TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

I realised the prices had dropped so cheekily bought a copper. Then I remembered that it will probably vanish to the ages. Oh well. I just hope the new Xeno eggs I bought dont meet the same fate

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

...97 minutes EARLIER...

wait wut

Market's fixed by TJ, and the xenos are the same price, glad flows are not very expensive--

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Finally managed to trade for a Staterae and bought a second one from the market. :3 I have enough shards for another one, but since I already have a pair, I'll save them for now and see how their rarity evolves.

Bought two Staterae from Market. I'll only be sticking with the CB Xeno's I already have because although these are beautiful I'm not a Xeno fan, so not risking getting old ones. Having said that, still very, very disappointed with how it's been worked with the rare dragons. At this moment in time, I'm questioning whether or not I'm staying here.  On the ball for every release and still miss out. Seems something's wrong there. Anyway, I'll see.

35 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Market's fixed by TJ, and the xenos are the same price, glad flows are not very expensive--

Should have tried to unlock the flows before insta-buying something else.🤣

@birdzgoboom I wonder the meaning of New Xenwyrm's name. Last Xenos are based in Greek. So i guessed New Xeno's names are also greek.

But it isnt. Could you let know new xeno's names meaning? I  really really wonder it!

Latin, perchance?

Umbra = shadow, ghost

Aquila = eagle

Pharus = beacon?

Statera = scale (so staterae = scales)

no idea about Aso, Obidar or Ke'maro

or any lighthouse, really

Aso seems to be a river in Italy which would work with the Coastal variety

Edited by Ruby Eyes

20 minutes ago, Lucifel said:

@birdzgoboom I wonder the meaning of New Xenwyrm's name. Last Xenos are based in Greek. So i guessed New Xeno's names are also greek.

But it isnt. Could you let know new xeno's names meaning? I  really really wonder it!

The Xenowyrms are named after Valkemare's "primal spirits." Humans have a lot of myths and folklore about these spirits (they're being of pure elemental energy that, together, created the world and the universe) but there's definitely not a lot of concrete knowledge about them.

The specific names are fairly arbitrary but have some vague tie to the elements they represent. Connection to Greek or any other real world language was not a requirement.

17 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

no idea about Aso, Obidar or Ke'maro

These three are derived from Saurian in some way: Aso is directly "Ice," Ke'maro is a more-pronounceable variant of "Qemrao," which is "Zombie," and Obidar is based on "inverse saurian" ("Earth" as a Saurian word translates to "Oibdr" in English).

I forgot that Saurian was a thing :D Thanks TJ!

I'd totally love new Gemshard Colours now.

They'd fit so well to the new Xenos ^u^
I love to breed my Xenos with Gemshards so maybe thats an idea? xD

Got my two Staterae from the market! Caught my other 2nd egg of each. Thank god for the Market!

And thanks for the release, everyone. I love Xenowyrms, they're probably my favourite bunch on dragcave and you did such an amazing job with the new ones as well. Can't wait to breed!

Spent 2.7k shards. So worth it since i got 1 of each xeno and a pair of Staterae!

Caught one of each Xeno from the biome originally. Then scored my first Staterae from the AP.

Got a second Ke'maro from the DC notice board...then opted to buy the remaining ones from the market so I now have a pair of each. 1,700 shards well spent...given how rarely I use the market XD

I'm glad that the Staterae don't cost that much in the market. I think I can afford one in a few weeks. :3

I ended up buying a pair of staterae eggs from the market.  Shards well spent in my opinion.   I have enough shards for another pair, but I am out of room right now.

Edited by Nectaris

They're in the market. Thank you thank you thank you! I have enough points for 3 Statera. So happy! 

I knew I'd been saving all my shards for something all this time.... :D Finally put them to good use!  Will save again for the next thing that's this hard to find.

I think that these are more popular than truly rare.  I'm not sure how much of it is that we're still in new release mode, but I'm seeing them quite a few times in an hour--not catching them! :D But seeing them.  And I've seen more flows than gold, silvers, coppers, or the legendary trio.  But perhaps that's because they are still new.  I'd rate the non-flow xenos not much rarer than the seeds from last month.

Oh the new eggs are in the market? i better go buy myself that one from the alpine ( I'm rubbish with the new names) before I forget like I did with the Magia one lol