TJ09

2021-04-01 - Happy...First of April?

12 minutes ago, CaityG said:

Sigh, I got nothing. Is this a one-shot thing or can we try again before the event ends..?

One shot.

Weeelll... I'll need to wait 7 more hours to play, the egglock is strong x'D

Anything else happening aside from that? I don't think so, the site looks normal...

Kind of disappointed if the Mint Delimma is the only thing going on this year. I was looking forward to seeing something else. Oh well 🤷

Edit: I would have loved to see anything else. If the text to the biomes were backwards, you kept entering the wrong biome like volcano led to the alpine and vice versa (you kept getting 'lost'), the cartoon dragons, joke eggs in the ap/biomes, even the green fog on dragons! Or perhaps even flipped sprites for a day. The mints are have become a running gag and it's really starting to loose its charm after 4 years

Edited by Dalek

I blamed the other one and got eaten. Why am I not surprised? I guess my one upside down mint spends yet another year alone.   So glad I decided to wait and not dump a new egg for that.

52 minutes ago, Dalek said:

Kind of disappointed if the Mint Delimma is the only thing going on this year. I was looking forward to seeing something else. Oh well 🤷

Edit: I would have loved to see anything else. If the text to the biomes were backwards, you kept entering the wrong biome like volcano led to the alpine and vice versa (you kept getting 'lost'), the cartoon dragons, joke eggs in the ap/biomes, even the green fog on dragons! Or perhaps even flipped sprites for a day. The mints are have become a running gag and it's really starting to loose its charm after 4 years

Exactly. Don't get me wrong, the Fool Mints are fun but there's no surprise anymore unless you're relatively new. Maybe add another option, like blaming the dragon? Or even another possible breed we could get flipped? Just something to spice it up.

The flipped sprites could've been a fun one, especially if the Fool Mints were the only ones upright.

I stayed silent.

Thanks to the other person who showed grace under pressure - we both live and have a "cave" biome Mint to show for it!! 😃

Got eaten. C'est la mort. 

Happy April Fool's! At least I can breed some special minties to give away. 

16 minutes ago, SheridanCharon said:

Exactly. Don't get me wrong, the Fool Mints are fun but there's no surprise anymore unless you're relatively new. Maybe add another option, like blaming the dragon? Or even another possible breed we could get flipped? Just something to spice it up.

The flipped sprites could've been a fun one, especially if the Fool Mints were the only ones upright.

Okay, the upside down mints being the only things right side up would have been 100 times more hilarious.

But i think it would be more awesome and funny if the Mint Delimma got expanded each year. Instead of just having 2 choices, there'd be more choices to choose from. Like, 'Blame the Dragon' where it questions itself before deciding to eat you anyway, perhaps add another egg where you can choose one- like an upside down mint or an upside down Common Pygmy. 

This is the weakest I've ever seen Dragon Cave with a joke- this is my personal opinion 

4 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

BTW, anyone remember Carrot Cave?

Yes! :D That was fun!

3 hours ago, VixenDra said:

Sad (since it was not always the case).

They are abandonable tho, right?

Yes.

Happy April Fool's!

*leaves brownies for everyone*

*... but are they brownies...?* ;)

1 hour ago, Dalek said:

Yeah me too! I'm really sad there's nothing else tbh. I let the dragon eat me because I already have one upside-down Mint from last year and I'm happy with just one, so I gave someone else a chance :)

I actually got an upside down! IPuzz.gif And it's got a pretty cool code too. Thank you to whoever decided to say nothing! It is much appreciated.