TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

51 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

They should follow the same rules as before. With the exception of having two possible choices for "biome type".

So if 2 volcanoes (the ke'moras?) gave me an Aso (coast)--that's one of the least likely outcomes?

I caught three flow dragon eggs when they first dropped. They only had a few hours to grow up. I was pretty excited. But now I cannot find them on my scroll. Help? Where do they sort? They are not with the Xenos.

2 minutes ago, blackhilllife said:

I caught three flow dragon eggs when they first dropped. They only had a few hours to grow up. I was pretty excited. But now I cannot find them on my scroll. Help? Where do they sort? They are not with the Xenos.

If you have the legacy breed sort, they're listed under Staterae instead of Xenowyrm (Staterae). Take a look at the "S" section of your scroll.

I find sorting by age an easy way to see newly grown dragons, they will be on the last page if they are grown.

1 hour ago, random_dragon_collector said:

So if 2 volcanoes (the ke'moras?) gave me an Aso (coast)--that's one of the least likely outcomes?

Xeno × xeno has always given a random xeno.

Wow so much new dragons. I wasnt able to get the release because of my computer, but I'll try to get them now xD

35 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Xeno × xeno has always given a random xeno.

Yes, I know.  The wiki page just made me think that you're most likely to one of the kinds you bred. :)

I think that's indeed the case. But chances at a random outcome have always existed.

I'd also think that with one xeno per mana type now, that the mate's elemental affinity might also come into play, but I'm not sure the data support that.

2 hours ago, ValidEmotions said:

If you have the legacy breed sort, they're listed under Staterae instead of Xenowyrm (Staterae). Take a look at the "S" section of your scroll.

In fact they sort with xenos right now ;)

I think their element is mostly interesting for element-dependent breedings like Spinels and Avatars.

Of course you can. You just cannot ever get anything else from that combo. No Avatar and, of course, no GoN.

So Xenos supposedly breed Staterae.

Do Staterae breed other Xenos as well?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Ahh~ I see. I misunderstood then. I thought people were unsure if they could breed at all. Still, only getting Flows isn't all bad, especially if you need more. My friend wasn't able to catch one so I promised to gift her the first one I ever bred. I'm just glad Noodle Goddess didn't refuse my only male GoN. ^_^;

I'm going to breed my noodle with my Megazord and see what happens...

After I name it first...

What's a good name for a Statra?

(It kinda sucks they aren't red, because now I can't name them after the Crimson Dragon from 5D's...I Might do it anyway for the lols.)

Write it a description that whoever named it was colourblind?

12 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Write it a description that whoever named it was colourblind?

Lol. That might work, though they'd have to be fully colorblind with poor vision. Usually color vision works in pairs, red-green, yellow-blue, etc.

I think I have figured it out though!

On a side note, I just realized that I got my Obidar, the tree looking xenowyrm, from breeding the Magic wyrm with the Burning Tree Wyrm: lineage

Lol.

54 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Lol. That might work, though they'd have to be fully colorblind with poor vision. Usually color vision works in pairs, red-green, yellow-blue, etc.

I think I have figured it out though!

On a side note, I just realized that I got my Obidar, the tree looking xenowyrm, from breeding the Magic wyrm with the Burning Tree Wyrm: lineage

Lol.

Maybe in the description you can pull a dress debacle on them. Is it bluish purple or reddish black? Make them question it. 😆 

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Do Staterae breed other Xenos as well?

I saw a pharos from a statera x grave in the trading center. 

i cracked and bought a stratae egg. couldn't help it, they're just so lovely. 

So these are supposed to vary in type based on the biome they come from?  I got one from each biome, except volcano (no luck there) and they are all the same type, Staterae.  Am I wrong in thinking they would be different?

^You lucky duck... xD They're all specific to one biome except the Staterae, which are very rare and found in all biomes.

Anyway, they're so cheap in the market. Is this an act of mercy? :blink: I bought one of each, except the Aso which is the only one I've been able to catch in the wild. Wonder if they'll go up to the same price as the other Xenos later.

Edit: I also must mention that when I was looking for dropped xenos in the AP, I picked up three black eggs. One alted! My lack of luck in catching wild xenos paid off. xD

Edited by cbussiere