5th try:

x0XAQSw.png

using vamp dragons is good idea? :huh:

Edited by Erra

52 minutes ago, Alwerien said:
  Hide contents

fa823f462f.jpg

Chiling at round 185, no end in sight.

Do you write when your mian tower was destroyed?

On 10/25/2019 at 1:44 AM, KagomeShikon said:

I'm confuzzled.  I placed dragons, and clicked Survive, but then nothing happens.  It just says round 0, and nothing happens.  Does anyone know what we're supposed to see here?

Things will happen every 5 minutes

Anybody else getting this error on the Zombie page?

This page isn’t working

dragcave.net is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

The halloween event page is throwing up an error for me (as if the site was down, but just for that page). This happening for anyone else?

Just now, Zeditha said:

The halloween event page is throwing up an error for me (as if the site was down, but just for that page). This happening for anyone else?

Yes. Until just recently.

I have yet to find the 59th Treat, even when more than enough time has passed for a new one to be generated.

3 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

I have yet to find the 59th Treat, even when more than enough time has passed for a new one to be generated.

Same. I keep refreshing and it wont appear.

WB

Its never ending. I got a perfect strat and I wanna know how far it goes

Capture+_2019-10-26-10-47-21.png

*squints*

Does the zombies which have been turned into vampires have tiny white sparkles in front of their faces, or are all the vampires sparkly?

476209896_Skrmavbild2019-10-26kl_17_57_44.png.1951c405a10d738a9dc91e886a7b1192.png

Just now, Ripan said:

*squints*

Does the zombies which have been turned into vampires have tiny white sparkles in front of their faces, or are all the vampires sparkly?

476209896_Skrmavbild2019-10-26kl_17_57_44.png.1951c405a10d738a9dc91e886a7b1192.png

*glances at my vampires*

Looks like all vampires sparkle. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Erra said:

Do you write when your mian tower was destroyed?

Sure, I'll let you guys know! With the upped damage, the end actually is in sight now 😰

For now, an update - reached round 200, although there is a lot of injuries across the now wiped board.

Spoiler

6c68ec7270.jpg

42 minutes ago, ComatosedRoses said:

I forget from last year,

The new Dragon will drop from all Biomes right?

That is right. Except the Halloween biome. That one will still be dropping old Halloweens.

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

That is right. Except the Halloween biome. That one will still be dropping old Halloweens.

Okay good that means I have a chance to catch some 😝

Man, my first two rounds last night sucked, but third time I set up right before I went to bed and the my dragons held up pretty much until I got up again. So proud of my babs.

1 hour ago, tjekan said:

It's not COMPLETELY invincible, due to cooldowns. A full row of zombies can inflict more damage than a full row of whites can heal. In practice though, it lasts for ages. I haven't unlocked vampires or anything yet because my full row of greens backed with whites is still alive. I think I may do some shorter ones after they eventually succumb, to see the other breeds.

After that, though, I dont see how a full row of greens backed by whites AND purples could possibly lose. If the whites are healing every round, the zombies cant kill a green ever.

Actually, each red dragon can only get damage once per round maximum. It's usually less because the reds not only kill the zombie directly in front of that, but also the one on the tile behind that (if there is one). Also, each red dragon is covered by at least 2 whites, so each can get healed at least 2 points every two rounds. Unless, of course, zombies start attacking multiple targets each.

Edited by olympe
spelling

Just now, Tagchen7 said:

but, after round 100 zombies start to deal more damage, 2 right now for me

Ah. That... sucks. hrmmm.

so there the limit starts. if you get your whites to heal every round you can heal 2-3 damage per round, but at some point the zombies will deal more damage than you can heal

I don't understand how so many people are getting such high levels while asleep! I started a new game right before going to sleep, woke up and it was only on level 30-something?? With my tower defeated already, maybe I just need to position my dragons differently... But screenshots posted here look fairly similar to how I've been placing my dragons. 

If zombies start dealing 2 damage after level 100, it stands to reason they may deal 3 damage after level 200 - which is pretty much a deal-breaker for most towers that only have 3 HP.  Hmmm. How to work around that? I guess I'll need to see what the higher-level towers are like. I haven't gotten beyond Purples and 23 allotted points yet, though. But I think it should be possible to come up with something...

What, exactly, do vines do? The description says they entangle zombies, but I've seen screenshots claiming they dealt damage...