TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

as far as I know the zombies still only have 1 hp, so I am considering setting up a ranged defense and to use purples to make them shoot every round, dunno how far I get with it, but it's worth a try

5 minutes ago, olympe said:

What, exactly, do vines do? The description says they entangle zombies, but I've seen screenshots claiming they dealt damage...

I imagine they pull the zombies down into their pit and give them a good chomping. 

Hahaha I was wondering when this would die 

Capture+_2019-10-26-12-07-02.png

Uh oh, this doesn't look good! Looks like my tower is going down very soon lol

image.thumb.png.2215b3466b07d4716922eacf1dac302f.png

30 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

58/59 TOT. Number 59 is still not showing up. And it's been over an hour. ><:

WB

Sorry, there's only 58. First post has been updated.

2 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Sorry, there's only 58. First post has been updated.

Ahh. Thank you for the update! ^_^

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

3X(LV10)>7X?(LV19)>104(LV29)>104(LV37)>129(LV46)+74=50

Try to use vampires and vine this time:iraptor:

image.thumb.png.32b134949d2a7bf776df20eacfb2a297.png

Edited by D-wing

If there's only 58 treats, then I guess I'm done collecting them now because I just grabbed my 58th treat :)

I'll tell all about the treat I made later on haha

I can't seem to get the "Try Again" button to work. The rounds are all finished and I hit try again, but the area where the map is at is completely blank. It never loads, and if I leave and come back it takes me back to the "Try Again" page.

I really wish there was an ilustration of what blocks the dragons hit, I know it says in the description but I still feel confused

Edited by Glaciarie

7 minutes ago, Glaciarie said:

I really wish there was an ilustration of what blocks the dragosn hit, I know it says in the description but I still feel confused

This, and how the dragon towers get triggered. Do they get triggered only when a dragon is right in front of them? Or if there's an enemy within reach?

2 minutes ago, olympe said:

This, and how the dragon towers get triggered. Do they get triggered only when a dragon is right in front of them? Or if there's an enemy within reach?

Yeah! I placed the stun dragons behind the reds like that but I have no idea if they will trigger or not

d2c3PoD.png

Edited by Glaciarie

they get triggered once a dragon is within reach. however, zombies move first, so if a zombie moves into the range - dragon detects and attacks the next turn. in the case of a melee fighter:

zombie in range + attacks --- next round--- your dragon attacks

2 minutes ago, olympe said:

I have reds only in my second line right now, and per the log they still attack through the line in front of them now and them.  So, maybe just whenever a zombie comes in reach?

If I'll click 'start over' will I lose all exp (start from scratch) or will it take me to the beginning of the current round? I just want to correct my set up....

You'll start from scratch, as far as I heard.

the bolts should trigger, the greens and vampires in the back wont (Only have one range, and vampire cant move)

I'd be interested in knowing how many placements you have? I have 27 and am missing 4 spots for the setup I wanted (I'm level 36)

and if I quit a round, do I still get xp for the rounds I beat or do I have to wait till all rounds are finished to get xp?

For my current turn, I had 23. I used the last two up for a Shallow Water because I had my two rows filled the way I wanted.

Jeez, the Halloween biome is still getting emptied in a matter of seconds. Don't think I'm even gonna bother trying grabbing anything until the last few days ^^;

21 minutes ago, Tagchen7 said:

I'd be interested in knowing how many placements you have? I have 27 and am missing 4 spots for the setup I wanted (I'm level 36)

and if I quit a round, do I still get xp for the rounds I beat or do I have to wait till all rounds are finished to get xp?

I'm pretty sure you have to wait until you are defeated to get the XP for any rounds played.

2 hours ago, olympe said:

Actually, each red dragon can only get damage once per round maximum. It's usually less because the reds not only kill the zombie directly in front of that, but also the one on the tile behind that (if there is one). Also, each red dragon is covered by at least 2 whites, so each can get healed at least 2 points every two rounds. Unless, of course, zombies start attacking multiple targets each.

Can zombies only attack straight ahead? I'd been assuming they could also attack diagonally, thus a single dragon in a line formation could be attacked by up to three zombies at once--but since the round recap doesn't show WHICH of your dragons is being injured this time, it's impossible to really tell.

I think they must be able to attack diagonally, because my line of greens backed by whites did eventually break around round 180 or so. The zombies were doing 2HP apiece, and greens have 8 HP, so if each green could only take a maximum of 2HP a round, the whites could have healed it. If they could team up and do a maximum of 6HP a round to the same green, they could eventually get the timing right and taken one down (which is what appears to have happened.)

What's up with the vampires "moving around the board" to attack enemies, by the way? I tried them out and they all just sat where I placed them like all the other dragons. The zombies that turned into a vampire just sat in the location the zombie had previously been, too.

Edited by tjekan

Is there an available screenshot of what all of the dragons do yet? The one I'm looking at is incomplete. And does anyone know how many extra exp points the Orange ones give? If you have 5, do all 5 give points, or do you only get extra points once for having one on the board?