TJ09

2019-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Wow...the wall still holds. I will certainly admit that a lot of breeding happened at the last second. Love the new holiday dragon and I can't wait to breed them.

Edit: Ninja by cbussiere

Edited by warriorjames
Add ninja

Haha, I am picking up several cool lineages now! I even found a couple Pumpkins from the new Pygmy dragons ^^

(whilst also abandoning so many, I now just have Portishead stuck in my head from having to type “ABANDON” so many times!)

Edited by Pliskin

The AP is still going strong! I'm scroll locked again. I'm worried I'll miss the hatchie wall which is looking very likely if it doesn't break in the next 5-6 hours.

oh dear, my hatchies both gendered and matured while I was at work lol, I wanted a pair and a frozen hatchie, now i"ll have to wait till next year for the hatchie! Upside, there might be some wild born ones during the season in 2020....

Arrrghhh I really hate to go to bed when I know the wall is probably going to break while I'm sleeping. Someone please post screenshots when it happens? 

In other news, I'm 100% out of freezes when today's three AP-finds hatch and won't get any back until Sunday, so looks like that'll be it for my Halloween hunting. Unless I manage to find another messy Arcana, not very likely.

I can tell you we're nearing the end. I bred my Cali's at the last hour and I caught one of my own. (was very happy to get one of my babies back) It was a nice surprise. 

14 minutes ago, Syiren said:

I can tell you we're nearing the end. I bred my Cali's at the last hour and I caught one of my own. (was very happy to get one of my babies back) It was a nice surprise. 

Oh that is cool, I always wondered if it is possible at all!

I haunted the AP like crazy for Omens (was difficult most of the time, seems others love them just like me xD) and now I am scroll locked in a way I do not think another spot will free up, so I prepare myself of watching the wall break.

My love for the new Halloween dragon grows more and more, the fact that they do not look too monsterish makes them perfect partners for other occasions as well, mainly winter/christmas, they could also be giant reindeers XD

3 minutes ago, Kiwiana said:

I haunted the AP like crazy for Omens (was difficult most of the time, seems others love them just like me xD) and now I am scroll locked in a way I do not think another spot will free up, so I prepare myself of watching the wall break.

My love for the new Halloween dragon grows more and more, the fact that they do not look too monsterish makes them perfect partners for other occasions as well, mainly winter/christmas, they could also be giant reindeers XD

Possible, just rare. It's only happened to me one other time in my 7 years of owning a scroll. 

The antlers for the new dragons, reminds me of Max's antlers from the classic Grinch cartoon before the Grinch sawed them down a bit so the poor puppers could actually hold its weight. lol.

21 hours ago, Shokomon said:

*Updated*

The Halloween Wall persists!

The last Halloween dragon was born on Oct 31, 2019 at 11:59 pm/23:59.

It's Nov 6, 2019 at 07:59 (or 8:59 befor Daylight savings kicked in) now. 

So the last eggs should have about 1 days 14-15 hours left. 

The wall is in the final stages!

The wall is holding extra long. These eggs are gonna die if we don't start grabbing them.

Go help them here:

Edit: Oh! Forgot to account for daylight savings!

Edited by Shokomon

OMG!  It's morning and the eggs are still there.  The really good news is that overnight I've had three more hatchlings mature so there is room on my scroll for three more of the precious little things. :D

4 hours ago, Syiren said:

Apparently a lot of others bred in the last hour, too, or else we are all just too locked to pick anything up. XD That wall is never-ending!

It is possible that someone else had picked up your egg and dropped it back into the pile, which would have allowed you to pick it up.

I'd thought about breeding on October 31 next year instead of the first day of the event, but it seems like doing that means that checkers will most likely be broken.  There was a lot of good looking stuff in the AP under 3 days this year.  I think that I will continue breeding on the first day.

Doing what I can to hatch everything, it just feels like slow going. >..<

Also starting to be unsure of how to conduct my AP breeding in the future, since not even all my CBs were spoken for this year. I don't want stuff to die, but I've been assured that people love raking through for random goodies, so I don't want to stop breeding to the AP entirely.

I come home form work and there's still a wall of HW eggs.   Incredible!

But I'm still scroll-locked... T_T

5 hours ago, Kiwiana said:

It wasn't directly possible back when I started playing in 2008. When my own bred eggs went to the AP, they weren't visible. But if someone else picked them up and re-abandoned them, then they'd be visible to me. I'm not sure if it's still like that now.

23 hours ago, Shokomon said:

The Halloween Wall persists!

The last Halloween dragon was born on Oct 31, 2019 at 11:59 pm/23:59.

It's Nov 5, 2019 at 10:53 now. 

So the last eggs should have about 2 days 13-14 hours left. 

The wall is in the final stages!

Edit: 7 or so hours of eggs left!

Still Halloweens! XD I for one am grabbing myself a few pretties while the getting is good! :) Particularly hunting for Arcanae ( They are some of my favorite Halloweens! )

I feel like the eggs are shifting faster. Have to go to sleep in 4hrs, hope the hatchis come before that... :D

I just grabbed another eight Arcana's.  Shouldn't take too long to hatch then I have room for another five...

Anyone else finding that they are... annoyingly... out of Precognicators? XD

23 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Anyone else finding that they are... annoyingly... out of Precognicators? XD

I ran out during the event. XD Need to breed more Aeons. And Pinks.

Yeah, I ran out of Aeons yesterday! I am working on a lineage that should give me more to work with next holiday season, but for now it's a lotto. The last three I picked up were PBs because at least it doesn't really matter how they gender. They will still be useable.

However I also ran out of space on my scroll last night. I am super hatchie locked and won't get space back until sometime tomorrow evening! I have one that will grow up in 3 hrs, one in 10, and one in 15 -- after that they are at 5 days 8 hours or more! :(

Edited by purplehaze