TJ09

2019-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

4 minutes ago, cbussiere said:

I ran out during the event. XD Need to breed more Aeons. And Pinks.

For me, I need the Aeons more, I do believe Trouble with these low-time eggies is that pinks can't do anything with them. At said, I am grabbing them anyway, cus I feel like it.

2 hours ago, Kith said:

Doing what I can to hatch everything, it just feels like slow going. >..<

Also starting to be unsure of how to conduct my AP breeding in the future, since not even all my CBs were spoken for this year. I don't want stuff to die, but I've been assured that people love raking through for random goodies, so I don't want to stop breeding to the AP entirely.

This was basically why I timed my breeding to be at the beginning side of the event instead (while excluding the CBs mostly this year and breeding only what I needed). But also doing what I can to hatch everything!

-puts speakers into AP and blasts "I need a hero" from them to hopefully entice people to help more- o.o

24 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Anyone else finding that they are... annoyingly... out of Precognicators? XD

What Precognica- Ooooh, you mean the 3 that I have. They are useless for this massive scale x3 (and I'm lousy at catching them....)

4 minutes ago, Moonlightelf said:

This was basically why I timed my breeding to be at the beginning side of the event instead (while excluding the CBs mostly this year and breeding only what I needed). But also doing what I can to hatch everything!

-puts speakers into AP and blasts "I need a hero" from them to hopefully entice people to help more- o.o

What Precognica- Ooooh, you mean the 3 that I have. They are useless for this massive scale x3 (and I'm lousy at catching them....)

Well, i am doing my bit! :) Gotmy self a few Depises, a few more Shadow Walkers and a couple of Arcanae. Oh! And a pumpkin, too!

I bred most of my Shadow Walkers late on Halloween day. I'm sure they're all through the AP now, but I hope some people got a nice surprise.

I feel as though I've done my part today. My scroll is stuffed with hatchlings I've hatched from AP eggs.

I ran out of time to do Halloween breeding the last day and I'm kind of glad now that I did. I would hate to see all those pretty checkers gender wrong. I've never seen the times this low in the wall before.

25 minutes ago, Fiona said:

I bred most of my Shadow Walkers late on Halloween day. I'm sure they're all through the AP now, but I hope some people got a nice surprise.

I haven't seen any of yours, but I wanted to say thank you to you and all the spriters who do surprise breeding at the end. I don't always catch them, but I really appreciate it all the same.

9 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I've never seen the times this low in the wall before.

I think we got to 1 day last year too. Or maybe I'm thinking of the non-holiday eggs after the wall.

Seems like it lasts a little bit longer every year as people acquire and breed more dragons. :) I wonder if we'll ever hit 0 days.

20 minutes ago, cbussiere said:

I think we got to 1 day last year too. Or maybe I'm thinking of the non-holiday eggs after the wall.

Seems like it lasts a little bit longer every year as people acquire and breed more dragons. :) I wonder if we'll ever hit 0 days.

The eggs after the wall were down to a matter of hours (or minutes!) but I don't think the holiday eggs ever got this low. I could be wrong

I certainly hope we never reach the point where holiday eggs get down to 0 and die behind the wall. That would be such a waste of eggs that can only be bred once a year!

I caught an 2g lineage I really wanted to keep because I have some already (Aegis x Witchlight), but it's going to misgender.  So I looked up the mother, saw what only other egg was in that clutch, and stalked the AP a few more minutes.  Nabbed it!

...It's also going to misgender. -_-

Down to two Aeons now.

Sweet mother of pearl, I didn't think it would still be up once I wake up.

Oh well back to work on clearing it. XD

I'm now locked for the next 20 hours. Can't see it being there then!

i can't wait to see what everyone is going to breed the new halloweens with! i'm ambivalent about m kohraki combos i've tried, but i absolutely love f kohraki x m luminox and f kohraki x m khusa.

The good news is that with the wall this close to the end, it's pretty well-mixed! Last week there were a few walls of all one-breed, but now you can see a bit of everything (except omens lol) with a couple of refreshes ^_^

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Apparently a lot of others bred in the last hour, too, or else we are all just too locked to pick anything up. XD That wall is never-ending!

It is possible that someone else had picked up your egg and dropped it back into the pile, which would have allowed you to pick it up.

That's very true. Someone might not have been looking for a Cali x Almandine Garnet. There were 2 other eggs in that batch so I hope whoever caught them enjoys them. I'm just excited to get something back that was auto tossed. :D

I'm happy the wall is still around. I thought it'd be gone by the time I woke up and got goin' but its still here hours later. 

Edit: Also I totally forgot to thank TJ and everyone involved with this year's event.The dragons are great! (still hoping for werewolf dragons someday) the event game was awesome! And my second fave only to Snow Wars. I totally vote for bringing the game back in the future. Looking forward to this Christmas!

Edited by Syiren

Wow, the wall is still there? I thought for sure it would break while I was asleep but it didn't! I'll get to see the hatchies, even though I don't have much room.

1 hour ago, Lady Dragoon said:

Sweet mother of pearl, I didn't think it would still be up once I wake up.

Oh well back to work on clearing it. XD

Formally requesting permission to steal the phrase "Sweet mother of pearl". XD

I thought the wall would be gone when I got up, but nope! I'm currently hatchi-locked, but if the wall persists another eight hours I'll be back to grabbing! There are some nice gems in there. :) 

Also @Syiren I love your new festive avatar. :wub: 

31 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Formally requesting permission to steal the phrase "Sweet mother of pearl". XD

I thought the wall would be gone when I got up, but nope! I'm currently hatchi-locked, but if the wall persists another eight hours I'll be back to grabbing! There are some nice gems in there. :) 

You can steal it. :D

I'm about hatchling-lock but I still got two more slots. 

I decided to try and partake in the breaking of the halloween wall. Egg-locked myself with 7 random eggs, got 2 caligenes but the rest are all different types.

I hope that any eggs that remain will end up hatching and growing up in the wild so that they don't die ;-;

It's..... It's still going?? It's after 2pm my-time, omg! I was sure the wall would break overnight while I slept. Was sick this morning so wasn't really online... But they are still there!! Wow. Arcanas are still getting snatched fast though, getting real tired of that 'can't find the egg' message, lol.

1 hour ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Thanks! Edited it myself a few years back and it got lost in my big folder of FF/KH images. finally found it about a week ago. Feel free to copy and save it if you wish. I'll even add the full pic which is avatar size friendly. :D

Not sure why it's a bit blurry tho, but you can't really tell.

I can't wait to start pairing these dragons up with other breeds. They look like they could go with a lot of breeds.

Cloud Strife X-mas avatar.png

Edited by Syiren

I am so pumped!! I got some real lookers, but the real prize today is that I snagged a Spriter's Alt 2G Omen hnnnnnng 🤤😍

Thank you to everyone who bred such a huge beautiful wall ❤️

Does anyone know what time the wall is down too? I bred my last dragons on the 30th and I'm bad at math so can't bamboozle how much wall left to expect, haha.