TJ09

2021-04-01 - Happy...First of April?

Got lucky and obtained an upside-down egg! Good luck to everyone who has yet to encounter the dragon, and good luck next year for those who got eaten.

12 minutes ago, ealbiest said:

Well I always choose to say nothing - and I have one flipped mint from 2019. I got a mint this time too - but it does not appear to be flipped, I mean even when clicking on the egg? So I got a regular mint? I don't much care for mints but I guess since it's a freely given one I'll keep it anyway.

Huh, that's interesting - my understanding was that you could only get a flipped mint by blaming, so it is the flipped one that's surprising. Congratulations on having a flipped one though! (also, the 'regular' mint has 'Cave' as its location, so - moderately unusual?)

I keep forgetting about the April Fools day and when I do remember, I always forget to click on Blame the other person because I usually the one that tries to shrink in the background. I have to remember to try to be cut throat on this day to get at least one upside mint attempt. 🙃

There's always next year. 😆

My sister is going to be so upset she waited and waited until almost 12:30 and there was no announcement so she went on to bed. :( which means she's going to miss out on it this time. 

Got eaten, first try. Do you only get one shot?

My first April Fool's here and I... didn't get eaten!?! 🤯 I'm so excited to have a Fool's Mint, but I'm also sorry for everyone in the comments who have gotten eaten year after year!! 💀

Also, how can you tell if it's upside down, when it's just an egg? Will it look different on the scroll after it hatches?

Oh RIP, another year without one of those.

My sole upside-down will remain one of a kind for now in my scroll :'3

@Shinsei: all sprites on view page for it will be upside-down, but not on scroll or lineages

Edited by Arkee

2 minutes ago, Shinsei said:

Also, how can you tell if it's upside down, when it's just an egg? Will it look different on the scroll after it hatches?

The eggs are wider at the base and thinner at the top so the flipped egg is thinner at the bottom and wider on top! And yes, when it hatches it will always be upside down all the way through to adulthood!

BTW, anyone remember Carrot Cave?

My Leetle Tree now looks like broccoli. XD

Must be a spot of beginners luck, first time with this event and got an upside down mint egg!

Got eaten this year but serves me right for blaming the other person, wonder if the dragon found me tasty haha 

29 minutes ago, Alskasaur said:

The eggs are wider at the base and thinner at the top so the flipped egg is thinner at the bottom and wider on top! And yes, when it hatches it will always be upside down all the way through to adulthood!

So... if the egg just looks normal on my scroll I only got a normal Mint egg then?

3 minutes ago, Shinsei said:

So... if the egg just looks normal on my scroll I only got a normal Mint egg then?

It looks normal on your scroll regardless of normal or upside down, however if you actually go on to it's page then it should be a flipped image if it's upside down

1 hour ago, Shinsei said:

It will always look like a regular mint when viewing it from anywhere but the dragons personal page! So click on your own egg, and if it's wider at the top than it is on the bottom, then you got a Fool's Mint! :3

For example this is the Fool's Mint I just got!

It looks normal here, but if you click on it you'll see that it's upside down!

Lol, nevermind. Apparently some of you think it's fun to try to get other peoples dragons killed by adding them all to click sites without permission. People really out here taking time out of their day just in an attempt to ruin someone else's day... Wow, honestly that's really sad and I hope you guys get the help you need because you must be going through some really tough times if that's your idea of entertainment. Truly, I wish you all the best.

Edited by Alskasaur

37 minutes ago, Arkee said:

Oh RIP, another year without one of those.

My sole upside-down will remain one of a kind for now in my scroll :'3

@Shinsei: all sprites on view page for it will be upside-down, but not on scroll or lineages

Right, I meant to say on View when I click on the egg... why would they give out NORMAL Mint eggs for the event? Makes no sense...

ahh i finally got an upside down mint! first one, despite playing for a few years, haha. lucky 21 i guess! sorry to whoever got eaten!