TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

You don't really have to possess the egg, though... You can just view (click on) 5 different ones in hatcheries to do the unlock instead.

Edited by Kith

2 minutes ago, Leidarendi said:

Sort of defeats the purpose of the Marketplace's existence if you need to possess the very egg you're interested in purchasing.  For something like the flow egg, it wouldn't be unreasonable to make it available in the Marketplace once a person has successfully obtained the other 6 new xenos or all 12 total xenos, for example (or something similar but still requiring effort).

I mean you don't need to possess the egg you want to buy it again later but it does help, you could always just stalk hatchery sites for the eggs you may be after and just click 5 of them to buy those desired eggs.  

Yes - bu they aren't exactly common....

Gorgeous noodles :wub:

I can't wait to see them available in the Market. I have absolutely no luck with catching them in biomes, so I'm probably going to spend every. single. shard on them as soon as I unblock their eggs. Obidar is definitely my favourite, I love their 'look-at-my-fabulous-scale-forest' pose.

I have to say, the "flow" one as aduylt is pretty and I love the colors, but still there's too much on it's head. fins, gems, antlers? Together? Woah.

Is there a thread for sharing breeding results anywhere? I've just mass-bred my old Xenos and have stats to share. Not a SINGLE Flow though. ;_;

3 minutes ago, Coins In A Jar said:

Is there a thread for sharing breeding results anywhere? I've just mass-bred my old Xenos and have stats to share. Not a SINGLE Flow though. ;_;

Like this?

1 hour ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Are the Flow eggs still dropping? Just trying to figure out if I'm wasting my time stalking the AP.

Yes they're dropping, I just grabbed one 3 hours ago. :)

Although I'm not sure about AP. Mine came out of a biome

Edited by bitny
Didnt see the ap part

8 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Like this?

Thank you, I've found this one, but it seems both inactive and focused on the old Xeno only. Will keep looking!

Edited by Coins In A Jar

On 6/27/2020 at 1:43 AM, Shadowdrake said:

secret bred-only results:

- pyro (fire, cb) x nocturne (time, alpine)
- astrapi (lightning, cb) x fire gem (fire, volc)
- Gaia (life, cb) x deepsea (water, Coast)
- astrapi (thunder, bred) x nhio (air, alpine)

- thalassa (water, bred) x desipis (dark/magi, desert)

- winter magi (magi, bred) x mageia (magi, bred)

Are there any more confirmed breeding combos, or is this it? (That thread linked above showed a garland x xeno pairing.)

Going to take a bit before all the new names stick. Until then I've been thinking about them as

Eagle Noodle

Glacier Noodle

Pharaoh Noodle

Tree Noodle

Edgy Noodle

Danger Noodle

Majestic Noodle

the post quoted above from  Shadowdrake is missing the Chrono Xeno, and Astrapi is listed twice?

Edited by trystan

7 minutes ago, Coins In A Jar said:

Thank you, I've found this one, but it seems both inactive and focused on the old Xeno only. Will keep looking!

Of course it's old and focused on old Xenos - how would they have known about a new release back then?

You could just, I don't know, add to it or make your own if this one doesn't tickle your fancy? It's the only one so far ...

14 minutes ago, bitny said:

Yes they're dropping, I just grabbed one 3 hours ago. :)

Although I'm not sure about AP. Mine came out of a biome

Hmm.  I know they appear in all biomes, but I wonder if I'd have better luck with a specific biome.

I know I could possibly get from the market, but it could take me ages to earn enough shards.

12 minutes ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

I know I could possibly get from the market, but it could take me ages to earn enough shards.

Plus the waiting time for it to APPEAR in the market ...

28 minutes ago, trystan said:

the post quoted above from  Shadowdrake is missing the Chrono Xeno, and Astrapi is listed twice?

That quote was from very early on when we were breeding for Staterais and those were the first few confirmed eggs. We were trying to figure out how to breed them, and the ones listed were the parents of the eggs that were bred.

Just now, adrak said:
30 minutes ago, trystan said:

That quote was from very early on when we were breeding for Staterais and those were the first few confirmed eggs. We were trying to figure out how to breed them, and the ones listed were the parents of the eggs that were bred.

ah, that makes sense, thanks!

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

Of course~ ❤️ :) 

Just now, adrak said:
4 minutes ago, trystan said:

Of course~ ❤️ :) 

of course, now i have to wait a week to try breeding my xenos again.... :o

Oh my god I'm in love with the Obidar. Major props to Birdz for coming up with so many different poses for simple serpent bodies.

Release continues to be pessimistic. On day 3 of trying and I've successfully taken one single egg, an Aso. Seen maybe 4 flow eggs total. Normally I do pretty well even if I missed the initial drop, but I'm on a slow laptop with slow internet connection right now. 😕

It was my first time to see a Staterae egg in the cave just a few minutes ago. Of course, I wasn't able to get it. 😅

21 hours ago, Ripan said:

Thank you people who have dropped a few "flows" to the AP! I've spent the past two days hunting for them in the biomes - every five minutes for hours on end! Now I can finally rest my page refreshing-hand.

It could be me, lol. I have joined the hunt just when flow eggs were dropping all over the biomes, but then noticed than the announce is different. So I thought that this is a glitch and abandoned few of them lol.

Stopped fast enough and still have two of them, but this was a very funny experience when I have completely different eggs than all (!) my friends from the same release. XD XD XD

Amazing dragons! I think I'm falling in love with Staterae. 💕

Edited by Akerin

59 minutes ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Hmm.  I know they appear in all biomes, but I wonder if I'd have better luck with a specific biome.

You might find something you could try to trade it though. I found a paper while looking for it

10 hours ago, VixenDra said:

would only be logical if it did - it lives in the biomes(is not extinct)=must reproduce(breed true here), it also makes sense if it can produce Xenowyrms since its the Xeno's ancestor breed, but still breeding true is logically more likely than producing Xenos INSTEAD of itself in this case

though sadly not always logical is what DC is... still, I hope it's not yet another evil case

one prediction though: if they can breed both true + xenos, they will produce more Xenos than its own breed, because everything hints that Staterae are a rare or even a true rare (low spawn rate on the release day, considerably scarce now very few days after release when new breeds tend to be commoner than they will end up being, description "Recent sightings, while rare, have confirmed that this species still lives"...), while Xenos have been uncommon

That seems most likely. I just hope we don't end up with another GoN style breeding dragon. I understand with the GoN, and I love the Avatars, but still one breeding style like that is plenty.

I hope it breeds true more often than not so we can linage make with it and so that users that can't hunt one get a chance to get one.

Agreed. @blockEdragon  I was lucky enough to be gifted a Flow by a friend and I'm hoping I can breed another Flow for others who weren't as lucky once she grows up.