluneqI think the 'at any time' refers more to later in the event. For the first nine days, you can only open one door a day. However, say you can't play between the 2nd to the 5th day. You can go back on the 6th day and open those doors without issues

Edited by ShorahNagi

11 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

@KegluneqI think the 'at any time' refers more to later in the event. For the first nine days, you can only open one door a day. However, say you can't play between the 2nd to the 5th day. You can go back on the 6th day and open those doors without issues

That makes sense, I was hoping I could play anything/everything else from the beginning though. I actually was very busy last week.

On another subject, I hope they bring back Snow Wars 1 in the future. I really wish to rebuild my fort.

Is anyone still getting candy? For some reason, I'm not getting any more than 60. I did some of the minigames afterwards, so why?

Also, GINGERBREAD Dragons! (based on the code names) At first, I thought they were a hot cocoa dragon. Their eggs remind me of cocoa. 

Edit: Also, any one else really reluctant to change their Snow Wars fort designs? I like mine. But I still want to try out the other decorations. Ugh!

Edited by Shokomon

3 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Is anyone still getting candy? For some reason, I'm not getting any more than 60. I did some of the minigames afterwards, so why?

Also, GINGERBREAD Dragons! (based on the code names) At first, I thought they were a hot cocoa dragon. Their eggs remind me of cocoa. 

I've got ten candy, I thought it came from the snow wars game, but I haven't tested that theory.

I *think*, and I'm not sure about this but I *think*, the candy showing right now might be whatever you had over from last year (and maybe a 'starting amount' or something?) I have gotten no candy at all the entire day, no matter what game I've tried. It says 50 out of 300 for the day, same as when the event first opened.

edit: Just past midnight DC-time, new day new door opened, and now it's showing 300 out of 300 for the day. I haven't played at all since the midnight roll-over, so.... I'd say it's bugged. 

Edited by HeatherMarie

The candy seems to be ok for me, it says I have 80 of 300 candies for the day. 

I'm really enjoying the snowball game. Of the new games this one's my favorite. 

I believe when I first opened the game I had 100, and it didn’t change during the first day even though I played some games.

Are we on the second day now? Because my candy has changed to 50.

Edited by missy_

So, my "starting candy" yesterday was 100. I never gained any more, whatever I did (the game behind the door was snow wars 2 do I played it several times). Today, however, the door revealed Tetris, and I was able to gain the 300 candy playing it. Sweet!

1 hour ago, missy_ said:

I believe when I first opened the game I had 100, and it didn’t change during the first day even though I played some games.

Are we on the second day now? Because my candy has changed to 50.

Yes, the new day starts at midnight cave time, which was 1 hour and 33 mins ago.

Edited by Ashywolf