TJ09

2021-04-01 - Happy...First of April?

I got a CB Mint...eh...

Was gonna abandon it because I felt a bit miffed but this thread is telling me it's a bad idea. Not a flipped one, though.

Edited by Sirocco

I was breakfast for a dragon. XD

1 hour ago, surelychoo said:

While this is my first time participating in the event, I can see how one could grow weary of it after 4 years. I read on the wiki that previous years have had something else along with the Dilemma, and I think that is the right way to approach it in order to satisfy both new and old players. Your ideas sound like a lot of fun! I love April Fool's jokes that mess with the functionality of the site but have no other purpose. I remember how tickled I was by Carrot Cave, for example.

Some of the events I mentioned actually happened. One year we got green dragons, a long time before mints delimma happened we had a Dino Cave, there were joke eggs in the biomes (XD and < 3 still exist), Celestials were introduced with the exception they couldn't breed. To see only Mint's Delimma and nothing else going on is very disheartening when we've had amazing pranks in the past

Edited by Dalek

3 hours ago, trystan said:

pretty sure it's an rng, not another person

I think so too. That's the real trick, people who are self sacrificing thinking they are letting someone else get a Mint... are just self sacrificing =o

Would be nice if the MSPaint dragon sprites came back every year. DC takes itself too seriously, goofy stuff like this is plain old fun for everyone.

rqrl5e.webp

Even when there is a hideous lack of consummate Vs, smh my head.

2 minutes ago, Nine said:

Would be nice if the MSPaint dragon sprites came back every year. DC takes itself too seriously, goofy stuff like this is plain old fun for everyone.

rqrl5e.webp

that would be fun!!

I didn't say anything and got the upside down mint. This is number 2 for me. 

Got an upside down Mint on my first April Fools event!  Yayy! 

It would be really cool if those upside down mints came with weird/funny codes, too!   Although that's never gonna happen I suppose 😅

Was hoping for a joke release or something. Rip

And again, I am eated. Ah well. Happy Fools, everyone!

Wow I think the only other time I've done this was the first year it happened?? I keep forgetting to be online for events >.< 

I got eaten though, rip :') 

12 hours ago, Tehpikachu said:

smh i always get eaten every year

I sympathize smh I get eaten or get a regular mint. This time nothing showed,🤔 so.. I got eaten I guess. 😅 Oh well, have fun everyone & happy early Egg day/Easter! 🤗

Lunched. Was hoping to get a mate to my other and then I'd always 'say nothing' from that point on. I got a 2G bronze tinsel that has an upside down mint, and mine is the wrong gender. :D Good luck everyone!