TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

8 minutes ago, BreRo said:

Looks like Xeno for me, so it didn't make things any clear xD

Check out the stage 1 pose all the Xenos have - this one's different.

12 minutes ago, schmupti said:

Check out the stage 1 pose all the Xenos have - this one's different.

That's why it is fake/pseudo! It also isn't listed anywhere and had the unique hatching sequence, though most of the new Xenos have their own little special details.

13 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

it's still a wyrm guys xD, just maybe not necessarily a xeno one (as the sorting suggests)

That is also why it's a fake one, this update should be about Xenos only!

P.S. I'm joking, I simply spent more than 10 hours here and there are still only rumors, not a single reply from the staff :"D

It also has the 'Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It doesn’t seem all that interested in you.' description, not 'But... where are its legs?' one, so it probably can obtain some limbs or just have some 'stubs', like some of the hindlimbed snakes.

Edited by BreRo

At this point, spriter could say about this situation... Maybe they are still enjoying this chaos.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I was just debating dropping one of my duplicates and trying for the 7th, but I think I will hang on to what I have and take my chances later.

i think that's the smart move. i dropped my only duplicate several hours ago (well before regular eggs started mixing in) and haven't even seen a flow egg in the biomes, let alone caught one. :3 

as long as the flow egg become available in the market, i'm feeling okay. no matter what the adults turn out to look like, i'm for sure going to want some to live forever as hatchlings on my scroll!

I got another egg slot through incubation, so I really hope I can catch a "flow" egg. I'm quite interested in where this is going.

As I only have six usable slots currently, not sure how should I move now. Just traded one flow one tho but not sure how to do left one. Maybe I should watch market.

Wow, I haven't seen any of them in the cave at all. 

Unfortunate that I wasn't able to be on when they first released, didn't think they'd be gone this quick.

I just decided to use my all available six slots for CB Xenos. Hope to get those flow ones from market,,,

Edited by sh20000sh

2 hours ago, YukiHijikata said:

The new eggs have already been mixed in and stopped flooding already?

2 hours ago, Alwerien said:

Yeah, hour and half ago....

That does seem early. :blink:

Especially with seven new ones to collect.

I woke up to the update, and was confused why every egg I got wasn't the new xenos, but instead the flow egg. ended up keeping one luckily, but I almost discarded all of them

3 minutes ago, Echotuft said:

I woke up to the update, and was confused why every egg I got wasn't the new xenos, but instead the flow egg. ended up keeping one luckily, but I almost discarded all of them

Lucky! I havent seen a single flow egg 😅

Saddened to see no new eggs at the top of the hour.  This is the first time I've been able to get here. 😔

Looking back through this thread, it seems the new egg mass drop stopped around 4 hours ago (around 4 p.m. Eastern).  So, that only lasted 16 hours rather than the 24 hours before being mixed with the other eggs.  😭

Edited by Willa-Wisp

15 minutes ago, ComatosedRoses said:

Lucky! I havent seen a single flow egg 😅

Same... I've searched all biomes for what seemed like forever, and I couldn't spot one "flow" egg in the wild. I wonder if other people had snatched them while my page was loading, or if they just didn't pop up at all?

2 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

Has anyone seen a flow recently? I haven't seen them at all and they are the only ones in missing.

I've been hunting solidly for the last 2 hours & have not seen any 😞

Boy, I'm really late to this party. By this time, it's usually easier to catch new eggs. With 6/7(?) eggs, I'm going to be busy for a long while.

I would say they either didn't pop up or were showing extremely rare for the last several hours. It may be almost impossible to get them by now, knowing that the new release had already started to mix with the old breeds.

2 minutes ago, BreRo said:

I would say they either didn't pop up or were showing extremely rare for the last several hours. It may be almost impossible to get them by now, knowing that the new release had already started to mix with the old breeds.

Oof, you're probably right. I might as well save up some more shards to buy the "flow" egg in the market, I'm definitely not getting one from the wild anytime soon - as you said, the species is probably rare, at the very least, and I'm also egglocked. :(

Pity, I wanted to catch all new eggs as soon as possible.

I did see one of the "flow" eggs in cave maybe about three or four hours ago; no sign since then, but I haven't been very persistent with my hunting in the meantime.

I think those flow eggs would be common during daytime. I was here around 6AM cavetime, those were more common than Xenos.

Really? Maybe it was just because the release was fresh and the spawning of the "flow" eggs slowed down as the release became older...