TJ09

2021-04-01 - Happy...First of April?

I already got my mint my very first april fool's, so I took the shot to let someone else get one. Never been so glad to be eaten lol, hope they enjoy it

They do show up upside down on the AP, but there's fierce competition for them!  A surprising number of folks abandon them, though.

Edited by random_dragon_collector

I just stuff my scroll with eggs from the AP. BAM! Safe!

Edit: I'm not a coward, I'm a SURVIVOR.

Edited by Scarlet_claw

Said nothing so someone else could get a flipped mint but ended up with a regular... good for me I guess, but I'll be doing the same next year so hopefully someone can get one then :)

Blamed the other person and got an upside-down! I tried to do the right thing last year (said nothing) and was eaten for my trouble.

Big Strong Dragon here ready to preform the heimlich maneuver for the users that suffered the very unfortunate fate.

990225771_NewProject(46).png.f11feb0a655ff32935696cfff7fa19a8.png

Was lucky enough to get my third Upside Down Minty. I did breed my already grown upside down pair and will be gifting it to the Departure thread. ^_^

Every year so far I've been nice for the April Fools Day event. I think I've only ever won one egg and have been mostly eaten 🤣 Well, until today when I decided to be bad and so won another egg. Sorry to whoever got eaten, but having been digested multiple times I thought I'd let someone else have the experience 😋

Happy April fools day, Spring, Good Friday, Easter, etc. Maybe next year upside-down Balloon so it looks like it's XD a clutz?

I got the upside down egg. I'll say nothing next year in hopes the other user gets the chance to get it. 

What's more interesting was the upside down egg I got had the most interesting code and it's pronounced "Loser".

I guess I deserve it for being a cutthroat this year...

I just offered myself up as a late night snack, so I hope somebody got an upside down from it :)

Edited by RoseRedAus

3 minutes ago, wobster109 said:

Lol so who is it making that announcement post? It doesn’t sound like TJ’s usual tone. :)

this is how the april fools announcements are.

To everyone saying nothing so other people get the egg: it's not actually another person. You can sit on that page for hours if you wish, but you're not making someone else wait hours for your decision. its just rng. It's very kind to give others the chance, but there's no way you're actually facing another person. Blame away.

Don't forget that the right side up eggs have cave as their location, so that means that they can breed differently than the mints that come from biomes.

Was the egg also upside down? I do't remember. I do have a mint, but the egg is showing normal, but from the cave instead of a biome.

Just some really last minute catching this year :D

I've done this every year since the start and I finally got my first upside down mint (which I got in the first year) a mate! I'm really happy ❤️

Dagnabit, I missed it by about half an hour due to napping. *facepalm*  At least I didn't get et. XP

Went and abandoned an egg in order to not be locked before checking, too.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

1 hour ago, Tini said:

this is how the april fools announcements are.

To everyone saying nothing so other people get the egg: it's not actually another person. You can sit on that page for hours if you wish, but you're not making someone else wait hours for your decision. its just rng. It's very kind to give others the chance, but there's no way you're actually facing another person. Blame away.

Oh, sad face. I thought I was doing something nice. I'll have to keep that in mind next year lol.