TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

8 hours ago, Corseiss said:

@ComatosedRoses: do you mind catching any one of these wyrms: Obidar, Umbra, Aquilo, Aso? Havent had much luck catching em lol

Yes I can help! Ill let you know when the egg slots are open and when I catch them!

8 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

edit edit: They're in the MARKET! *runs*

Dang, egglocked XD

*buys a Noodle God egg*

Finally! A CB pair I can breed to try and gift more to others with. And help my poor friend who struggled to catch them and missed three in a row. I would have given her mine, but it was gifted to me, and I don't ever trade/toss gifts. 

Times like this, I dislike the fact that you have to catch at least one egg in the cave before you can get them from the market. Everything is gone before I can so much as blink still.

Just now, TacticianLyra said:

Times like this, I dislike the fact that you have to catch at least one egg in the cave before you can get them from the market. Everything is gone before I can so much as blink still.

I don't think that's so--I bought a flow and never caught one.  You might need to look at some in hatcheries--but you don't need to catch one.

You don't have to own an egg, just click on five individual eggs of that type. 

I managed to see a Flow egg that sat for some time at one of the five minute marks.  Did I grab it?  Nope - instinctively grabbed the Cheese egg instead. :lol:  Good job, me.

51 minutes ago, TacticianLyra said:

I still can't figure out why I can't buy a Green Dino when it's the one I have the most of. 3 total. One grown and two frozen as each hatchie stage and it still says:

"Unlock egg in encyclopedia to purchase"

All other colors are open and I only have one each of them. So that confuses me big time.

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

I still can't figure out why I can't buy a Green Dino when it's the one I have the most of. 3 total. One grown and two frozen as each hatchie stage and it still says:

"Unlock egg in encyclopedia to purchase"

All other colors are open and I only have one each of them. So that confuses me big time.

If you obtained the Green Dinos before the Encyclopedia was released, those three won't count. The Encyclopedia only keeps track of what's been obtained/viewed after its release.

1 minute ago, ValidEmotions said:

If you obtained the Green Dinos before the Encyclopedia was released, those three won't count. The Encyclopedia only keeps track of what's been obtained/viewed after its release.

Ahhh~ Okay. That makes sense. They were the first Dino's I got. Thanks, That had been bugging me for a while. ^_^;

I've been wondering, has anyone else been having severe lag? It's especially bad when I click an egg, (RIP all the ones I've missed ;-;) taking a good 10∼20 seconds to load. And when I'm casually reloading the page between rollovers, there are random fits too. I've checked my WiFi connection multiple times and it has always said a fast connection speed. Has this been happening to anyone else?

Huh, have market-bought dragons always had “market” as their location? For some reason I thought it used to say cave. 

To sum it all, my favourite types still are Aso and Obidar, while Pharos and Staterae are "too much" for my taste. Thanks to birdzgoboom for the awesome sprites anyway!

New release mess with all the confusion, broken floods and the site itself being down was pretty awful. Still thinking of heading my way to 'Longer-lasting floods for big releases?' and 'Don't make Secret Releases' threads in the forum suggestions. All of this along with the other users' attitude spoiled my impression of the anniversary.

The prices in the market are pretty okay, at least the Staterae costs less than Aeon Wyvern or Bluesang. Hope this will help others obtain them more easily than spending hours and hours in the cave.

My only pleasure is that we are able to breed 2G 'flows', even PB ones. The only reason I have CB ones is the fact that I came in the exact time of flows-only flooding.

38 minutes ago, Niyaka said:

Huh, have market-bought dragons always had “market” as their location? For some reason I thought it used to say cave. 

No it never has. Always market.

I'm so relieved to see that Staterae aren't *too* expensive in the Market. I'm a little surprised at how cheap the other new Xenos are, but I'm guessing they'll go up a bit after the release settles. Still have no Staterae but I'm going to hold off on buying any yet since I'm having fairly good luck grabbed new Xenos in the AP, I'd rather hunt right now than lock myself with a Market egg.

All the new releases look amazing, my favorites being the Aquilo and Obidar! I’m excited to have a chance to breed them with my Prize Dragon, but I only got one CB of each breed and my Aquilo turned out to be female, so I’ll have to wait for that one at least. Also had to end up getting a Staterae egg from the market since I’m too slow for the cave most of the time, and I never happen to see rare eggs, so I don’t know how likely I’ll be able to find a Staterae in the cave anyways. I’m very happy to have at least one of each on my scroll now! :) 

Edited by Rhikasa

I can't buy a Flow in the market place because the egg is locked. How do I study an egg I don't have? 😭 (There are NONE in the hatcheries right now, just hatchlings)

There are actually a few in ER sections of hatcheries, and since they take a lot of stats to hatch, monitoring those is probably your best bet.

1 minute ago, Kith said:

There are actually a few in ER sections of hatcheries, and since they take a lot of stats to hatch, monitoring those is probably your best bet.

Thanks. Any idea on how many eggs need to observed? Weirdly enough, I already unlocked the S1 hatchy.

15 minutes ago, RagaDal said:

I can't buy a Flow in the market place because the egg is locked. How do I study an egg I don't have? 😭 (There are NONE in the hatcheries right now, just hatchlings)

Another good place to find eggs I haven't unlocked is the Trading Hub. You can't filter for them (because they won't appear in the drop-down until you've unlocked them), but you can just browse the pages or search for "flow" or "staterae" -- this will turn up a few people offering them as well as people looking for them. 

I found at least 2 eggs searching, and saw more earlier just by browsing.  (ETA: Right now there are 8 Flow eggs one could find on the Hub, so possible to unlock the egg at Market just by browsing through the pages there.)

(You need to observe 5 eggs to unlock)

Edited by hamsterwoman

7 minutes ago, hamsterwoman said:

Another good place to find eggs I haven't unlocked is the Trading Hub. You can't filter for them (because they won't appear in the drop-down until you've unlocked them), but you can just browse the pages or search for "flow" or "staterae" -- this will turn up a few people offering them as well as people looking for them. 

I found at least 2 eggs searching, and saw more earlier just by browsing.  (ETA: Right now there are 8 Flow eggs one could find on the Hub, so possible to unlock the egg at Market just by browsing through the pages there.)

(You need to observe 5 eggs to unlock)

Thank you so much! That worked. And I have enough shards to buy two. *sigh of relief* Of course, currently I'm egglocked...

25 minutes ago, RagaDal said:

2 on my scroll--same as my forum name. :)

I haven't even SEEN any of the new eggs, except in Trade. *grumble*

Never mind.  Was beaten to the punch.  ;) 

Edited by littleironhorse

2 hours ago, dancingalicorns said:

I've been wondering, has anyone else been having severe lag? It's especially bad when I click an egg, (RIP all the ones I've missed ;-;) taking a good 10∼20 seconds to load. And when I'm casually reloading the page between rollovers, there are random fits too. I've checked my WiFi connection multiple times and it has always said a fast connection speed. Has this been happening to anyone else?

The egg click lag seems to be a result of the cave having to pause and mull over the photofinish to see which mad clicker got there first. XD

Not sure about other times.

I have adults! They're all so beautiful!