TJ09

2021-04-01 - Happy...First of April?

oh, uh, there's a thing happening, I think? you probably just go to the biomes and pick the option that tells you get a special egg and then you maybe get a special egg.

if you don't, then well idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

check it out today because I don't think it's gonna be around tomorrow.

I got eaten. Oh no! Anyways

Got a Fool's Mint! I lost last year but I got one this year and my count is officially two (2) upside-down Mints. :D Good luck, everyone!

Got one first year first try. Beginners luck maybe

Well, since after this has been implemented for some years now, nobody will ever choose the "say nothing option", so in the end we all will get eaten.

Nice trick, so the dragons will have plenty of food today. :D

EDIT: And why does this pair didn't want to give me an egg TODAY? :( (They are so shy, they didn't even want to show up on the breeding page. ;) )

Screenshot_20210401-075331_Opera.jpg

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

I got a fool mint last year, so I chose to say nothing this year. Enjoy your fool mint, whoever blamed me.

Well I always choose to say nothing - and I have one flipped mint from 2019. I got a mint this time too - but it does not appear to be flipped, I mean even when clicking on the egg? So I got a regular mint? I don't much care for mints but I guess since it's a freely given one I'll keep it anyway.

Hey, I didn't get eaten!

I think I got a regular mint though. Too bad I already have plenty of those.

If the mint is flipped, do they stay flipped?

The mint won't seem flipped until you click it, looks regular in the scroll. Can't remember how the egg behaved - but mine too is not flipped at all so I'm guessing it's a regular? April fools!