TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

8 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

I have a CB! https://dragcave.net/lineage/xA0ss

meaning they can't be hybrids or they wouldn't have a CB variant we(=not-TJ players) can own, as ALL DC hybrids are bred only (and the only player-owned CB hybrids are HM prizes from the old raffles, which are special-circumstances exceptions)

I'm in agreement, I'm just questioning the assumption about breeding mechanics. :) It was reasonable to assume they were hybrids before they started dropping in the cave, but between the CBs and Xenos' normal random breeding, I think it's fair to drop the term unless there's an announcement about it, to avoid confusion.

I mean, look how many "Eh? What's THIS one?" posts there already are in this thread.

Edited by schmupti
eh, clarity (ish)

I can understand mixing in old eggs in well under a day when the release has 2 new breeds--but not even having 24 hours of flooding when there's 7 new breeds?  Seems a bit cruel.

Aw, my internet has been down all day because it's been storming so hard; now I can't seem to find any new ones at all, since the olds have completely mixed in. :( I really wish releases were given a full 24 hours. Of course I had to miss a rare.

Edited by Natakiro

Just now, schmupti said:

I'm in agreement, I'm just questioning the assumption about breeding mechanics. :) It was reasonable to assume they were hybrids before they started dropping in the cave, but between the CBs and Xenos' normal random breeding, I think it's fair to drop the term unless there's an announcement about it.

since CBs drop on us I think we should just stop calling them hybrids just in case, "flow" would work best regardless what they are meant to be, since it's a distinctive part of their description:)

but it would suck as hell if our CBs were changed to normal new Xenos, people are already trading them! Like it's been way too long for that by now...

also I strongly agree that mass drops are way too short, 24h shoudl be the minimum, especially since DC is a worldwide game...

50 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Oh geez please not stuffs like the Zyus again.

Guess not since they are in cave

15 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I can understand mixing in old eggs in well under a day when the release has 2 new breeds--but not even having 24 hours of flooding when there's 7 new breeds?  Seems a bit cruel.

The new eggs have already been mixed in and stopped flooding already?

2 minutes ago, YukiHijikata said:

The new eggs have already been mixed in and stopped flooding already?

Yeah, hour and half ago....

13 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Not really surprising to me. If they are as uncommon as the other xenos it makes sense that they don't drop exclusively for as long as super commons do. I don't like it, but it makes sense.

I was just debating dropping one of my duplicates and trying for the 7th, but I think I will hang on to what I have and take my chances later. Not looking forward to trying to collect as many of these as I need for my scroll goals. It took me at least 2 years to get all the first set of xenos. :(

9 minutes ago, Spirulina said:

Guess not since they are in cave

No - I meant that to get something else (a Sino) you had to keep collecting them over and over with no control over the sex of the Sino was a TOTAL pain. So as long as the flow egg stays as it is, that's great.

So the “flows like a current one” is only cb for today? Or is it a permanent cb? And the correct description I should be hunting is “mana courses throughout this glassy egg?”

1 minute ago, Nightshadow_t2 said:

So the “flows like a current one” is only cb for today? Or is it a permanent cb? And the correct description I should be hunting is “mana courses throughout this glassy egg?”

Nobody knows. Probably permanent, but everybody's a little worried it might be a glitch not yet fixed, since it wasn't officially announced and doesn't sort with the other Xenos.

I was hopping to see if I could scope up a few of the other colors myself before the flood of old eggs came in. since staying on here 24/7 is not an option for me.  I did get all purple eggs during that flood of purple eggs, original thinking I was just having bad luck until it happen all 6 times, by then I was thinking that very odd at least one should have been a different colored .
Some I might trade for others or gift them. Still low on the original Xenos though. I would like an expiation of the pruple eggs.

Edited by dragongirl02
Spelling corrections

11 minutes ago, dragongirl02 said:

I was hopping to see if I could scope up a few of the other colors myself before the flood of old eggs came in. since staying on here 24/7 is not an option for me.  I did got all purple eggs during that flood of purple eggs, original thinking I was just having bad luck until it happen all 6 times, by then I was thinking that very odd at least one should have been a different color. Some I might trade for others or gift them. Still low on the original Xenos though. I would like an expiation of the pruple eggs.

I've got extra Desert and Alpine eggs if you want to trade! I'd happily send 2 for 1.

Edited by RolandKyramere
wrong biome

10 minutes ago, dragongirl02 said:

I was hopping to see if I could scope up a few of the other colors myself before the flood of old eggs came in. since staying on here 24/7 is not an option for me.  I did got all purple eggs during that flood of purple eggs, original thinking I was just having bad luck until it happen all 6 times, by then I was thinking that very odd at least one should have been a different color. Some I might trade for others or gift them. Still low on the original Xenos though. I would like an expiation of the pruple eggs.

I have an extra one from the Desert if you wanna trade.

I was hoping to get anything but I see the old eggs have mixed in and I didn't see anything.  Picked up a few old eggs by mistake.

Has anyone seen a flow recently? I haven't seen them at all and they are the only ones in missing.

I'm going to wait a little longer folks to see for sure if it's just a case of an, Oops! We missed one. or a glitch. Once I know for certain I might be up for trading/gifting the extras.

Edited by dragongirl02

And now other eggs from past releases are getting mixed in.  Didn't this start last night?  I thought these drops lasted for a few days.  I have 3, at least, from the first three bioms.  

Just now, Reinbeauchaser said:

And now other eggs from past releases are getting mixed in.  Didn't this start last night?  I thought these drops lasted for a few days.  I have 3, at least, from the first three bioms.  

8-12 hours is the norm sadly. Watch the 5 min drops I see a few each time.

6 minutes ago, BreRo said:

Looks like Xeno for me, so it didn't make things any clear xD Now we can call it 'fakewyrm'.

"Pseudowyrm" has a nicer ring to it, IMO