TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

I'm giving the pacifist board a try, LOL all oranges and a couple greens to defend them, clear shot to the castle. Lets see if I get any points, hahaha 

yooo round 116 reached with whites + a pink + row of greens. just unlocked purples so gonna be fun! :^)

Okay, I beleive this is my 4th or 5th try at the zombie game, lets see how this goes.  The dragons immediately surrounding the tower are the same as the last time, which lasted about 76 rounds-ish, give or take, I forgot the exact number.  But it seems a pretty solid formation, so we'll see how it goes this time.

nelHfxW.png

On 10/26/2019 at 1:32 AM, TheEnderDraco said:

This is the first time one of my designs has been used on any pet site so I'm so happy!!!

12epy4f.gif < it's this one!!! i made that!!!

Congratulations!!  It's the first one I picked up -- so cute & funny! 

Last game, I made it 78 rounds.  This time, I'm at 77 and have yet to lose a dragon.  Maybe THIS will be the round I break 100!!!

Screenshot_20191027-015728_Firefox.thumb.jpg.c4fe9546f2233692b24fe3f70cc41094.jpg

1 hour ago, tjekan said:

BTW: Has anyone ever seen a vampire move? Their description says they "move" to attack zombies. I'm not seeing that happen.

They do, mine moved away from the white I had healing them when I left a corridor in the middle. But they might not be able to move into zombie land unless they were transformed from zombies.

Also, for people who had dark greens previously they've been upgraded! They now have 5 health and can attack zombies while on cooldown. (This also means pacifist board is no longer pacifist, whoops)

Edited by Shadowdrake

5 minutes ago, Aqub said:

The rest of the dragons in the event: 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.38576eae3c95ceb461084cf4c5ebd2a4.png

Thank you! I asked about this hours ago, but this isn't a speed game, haha

Also, my speed game worked! 10 rounds, 45 points! WORTH IT.

The Trick or Treats inspired me for an Inktober prompt(my list says it was Roses), so I made this. I just wanted to share it because I was proud of it and might submit it next year as a Trick or Treat. 2121852070_Day23-Roses.png.7e144c45c83ebcb387552fb5d079236a.png

So far reading this thread has been really helpful in figuring out how to get at least 100 rounds. I've found this set up to be durable so far, not losing a single dragon despite being 65 rounds in.

dragoncave.png

Question, are the zombies smart enough to know which dragons have the least HP? I've had zombies take a longer route to get to and attack a low-HP dragon when there were other dragons within shorter reach. Was that just a coincidence or did they do it on purpose? 

On 10/26/2019 at 1:32 AM, TheEnderDraco said:

Someone on Discord just told me that they found the treat that I designed so AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first time one of my designs has been used on any pet site so I'm so happy!!!

12epy4f.gif < it's this one!!! i made that!!!

ahaha, I saw that and was "aww man, just a very plain bucket that's bori... OHH IT HAS EYES! And a derpy grin I love it!!!!" one of my favourites so far and I'm at 51 already :D
congrats for getting your art on site aswell. :)

24 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

@Alwerien What does the GoN do?

Kills everything near him, sometimes actually empties the entire board depending on the random placement. 

The soulpeace seems kind of useless. A couple of times I've seen the board with 8 or 9 zombies on it, and known it would go up past 10 the next round, but when I waited to check, the soulpeace still never did anything. Maybe it goes last, and the fact that the other dragons killed some zombies first kept it from doing anything.

The aeon also seems to do nothing. I've yet to ever see a mention of it in the log, and the zombies always go first.

ETA: Well, that's weird. I watched for another round. At 9:30, the round ended with 10 zombies on the board. At 9:35, four new zombies spawned, and my greens killed two. That should leave 12, right? Causing the soulpeace to kill them all? But no. There are still only 10 on the board, and still no text about the soulpeace in the log. Is is actually only killing zombies BEYOND the limit of 10? The description ragon text definitely suggests it will kill them ALL once there are more than 10 of them.

Edited by tjekan

Me: I should continue creating a balanced board of greens, dark greens, whites, pinks, and a shallow water that withstood 98 zombie rounds when I was just lvl20

Darker me, in a hoodie: Use only vampires. Just vampires. 

We compromised :'D Here's hoping they take out a lot of zombies

uh.PNG

One of my shallow waters is about to get pwned...the red protecting it is gone, and there's 4 zombs lined up in front of it...:(

36 minutes ago, tjekan said:

The soulpeace seems kind of useless. 

It seems to go last, and if there's more than 10 zombies at the end of the round it vaporizes them all. So if your dragons are already killing them they might just hover on the brink of not being expunged.

Aeons just don't seem to work right. Someone actually saw an aeon do their action then resting a few times so they do have an action and an effect, they just don't do it for some reason. Even the working aeon didn't actually bother doing it again until several rounds after their rest ended.

36 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

It seems to go last, and if there's more than 10 zombies at the end of the round it vaporizes them all. So if your dragons are already killing them they might just hover on the brink of not being expunged.

Aeons just don't seem to work right. Someone actually saw an aeon do their action then resting a few times so they do have an action and an effect, they just don't do it for some reason. Even the working aeon didn't actually bother doing it again until several rounds after their rest ended.

I finally caught a round ending with 11 zombies on the board and my stupid lazy soulpeace still did nothing. :P  Maybe the aeon was distracting it by watching old movies with it or something.

I've still taken no damage yet this battle, but I think this set-up is going to go down fast once the damage bumps up to 2 apiece in a few minutes. I was really counting on that aeon to change the action economy in my favor, and the soulpeace to lend a hand with periodic wipeouts. Neither has come through thus far, so I doubt it's going to happen once the battle truly engages either.

Edited by tjekan

Up to round 67! Not nearly as high as some on here but I'm pretty pleased nonetheless, haha. Interested to see how far this will get me. I noticed that more zombies started to come out after round 60ish. 

At what round do the zombies start dealing 2 damage or does it increase more in higher level? I missed reading the logs.