TJ09

2019-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

5 hours ago, Bamboomonkey said:

Sooo there wont be any hatchies before they all start to show up at once?

Stalking the AP now, even though I'm egg-locked... :P

There have been some Halloween hatchies, but not a lot of them.

I've been waiting to see if hatchies misgender, and then abandoning them if they do.

I don't know whether they get picked up, or whether the fact that all the eggs are well below 4 days means the hatchies don't show up, grow up after they drop below 4 days, and then go to the wilderness.

23 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

I've been waiting to see if hatchies misgender, and then abandoning them if they do.

I don't know whether they get picked up, or whether the fact that all the eggs are well below 4 days means the hatchies don't show up, grow up after they drop below 4 days, and then go to the wilderness.

behind the halloween egg wall, there is a hatchi wall. We've had a hatchie wall every year for the past few years where there are a ton of halloween hatchies to be picked up. I've already seen a couple lone hatchies filtering through too.

Personally, I love contributing to the hatchie wall, so I always hold a few egg spots open to grab-hatch-toss :D

We had some super cute Trick or Treats this year! I really loved the little tile panels with the dragon in front of the house and the lovely shadow walker. Also appreciated the snakes, moons, and return of many sorts of cats! ❤️ Also loved the facehugger, stripey snake thing with the knife in it, and the various skulls (the snail one is such a great idea!).

There's also one circular one that looks like Dracula's Castle from Castlevania and a cactus had a baby? Not sure what I'm looking at but I like it, haha.

On the Halloween dragons, I absolutely love them. The colour is beautiful and, I feel, would perfectly blend into a wilderness. 

Personally,I really love the male's face. I've seen the opinion of others that the resemble certain mythological creatures, but...he reminds me of the husband's face in Beetlejuice when they're trying to scare off the family. I know it's weird, but 🤷 Perfect for Halloween to me!

The Halloween Wall persists!

The last Halloween dragon was born on Oct 31, 2019 at 11:59 pm/23:59.

It's Nov 5, 2019 at 10:53 now. 

So the last eggs should have about 2 days 13-14 hours left. 

The wall is in the final stages!

Edit: 7 or so hours of eggs left!

Edited by Shokomon

Anyone else getting these weird graphical glitches on the site? Stuff like the dragons/account/trading hub-buttons suddenly vanishing until your cursor hovers over them, or random black boxes blinking in and out of existence after a refresh? :blink:

2 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

There's also one circular one that looks like Dracula's Castle from Castlevania and a cactus had a baby? Not sure what I'm looking at but I like it, haha.

Did you mean this one?

lotnqu.gif

If so, that's actually the treehouse from Adventure Time :D One of my personal favorite treats haha

50 minutes ago, Eggy0 said:

Did you mean this one?

lotnqu.gif

If so, that's actually the treehouse from Adventure Time :D One of my personal favorite treats haha

Durrdurr, thank you! XD 

All my hatchies from the < 3 day wall have misgendered so far. Have mercy... ಠ_ಠ

Edited by cbussiere

2 hours ago, Shokomon said:

The Halloween Wall persists!

The last Halloween dragon was born on Oct 31, 2019 at 11:59 pm/23:59.

It's Nov 5, 2019 at 10:53 now. 

So the last eggs should have about 2 days 13-14 hours left. 

The wall is in the final stages!

Edit: 7 or so hours of eggs left!

It's 1:40 now so their time is even shorter!  Thanks for keeping track of this, Shokomon.  :D

I just caught my last possible egg, a nice PB 2nd gen Black Marrow.   I can't wait until next year's Halloween to see what treats I'll get!

The wall's almost nothing but messy things now. I think this event's over for me, I've got plenty of dragons I need to breed mates for and a dozen new CBs. :wub: Thanks to TJ for another great Halloween event, and thanks to the spriters for giving us another new Halloween dragon.

The adults look really cool; the shading is so smooth on them, wonderful work on that :D Anyway, love the description and design for them.

Did you see Dohaerys' alts? I have seen these of Infinis (which are so much in my personal taste!), but not of Dohaerys.

I just love seeing someone else alts ^.^

1 hour ago, Sazandora said:

The wall's almost nothing but messy things now. I think this event's over for me, I've got plenty of dragons I need to breed mates for and a dozen new CBs. :wub: Thanks to TJ for another great Halloween event, and thanks to the spriters for giving us another new Halloween dragon.

You think ? I have just picked up FIVE checkers - pretty ones. ONE of them must gender right :)

Back for three more....

@Fuzzbucket Slowly but steadily I'm filling up my egg slots with random CBs I've caught from the biomes. And by the time those hatch, the holiday wall is probably long gone. I don't mind, though, it's about time I get back to catching non-Halloweens again. :D

I can't believe it but the wall is still going and I've had two more hatchies mature so play a little longer.  I've already found a pretty 3rd gen BM, but I'm going to keep looking.  Never know what might turn up. :D

The eggs are now down to 1 day 23 hours.

Edited by Stormcaller
update

We should be getting to the end of the wall soon-ish, the last egg I bred is now at 2d2h and the AP is 1d23h, so not too far off. Although my last egg was bred roughly an hour before the end of breeding, not sure how many were bred in that last hour... 

I really wish there was a way to 'win' the gender lottery, I just found the nicest 4G Desipis X Gold, and it's precog'd the wrong gender 😕  Oh well, I can hope that "its future may still be influenced" as the BSA text says, in spite of the low time left to hatch.

On 11/3/2019 at 5:48 AM, Malcorium said:

These beans are my heckin aesthetic and I love every single thing about em. Welcome to the artist jam @Dohaerys 👀👌💯

Edit: hottttt

unknown.png

i love that lineage! 

I'm hatching and throwing back if they misgender - and so far they are all ending up growing up wild....

I have to say, I'm not too sure about the name of these new kohraki dragons. They sound too much like kohlrabi...

...Death by draconic man-eating vegetables?

Just realized Infinis named their alt Kohrakis after Bleach characters. Super cool!!