TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

I've managed to get a pair of each now, aside from only a single Staterae girl who probably won't get a mate for a while. Shame that GoNs can't breed true and that we won't be getting Avatars from Stateraes, I feel like they'd go lovely together!

Edited by Niomedes

4 minutes ago, Niomedes said:

I've managed to get a pair of each now, aside from only a single Staterae girl who probably won't get a mate for a while. Shame that GoNs can't breed true and that we won't be getting Avatars from Stateraes, I feel like they'd go lovely together!

I'd be cool if a 4th avatar was created that was the closest to a GoN in appearance and alignment, it could basically be a miniature GoN without the fire, ice, lightning powers, And it be really useful for linage making.

It'll never happen but it would be cool.

18 minutes ago, ComatosedRoses said:

I can help you catch some! I have helped a few people so far. I have 2 Egg slots, which 2 do you like most?

Can you catch single flow one for me if you don't mind?

2 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

I'd be cool if a 4th avatar was created that was the closest to a GoN in appearance and alignment, it could basically be a miniature GoN without the fire, ice, lightning powers, And it be really useful for linage making.

It'll never happen but it would be cool.

Absolutely! A stripped-down Neutral Avatar would be neat, but I can see why they wouldn't make one.

2 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

Can you catch single flow one for me if you don't mind?

Oh man I can't catch flows either! Sorry :( Im just quick enough for the new Xenos

I had some grow up earlier and one grow up now ^.^

28 minutes ago, ComatosedRoses said:

I can help you catch some! I have helped a few people so far. I have 2 Egg slots, which 2 do you like most?

An Aso and/or Pharos, if you're still available?

3 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

An Aso and/or Pharos, if you're still available?

I got a Aso already (just caught like 10 mins ago) and I will work on the Pharos now! will send them ASAP!

I think I'll be suspending my self-imposed 'messies only' rule for these new ones, I'm seeing them in the AP and I'm keeping whatever I get. Haven't seen any in the biomes in a few hours. I swear my clicking reflexes have gotten worse over the years, lol.

I liked the originals, but these new ones have made me fall for them all over again.  :) Thank you again for the beautiful work of art and story! ❤️

Okay, so now that we have one for every element birdz can work on the hybrid double-element Xenos for next June. One for each possible combo!

Edited by blockEdragon

1 hour ago, blockEdragon said:

Okay, so now that we have one for every element birdz can work on the hybrid double-element Xenos for next June. One for each possible combo!

What an absolutely crazy notion. I LOVE IT!! :wub:

@ComatosedRoses: do you mind catching any one of these wyrms: Obidar, Umbra, Aquilo, Aso? Havent had much luck catching em lol

After some trading and getting some gifted, I'm missing a 2nd Jungle variant, as well as the whole pair of Staterae for a full 7 pairs of new release.

Hopefully, they'll pop up in the Market soon.

edit: the hourly just gave me my 2nd Jungle egg :D So now I can focus on Desert and Coast variants, because these are my favourites. So pretty!

edit edit: They're in the MARKET! *runs*

Dang, egglocked XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes

7 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

edit edit: They're in the MARKET! *runs*

Dang, egglocked XD

Ah!  Finally I got a Flow!  Thanks, market!

Be careful with the market right now--golds and silvers are way down in price.  That happened before and TJ rolled it back, took back eggs and refunded shards.  I'm wondering if the flows aren't supposed to be a higher price.

What's there to be careful about if refunds are given in case of glitches? Either way, we cannot know what the Xeno prices are supposed to be - we only saw this one set of prices before this unexpected maintenance ...

1 minute ago, random_dragon_collector said:

That happened before and TJ rolled it back, took back eggs and refunded shards.

wait that happened before?

MARKET!!!

I'll finally be like the other cool kids and say I collected them all! ; ^ ;

RIP my shards when I do though...

Also in the middle of release madness, I didn't even remember to check the raffle lol

Won a bronze shimmer, what a nice surprise. Will totally breed her with the new noodles when she's a big noodle herself :)

Edit: o.O Everything in the market but the elusive noodle is suspiciously dirty cheap...

Edited by Arkee

Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

What's there to be careful about if refunds are given in case of glitches? Either way, we cannot know what the Xeno prices are supposed to be - we only saw this one set of prices before this unexpected maintenance ...

Someone in the market thread wrote about abandoning eggs to buy with shards. Be careful--you could abandon something you like, then end up with no eggs at all, cb or market.

Is it just me or is the maintainence taking longer than usual XD

Maintenance should have been 97 minutes EARLIER; at this time, it is rather unusual.