TJ09

2020-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Guys, if I click Wreath Decorating does it wipe out my current wreath? I'm very afraid because I put so much effort on my current one (It's the horns of a character I like a lot and am very attached to)

2 minutes ago, Glaciarie said:

Guys, if I click Wreath Decorating does it wipe out my current wreath? I'm very afraid because I put so much effort on my current one (It's the horns of a character I like a lot and am very attached to)

I had clicked on wreath decorating and seen I could edit mine, but I didn't do anything. Mine is still as it was before. But it will take you to your current wreath to edit it, basically.

1 minute ago, LadyLoki said:

I had clicked on wreath decorating and seen I could edit mine, but I didn't do anything. Mine is still as it was before. But it will take you to your current wreath to edit it, basically.

Ah I see! Thanks a lot!

"You’ve already sent a cookie recently. You’ll need to wait a few minutes before sending another."

Sigh... What a fun ruiner...😒 I don't have time...

Do you guys send cookies back to people who sent you one? I'm trying to do so because it seems nice, but I didn't have to send many back so far

4 minutes ago, Glaciarie said:

Do you guys send cookies back to people who sent you one? I'm trying to do so because it seems nice, but I didn't have to send many back so far

I try to! It may take a while as I have also been sending random ones out to earn points.

I can't play the game. I can't move the pieces using my phone. This event isn't mobile friendly -_-

6 minutes ago, Twinstar said:

I can't play the game. I can't move the pieces using my phone. This event isn't mobile friendly -_-

It worked for me on the computer, and then it stopped. But I still couldn't collect any puzzle :c

Edited by Red_Snake
It working!^^

14 minutes ago, Twinstar said:

I couldn't on my phone the first time I tried. It did work the second time. Try again later, perhaps?

35 minutes ago, Twinstar said:

Everything in the event supports mobile. Assuming you're talking about Tetris Puzzles specifically, that supported mobile even when it was first launched in 2017.

Can you provide more info on what's not working for you?

54 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Everything in the event supports mobile. Assuming you're talking about Tetris Puzzles specifically, that supported mobile even when it was first launched in 2017.

Can you provide more info on what's not working for you?

It finally started working. It just wasn't letting me move any pieces. The cookie decorating is hard though using mobile. There is lag when trying to draw the frosting and I have to move the screen around a lot to get the whole cookie decorated since it doesn't fit properly.

Edited by Twinstar

I love the cookie decorating! What a cool idea for this year 😃

I don't play on mobile usually, so I'm afraid I'm no help in that area :(

Thanks to all who put in effort to create this event! Its so much fun to revisit past events, and the cookies are great fun.

Can't wait to see what the new dragon looks like!

43 minutes ago, capyjo said:

I dunno why, I can't rotate my pieces. :(

I'm using my mousepad. Can someone help? 

361792398_ScreenShot2020-12-26at13_57_14.png.ca3979869b55b59a361311013baa55ba.png

Once you touch a piece to select it, you should then be given the option to turn it.

Screenshot_20201226-124254.thumb.jpg.ab06e79e2b4cf54664fc82fc7e07103f.jpg

I am having waaaay too much fun making dragon wing cookies. That an a reverse Christmas in July. xD

dragon cave cookies.png

ETA: Ignore my sad attempt to make a snowglobe inside the topper. I was half asleep when making it. ^^;

Edited by Syiren

NOO! i just painstakingly wrote out "yolo swag" on my wreath and didnt know that hitting unlock on one of the categories would refresh the page and erase my progress!!!! 

I'm having so much fun with the Tetris game omg!! *bounces* I love it. I love it. 

Decorating the cookies was fun for awhile, but it's such a hassle. Such lag when decorating, mouse/frosting seems to move in slow-motion, and I've sent two cookies since getting online today and both gave me an error message (one went through despite the message, and one appeared in my 'unsent'). 

I haven't had much lag on mobile but where I'm drawing seems to slightly to the right of where my finger is. So when I'm doing a dragon wing cookie for instance the icing tends to come out thinner on the right hand side because the game thinks my finger isn't on the cookie when it is

Edit why isn't there any orange or grey icing? I want to do a purple and orange dragon wing. There's also a cookie that's shaped like a shovel-head and yet I can't use any grey for the metal

Edited by Chaos Rider

My cookies won't send. I am getting either This page does appear to exist or a tombstone. Anyone else ? (should I start a thread ?)

I really like decorating the tree cookie. Not as fast as others are with making these, but I like what I've made.

trees.png.57831271ae6a89885482d1a35a601d0e.png

Edited by Mika

46 minutes ago, Chaos Rider said:

There's also a cookie that's shaped like a shovel-head and yet I can't use any grey for the metal

are you talking about this shape?

image.png.e016660cd6c24bda899e9fbcdcb565e6.png

because that's a dreidel. lol. i can see the confusion though. i also think its a bit disappointing that there isnt orange or gray, ive been doing pride flags on occasion and cant do an ace/demi flag because there is no gray. also orange is my favorite color. :(