TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

Hmm..

That's probably why the "flow" eggs were more common in the morning.

I was wondering why I was clicking on so many weirdly colored Xeno eggs in the hatcheries...thought it was just a color I happened to not discover yet.  Awesome. :D

OMG I just started hunting and so far I haven´t got any of the new eggs, they seem to have vanish from the biomes, it is a little fast isn´t it? specially so many new ones

So if I have to guess I'd say:

The Alpine one is aligned to Ice (like obviously xD)

The Coast one would be Air

The Desert one aligned to Light

The Forest one to Earth

The Jungle one to Dark

The Volcano one to Death

The last 2 are the most difficult to me so I may be wrong lol. And there's been exactly 5 years since the release of the Xenowyrms O.o

Edit: and the Flow/Balance one of course

Edited by Kegluneq

9 minutes ago, Lady Aracne said:

OMG I just started hunting and so far I haven´t got any of the new eggs, they seem to have vanish from the biomes, it is a little fast isn´t it? specially so many new ones

Last mass drop of the new eggs seems to have occurred around 4 p.m. Eastern and have been mixing with the others since.

Count me as thoroughly bummed that a 6 uncommon/1 rare mass release didn't last 24 hours.

I've been hunting for the last two and a half hours, haven't seen a single mystery 'flow' egg.  I'll probably wind up breaking down and buying them from the Market after I've tried in vain to catch them for a couple years.

And since I've mis-clicked two commons and am locked again I guess I'll be taking a break for a while. 

I decided to gather all the others before breeding the flow egg. Now it drops in the cave too and I'm egg locked, lol. Curious if it was an oppsie that it didn't drop in the cave with the rest or it was changed as a last minute thing.

6 minutes ago, Ayelldee said:

Are they tradeable?

Yes, all the new dragons are tradeable, but if you grab them from the cave you have to wait the usual 5 hours.

Edited by Paintra

11 minutes ago, Ayelldee said:

Are they tradeable?

Yes! I just ended up making a trade for one thankfully. 

These are spread awfully thin despite not being out for very long...

1 hour ago, Kegluneq said:

And there's been exactly 5 years since the release of the Xenowyrms O.o

So it *is* an anniversary type thing? I didn't realize the date was exactly the same (June 27), I just knew it was June 2015 that they released. That's neat, if so!

Could possibly explain the back-to-back large drops. They wouldn't really be able delay the release. Nor could they delay the birthday release, those are both locked in date-wise.

6 hours ago, Twinstar said:

Was happy to see more Xenos but not happy the old eggs are mixing in already. With so many different eggs to catch, it is already hard. These large releases are too much sometimes.

I just came back after being inactive since I got too frustrated before. It might just happen again soon 😔

Same- I was off for almost 2 years and this may send me right back off. Very frustrating drop. Not cool.

Man i didnt seen see the ‘flow’ ones earlier in the day 😕 im happy i managed to at least snag one of each. But even after all these years i havent gotten my goal of xenos ;-;

How are people getting the "flow" eggs? And why aren't they showing on the main release page?

I see people getting upset because older eggs are already mixing in. Yeah, it is annoying, I still need a Flow egg, but at the same time. These eggs are meant to be rare, right? As the first 6 Xeno's are? The system that balances egg rarity is probably trying to find the natural balance for these new eggs. I've seen people breed new ones from older Xeno's so it is possible to get them that way, and they'll be in the market later too. 

Once my first batch hatches, I'll be trading and gifting 2nd gens and higher. I'm sure they'll be pretty hard to catch just like the original xenos were. 

Any hints on what to breed for the mystery egg? I got all the new ones last night around 1 am EST -- when the mystery egg was breeding only😥 so I won't be getting CB anything.

2 minutes ago, RagaDal said:

Any hints on what to breed for the mystery egg? I got all the new ones last night around 1 am EST -- when the mystery egg was breeding only😥 so I won't be getting CB anything.

There's a list on page 3 of the thread. Nocturne x pyro is one.

18 minutes ago, Diame said:

How are people getting the "flow" eggs? And why aren't they showing on the main release page?

They can be bred or caught in the cave. Only TJ/birdz probably know why they are a secret right now.

13 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

There's a list on page 3 of the thread. Nocturne x pyro is one.

They can be bred or caught in the cave. Only TJ/birdz probably know why they are a secret right now.

Thank you! I'll try that as soon as I've got free spots. 

9 minutes ago, RagaDal said:

Thank you! I'll try that as soon as I've got free spots. 

Note though that getting a 'flow' from them is not guaranteed - I tried several, with no success.

2 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

Note though that getting a 'flow' from them is not guaranteed - I tried several, with no success.

I've been breeding all my Xeno's and they'be only been breeding true, not even new Xeno's, but I'm not giving up. 

2 hours ago, Maiden said:

Count me as thoroughly bummed that a 6 uncommon/1 rare mass release didn't last 24 hours.

We don't actually know the rarity of these yet, it's much too soon. Given they are xeno-related they most likely will be uncommon-ish, but especially the 'mystery' one we won't have any idea of rarity for awhile. The first day of dropping is definitely not a good indicator of rarity.

I am in *love* with the mystery-breed's s1 hatchie!! Those ears omg, I need an army of small cute wyrms with huge adorable ears! I'm excited to see the adults of all of them, of course, but so far that one is definitely my favorite.