TJ09

2019-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Seeing the wall's issues I expect to see us getting finally allowed to Keep not just1 but 2 from our clutches next year. The wall would still be there but would be less dramatic.

Edited by VixenDra

12 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Does anyone know what time the wall is down too? I bred my last dragons on the 30th and I'm bad at math so can't bamboozle how much wall left to expect, haha.

Seems to be eggs that were bred about 9 p.m. on the 31st.

20 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

Seeing the wall's issues I expect to see us getting finally allowed to Keep not just1 but 2 from our clutches next year. The wall would still be there but would be less dramatic.

That, or perhaps TJ will reduce multiclutches to a max of 3 eggs.

Based on what TJ has said in the more recent multi-clutch-related suggestion threads, I'd expect multi-clutches being reduced or even eliminated before we'd ever get to keep more than 1 from a clutch.

HATCHLINGS ARE HERE!

I guess I ahould hang on to the dergs I have now.

And now we have a hatchie wall, but I still can't pick up anything!

I'm refreshing the hatchie wall but most of the ones I grab are even-gen or 2nd-gen... I guess that makes sense, the grab-hatch-toss people probably focused on clean/nice lineages so they'd get picked up faster or something. I did find a messy Cavern Lurker *egg* when there were only two lines of eggs left!

34 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

And now we have a hatchie wall, but I still can't pick up anything!

I had a hard time too but did find a nice one.  Seems like there's a bit of a lag again too.

Wow, this hatchling wall is going a lot more aggressively than the egg wall. Having trouble catching anything that's not a lurker. o_O Pretty funny to see the AP full of hatchlings though!

Edit: Nevermind, I got an omen hatchling lol

Edited by cbussiere

I like this crazy dramatic wall of hatchlings. @_@ 

Ahhhh… the time is going down again.  What a wall this was!

Edit:  I saw it going down to 6 days 17 hours and now it's back to 6 days 20 hours. This is amazing!

This has been the best Halloween ever thanks to TJ, the art people, the mods, and everyone who has worked together to breed and fill the AP and now to keep it going by hatching the last of the eggs.  I hope all the hatchies find good homes by the time the wall disappears. :D

Edited by Stormcaller
Update

17 minutes ago, Stormcaller said:

Ahhhh… the time is going down again.  What a wall this was!

Edit:  I saw it going down to 6 days 17 hours and now it's back to 6 days 20 hours. This is amazing!

This has been the best Halloween ever thanks to TJ, the art people, the mods, and everyone who has worked together to breed and fill the AP and now to keep it going by hatching the last of the eggs.  I hope all the hatchies find good homes by the time the wall disappears. :D

I'm pretty sure we're bringing the wall down, and that's why the hatchies are getting 'younger (needing more time to grow up). Eventually we should hit eggs again! 

Just peeked in before work. Still locked for another nine hours anyway but always sad to see the end of an event, and what an event!

Until next Halloween, everyone!

Well, that was a fun Halloween! I love how long the wall went on for.

I've had 3/5 misgenders so far, but I was able to freeze them and grab some extra gender unknowns from the AP, so all's not lost. And the thing I wanted to gender right most gendered right, so I'm happy ❤️

I happened to wake up at 5am, checked the hatchling wall, it was there, at 7am woke up again and it was gone. I hope everyone had a good time ❤️

I'm going to hatch some low-time AP eggs now.

This was a great event.

Very cool new Halloween dragons!

Entertaining minigame!

Biggest Holiday AP wall ever!  :lol:

Thank you everybody involved!

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

That, or perhaps TJ will reduce multiclutches to a max of 3 eggs.

THAT would suck

- for more than one reason.