TJ09

2019-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

The END!

Thank you to all involved in making this extended Halloween happen. Thank you for the event and for the lovely dragons!

Now to wait until Im free to grab the lowtime eggs.

Holy bleep that was EPIC :) Thanks to everyone.

One last 'Happy Halloween!!!' to everyone! This Halloween season was wonderful, I really really enjoyed the event-game, more than I'd expected. Thank you to everyone who made this event possible!

I've been scroll locked and wasn't able to grab from the hatchling wall, but that was cool to see!

The event, trick or treating, and of course our cool new dragons have been fun.

Happy Halloween, everyone! 🎃

This was a great event! I caught a lot of great lineages and tried to give back as good as I got. The game was great and the treats picked up were fun! Until next Hallow's Eve my friends and can't wait for December!

3 hours ago, Stormcaller said:

...and Zombies, too.  Can't forget to be thankful for the Zombies!  :D

Yes YES - I actually GOT some for once !

I missed the hatchie wall completely (though I like to think I did my part shifting the eggs), but that picture of all the CL hatchies?  Is epic.  Happy Halloween, everyone!

The AP eggs are influencable again! Woohoo!

Edit: Laughing at this Tercorn's code, and he can also be a mate for an Omen I caught (if it genders right...). :wub: Thanks @emetib92!

Edited by cbussiere

Missed the hatchie wall *sigh*

Well a last Happy Halloween - and thanks to everyone involved :D

Since the Halloween wall lasted so long this year I've left the thread open, but now that it's gone it's time to say goodbye to another Halloween on Dragon Cave. Thank you TJ and spriters for our treats, game, and our wonderful members who bred so many lovelies this year and filled the AP to bursting!

Until next year. :)