TJ09

2021-04-01 - Happy...First of April?

AAAAH I SOMEHOW ABANDONED MY EGG INSTEAD OF HIDING IT BECAUSE IT WAS SICK. If anyone can get me the egg back, the code is (edited out) please please please, this is my first ever Fool's Mint egg I got 

Edit: ugh...never mind...I can't get it from someone as they aren't tradeable. Next year I guess. Congrats to the lucky person who gets my egg. I'll just uh...watch it from afar.

Edited by DarkPhoenix1191

On 4/1/2021 at 1:09 AM, dragongrrl said:

BTW, anyone remember Carrot Cave?

Yep!

On 4/1/2021 at 1:09 AM, dragongrrl said:

My Leetle Tree now looks like broccoli. XD

They do this every April Fool's Day now. :P

21 hours ago, Lagie said:

*leaves brownies for everyone*

*... but are they brownies...?* ;)

Suspicious brownies, you say? ;)

BTW, there are a few more presents over at the giveaway thread for anyone who didn't see it earlier. :)

Rats, forgot about the event... oh well.. 

i got eaten yesterday, which is disappointing. especially since i havent been here for all 4 years for a shot at them XD i did get one last year though, which im glad about.. but sad that he’s gonna have to spend another year alone. i dont think ill be in time to catch them on the ap :( 

Got eaten again—I know it’s not a real person but every year I impulsively pick the nice option? Yea I’m not built for zero sum game, maybe next year I’ll change my self-destructively kind ways lol

On 4/1/2021 at 6:42 PM, purplehaze said:

No. They are not tradable. You can only abandon.

It should show upside down on its view page, but on your scroll page it will look normal.

Thank you!

I seriously hate this event, i didnt get mine and been trying for days to grab one from the AP.
Why is this luckbased in anyway? i just want my first upside down mint, stupid event. just give everyone 1..

On 4/1/2021 at 8:57 PM, Scarlet_claw said:

Big Strong Dragon here ready to preform the heimlich maneuver for the users that suffered the very unfortunate fate.

990225771_NewProject(46).png.f11feb0a655ff32935696cfff7fa19a8.png

*CACKLES*

Thank you for this. This is great.

Also, if you want some minty badges along with your April Fools: Link

Also, does anyone know if the AP "trading" trick still works?

2 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Also, does anyone know if the AP "trading" trick still works?

No, TJ closed that loophole when he gave us teleport.

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

No, TJ closed that loophole when he gave us teleport.

Dang. No giving away the mint that way then...

I think the reason they are not tradeable is because it's meant to be a "personal" thing, same way you can't trade GoN (at least last I checked a few years ago). And it's specifically a joke on a common dragon to minimize the impact of "missing out". Whether that's a good thing or not, I'm not awake enough to debate.

I have collected 8 “right side up” April Fool’s Day Mints from the AP (those can’t be traded, either) because they make good “dragon’s dilemma” lineages when paired with Upside Down Mints. 

I collected three this year and the rest from other years.

Since they can’t be traded, I find them fun to collect.

On 4/1/2021 at 11:26 AM, Dismissed said:

If i use a vampire to bite the mint do i get a reverse vampire???

Hope you didn't try this yet, because NO! :unsure: Unfortunately, you can't get upside-down Vampires (which would admittedly be cool) or Zombies from these Mints, they just wind up dead every time. (Not sure about Negs, but I'd say it's a safe bet they do the same.) Please don't risk killing your special Mints for something you can't get.

On 4/1/2021 at 10:08 AM, water-spirit said:

It would be really cool if those upside down mints came with weird/funny codes, too!   Although that's never gonna happen I suppose 

Actually, there are a number of upside-down Mints out there with great codes! B) I try to document/screencap as many Fool Mints as I can and have seen a lot of them. I'm quite envious. I caught one last time with just a so-so code.

On 4/1/2021 at 6:57 PM, Scarlet_claw said:

Big Strong Dragon here ready to preform the heimlich maneuver for the users that suffered the very unfortunate fate.

990225771_NewProject(46).png.f11feb0a655ff32935696cfff7fa19a8.png

Somebody get the duct tape, because that dragon is ripped.

I'll show myself out.

I have one right side up from the first Dragon Dilemma 2017 and one upside down from 2018. I have breed them a few times.This year got my second upside down! I got eaten 2019 and 2020.

Since April Fool's is over and the Festival of Eggs has started, I will close this down for another year. Congratulations to those who got their new upside-down Mints, and good luck to us all next year!